I’ve bought deus medical test e too, injected vg and that night I get some fever like symptoms, the next day I get a lot of pain and redness, it lasted 2-4days. Tried subq, same.

I used pharma grade and another ugl lab before and it was perfect even with 23g needles. I’m using 29g needles with deus medical but , I think I’m getting some bad allergy from deus medical on test e as the rest of people here, idk why.I don’t recommend it, maybe the orals are good but test e at least give me ver bad allergy and pip

A shitload of new accounts complaining about deus medical

Hehe maybe because it’s the only thread that appear when you Google about deus medical test and redness or allergy, I only tested test e and I bought because it was recommended everywhere. Nice stealth shipping but it seems to be I’m allergic to the oil carrier

It's good that people can report this because it can become very problematic otherwise.

I also thought the stealth and labeling was good and I had a great feeling about it, but unfortunately the oil or whatever gave me fever and a lot of pain, twice.

I have the same thing with multiple compounds of deus medical. Every time it ended with an infected arm. I recommend to stay away from deus medical.

Had the same issue with their test-e and tren-e. I even made a post in their topic (deuschem). Got zero response from them on that regard. Even though I wasn’t the only one complaining. They don’t seem to care. Says a lot.

Seeing that this thread is quite old, I would stay away from Deus products.