Switching from aromasin to letro

Tradesman1992

I got some gyno n holding onto a bit of water on 750mg test using 25mg aromasin a day. I’m gonna be switching to letro and am wondering is 1.25mg letro gonna have a bigger impact on estrogen than 25mg. Or should I switch to a full 2.5mg dose starting.

I got some gyno n holding onto a bit of water on 750mg test using 25mg aromasin a day. I’m gonna be switching to letro and am wondering is 1.25mg letro gonna have a bigger impact on estrogen than 25mg. Or should I switch to a full 2.5mg dose starting.

Verify your Aromasin is indeed Aromasin first.

Nothing of the sort should happen with this enormous dose of Aromasin and this average dose of test.

25mg a day? Really? Something is off. That's way too much. Is it pharmacy grade or UGL? I'm betting ugl and then I'm betting its not accurately dosed if its dosed at all.

I don't recommend crashing your E2. Its not pleasant and its not crashed if you go back to baseline once you stop the dose of Letro and Nolva without a very uncomfortable lag time.

To answer your ? 25mg of Aromasin and 1.25mg of Letro are both extremely high doses...nevermind 2.5mg of letro. You are going to harm yourself. You need to see a Dr before you injure yourself. Please don't take any other advice from us except the advice to talk to a real physician.

25mg a day? Really? Something is off. That's way too much. Is it pharmacy grade or UGL? I'm betting ugl and then I'm betting its not accurately dosed if its dosed at all.

I don't recommend crashing your E2. Its not pleasant and its not crashed if you go back to baseline once you stop the dose of Letro and Nolva without a very uncomfortable lag time.

To answer your ? 25mg of Aromasin and 1.25mg of Letro are both extremely high doses...nevermind 2.5mg of letro. You are going to harm yourself. You need to see a Dr before you injure yourself. Please don't take any other advice from us except the advice to talk to a real physician.
Agree with your comments on the aromasin being bunk/underdosed

To be fair though, if I had the choice between:
1) reversing gyno before it glandularizes, and crashing my estrogen
2) playing it safe and risking having to have surgery down the road to remove it

I'd pick option 1 every time. That's just me though. Estrogen comes back into range within a week of stopping the protocol has been my experience, especially on 750 test

I've run the letrozole+ nolva combo effectively many times in reversing gyno after it started. Unironically the gyno I have now was from when I PCT'd and came off gear for a few years and stopped monitoring my test/estrogen levels when I saw my test returned to 500 something ng/dl. But nolva+letro saved my ass many times when I had estrogen related flare ups.

I also agree that going to a doctor is a great reccomendation, and that OP needs to act fast so that it doesn't get worse or become permanent

Seeing a Dr is always a good idea!!!
I aromatize very quickly and I have to take quite a bit of aromasin, but that is higher than I even need. I've done bloods and have it dialed in pretty well.

100% agree with @biggerben69 . Crashing E2 is not a good time, at all! I've learned to make small adjustments to control my E2. Large adjustments (like going to letro) just start a crazy swinging back and forth and before long, you won't know if it's high or low.

Same with changing test dose, if I make smaller adjustments on that, then I dnt find myself wanting to adjust ai abruptly.

Good luck. See a Doc and get some bloods!

It’s from Mike Arnold at MaResearch, I believe all his stuff is legit. I honestly think I convert heavily unfortunately. I 100% agree it’s a large dose of ai. Adding nolva would keep it free and from attaching while it circulates out correct? I’ve never touched nolva during a cycle

It’s from Mike Arnold at MaResearch, I believe all his stuff is legit. I honestly think I convert heavily unfortunately. I 100% agree it’s a large dose of ai. Adding nolva would keep it free and from attaching while it circulates out correct? I’ve never touched nolva during a cycle
As much as I love Mike Arnold’s products, please only use tested pharma for these products. It’ll save you a ton of money both up front for the cost of the products and the need for surgery down the road. A blister pack of pharma aromasin is like $3.

Lots of assumptions, these are going to get you gynoed.

Either send your product for testing, or trash it and buy Turkish pharm grade or better, a trusted raw supplier.

