Switching mid-cycle from Test/Primo to Test/Mast/NPP

goonr

I've decided mid-cycle to switch from Primo to Masteron. Several reasons, price and the fact that Primo is not lowering my E2 as expected, even with different ratios and running primo higher than test i still need to take aromasin because of itchy nipples and me getting emotional.

At the moment i'm at 450 Test / 450 Primo per week.

- 175 cm - 5.7
- 86 kg - 190 lbs
- 19% bodyfat

I like the look that i'm getting with Primo (my bodyfat melts away at the right places), and i hope to keep it with Masteron. Although i expected a bit more anabolic effects tbh. That's why I also think about adding some nandrolone for the first time, as NPP in castor oil. But i'm also kinda spooked about nandrolone side effects, so i want to run it as low as possible.

My goal is still bulk, don't care about abs, just want some more mass. Please give me some feedback on my new cycle plan and dosages.

Attachments

• new cycle plan.png
    new cycle plan.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 45
I am a fan of deca too but if you take it the first time and you suffer from that you can take nope minimum for the first time you take it so NPP e3d is totally ok. Next cycle if you know how your body reacts you could take deca. Best wishes!

I would advise finishing this cycle. Maybe cut it down to a 12 week cycle so you only need to take 12 off - then start the next one with compounds you want.

And no pinning NPP every 3 days will not workout well. Every day or EOD - but ED is better.

Thanks, i've decided to go with Test / Mast only. I will probably try NPP or Deca on my next blast.

I am a fan of deca too but if you take it the first time and you suffer from that you can take nope minimum for the first time you take it so NPP e3d is totally ok. Next cycle if you know how your body reacts you could take deca. Best wishes!
I love NPP 50mg twice week.
But for summer, some people have the excessive sweating from Nandrolone / Trenbolone ...
So i think it's better to save this compound for winter and for summer Primo or Masteron (but Primo are my favorite) :cool:

Oh boy here we go.

Primo is not lowering my E2 as expected
That's because it doesn't for everyone, in fact it does for only a minority of people. "Primo as an AI" is broscience bullshit and this effect cannot be counted on unless you, as an individual, have seen via bloodwork that primo has this effect for you.
i still need to take aromasin
Just take the AI instead of relying on broscience and trying to mitigate with more anabolics.
because of itchy nipples and me getting emotional.
Fuck your symptoms, get bloodwork.
my bodyfat melts away at the right places
No it doesn't. Primo does not burn fat.

Primo definitely tanked my estro at 1:1 but like BigTom said this is highly individual and not something to rely on.

Some can handle 200 test-400 primo on estrogen levels, some others 200-200. Everyone reacts different on roids. You lose fat by less Kcals.

Thanks, i've dropped the mast and just cruised on test for a while. Decided its not for me. I looked flat, had forearm acne/rash and my hair fell out like crazy. Some people said its kinda interchangeable with Primo, but in my personal experience, it is not at all. Never again. Back to Primo lol

I've decided mid-cycle to switch from Primo to Masteron. Several reasons, price and the fact that Primo is not lowering my E2 as expected, even with different ratios and running primo higher than test i still need to take aromasin because of itchy nipples and me getting emotional.

At the moment i'm at 450 Test / 450 Primo per week.

- 175 cm - 5.7
- 86 kg - 190 lbs
- 19% bodyfat

I like the look that i'm getting with Primo (my bodyfat melts away at the right places), and i hope to keep it with Masteron. Although i expected a bit more anabolic effects tbh. That's why I also think about adding some nandrolone for the first time, as NPP in castor oil. But i'm also kinda spooked about nandrolone side effects, so i want to run it as low as possible.

My goal is still bulk, don't care about abs, just want some more mass. Please give me some feedback on my new cycle plan and dosages.
Hello,
What ester for the test ? you inject how much weekly ?
What lab for your Primo ?

From my side i'm on TRT (Test Enanthate 125mg) and i use 100mg primo, at around the 3/4st weeks i lose all water retention made from the test (and i'm very sensitive).
So or i up the dose of the test to 150/170mg / week and rest at 100mg primo or i rest at 125mg test and reduce to 50mg primo.

When we talk about primo it's little bit sensitive because this compound are lot counterfeit ... ;-)

From my side when i talk with people on TRT with Primo all from script, generally 1 amp 100mg primo work with 200mg test C or 200/250mg E and when the patient try 2amps of primo = very low estradiol.

But everyone react different, it's just a exemple.

I tried Masteron Di-Propionate 50mg twice week with 200mg TE / week and i don't have any symptoms from high estradiol and the blood work coming at around 62ng (the max at around 39/40ng).

Anytime you run a cycle follow it through, try not to make any changes as far as switching compounds out or running a completely different cycle midway through. If you want to change anything then doses could change based off individual reports.

Anytime you run a cycle follow it through, try not to make any changes as far as switching compounds out or running a completely different cycle midway through. If you want to change anything then doses could change based off individual reports.
agree with this. If it was me, I would have gotten bloodwork, then raised the primo from 400 to 450 and waited a week. then Primo to 500, test to 350 rather than abandoning the cycle