I just mentioned to someone I suspect part of the E2 crashing trauma that has some guys so anti-aromasin (or AIs generally) is the result of wild variance in UGL tabs. 25mg tab suddenly becomes an 85mg "nut" of clumped active ingredient and they think the drug sucks from then on.

Pills are not like oils.

I just mentioned to someone I suspect part of the E2 crashing trauma that has some guys so anti-aromasin (or AIs generally) is the result of wild variance in UGL tabs. 25mg tab suddenly becomes an 85mg "nut" of clumped active ingredient and they think the drug sucks from then on.

Pills are not like oils.

25mg of Aromasin is plenty and enough to crash e2 to undetectable levels for a very long time.

I have only ever used pharmaceutical grade.

25mg of Aromasin is plenty and enough to crash e2 to undetectable levels for a very long time.

I have only ever used pharmaceutical grade.

Even quartering as I do, that takes you from 6.25mg to 22mg! So yeah, definately crashworthy.

I agree completely, if it's a pill of any kind, only pharma for me. Once you read how much work pharma has to go through to limit tabs to just 15% variance in dose, you realize UGL has no chance.

India generic pharma manufacturers may not have the best QA in the world, but it's light years ahead of any UGL. The truly surprising thing is it's usually quite a bit less expensive than UGL as well, making it a no brainer.

Have you done bloodwork to see where your estrogen is? Are you constantly playing with your nipples, causing them to feel tender and itchy? Holding water could be from your diet. I suggest not guessing what’s wrong if anything even is.

Even quartering as I do, that takes you from 6.25mg to 22mg! So yeah, definately crashworthy.

I agree completely, if it's a pill of any kind, only pharma for me. Once you read how much work pharma has to go through to limit tabs to just 15% variance in dose, you realize UGL has no chance.

India generic pharma manufacturers may not have the best QA in the world, but it's light years ahead of any UGL. The truly surprising thing is it's usually quite a bit less expensive than UGL as well, making it a no brainer.

Xtane is fine and probably just as good as Pfizer's Aromasin yeah, no one has ever debated the quality of Indian brands ;)

Xtane is fine and probably just as good as Pfizer's Aromasin yeah, no one has ever debated the quality of Indian brands ;)

I'm fine with India pharma, but there's a good book (also audio) called "Lies in a Bottle" that's an expose. It focuses on India, but more fairly it's a criticism of generics in general. The main area they often fall down are the pharmakinetics. The original drugs are designed to be delivered at a certain rate. Even a perfectly dosed generic can end up giving you too much or too little in certain amount of time. I actually had an issue when switched to a different generic of Wellbutrin that's specifically brought up in the book. It would dump almost the whole dose into your bloodstream immediately, instead of slowly over hours. But that's fairly rare, and nothing like the problems UGL pills cause.

I'm fine with India pharma, but there's a good book (also audio) called "Lies in a Bottle" that's an expose. It focuses on India, but more fairly it's a criticism of generics in general. The main place the often fall down are the pharmakinetics. The original drugs are designed to be delivered at a certain rate. Even a perfectly dosed generic can end up giving you too much or too little in certain amount of time. I actually had an issue when switched to a different generic of Wellbutrin that's specifically brought up in the book. It would dump almost the whole dose into your bloodstream immediately, instead of slowly over hours. But that's fairly rare, and nothing like the problems UGL pills cause.

Which is irrelevant for Aromasin because the rate at which it lowers e2 is dictated by how long it takes for aromatase enzymes to be created de novo, not the rate at which it suppresses existing aromatase enzymes in the first place ;)

Which is irrelevant for Aromasin because the rate at which it lowers e2 is dictated by how long it takes for aromatase enzymes to be created de novo, not the rate at which it suppresses existing aromatase enzymes in the first place ;)

Not entirely. The original formulation results in an average 42% being absorbed. A pill that deviates from that formulation could be absorbed to a greater or lesser degree and would be like changing the dose. As long as you stay with the same formulation and tweak the dose based on bloodwork I'm sure things will stay consistant.

I agree xtane is top notch.

But even more important, if you take aromasin with a high fat meal, the effective dose is increased by 40%! So either do that with every dose, or never take it with a meal.

"Following oral administration of radiolabeled exemestane, 42% of radioactivity was absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Exemestane plasma levels increased by approximately 40% after a high-fat breakfast."