Swollen red bicep

I get your point mate but if it was an infection then why has it only ever happened in my right delt and only lasts a few days.
Going to the doctor in uk ain't easy as you have to ring up at 8am and wait 2 hours for your call to be answered only to be told all appointments have gone for today or the unqualified receptionist says it's not an emergency and there next available one is in 3 weeks.

Yep, know very well what you are saying.
I have given up on the gp.
Man, just go sit in a&e for half a day and at least someone will see you, in the end. If it's that bad or not showing signs of improvement, do it.
Or pay for a video call with a NHS registered doctor.
I think you can get one for 25 quid.
Iirc even Superdrug do stuff like that

I get your point mate but if it was an infection then why has it only ever happened in my right delt and only lasts a few days.
Going to the doctor in uk ain't easy as you have to ring up at 8am and wait 2 hours for your call to be answered only to be told all appointments have gone for today or the unqualified receptionist says it's not an emergency and there next available one is in 3 weeks.
Antibiotics are one of the ancillaries everyone ought to have in their arsenal and you can get them easy enough that there is no call for a person not having them on hand.

Antibiotics are one of the ancillaries everyone ought to have in their arsenal and you can get them easy enough that there is no call for a person not having them on hand.

If it's an infection.
Obvs you think it looks like one.
How are you?
Hopefully not infected by anything, lol.
:)

Really? Only 2 hours & 3 weeks? I'm moving there... we can only dream of that kind of service here in the U.S.

Test expires March 2025 and the other expires may 2025 and thay have both caused this and some point and they are both from different suppliers.
I get that it might be the Enanthate but just confused as it never happens in the left arm after a left delt pin
but it's very simple friend

your bicep is not big bulky, these products are too heavy for your muscle, now you are facing an inflammation, oil can't be absorbed inside the muscle

advice for next times, use big muscles (glutes leg back, shoulders if you have big ones) avoid arms, trapezius or other strange muscles

Really? Only 2 hours & 3 weeks? I'm moving there... we can only dream of that kind of service here in the U.S.

You need to discover the wonders of the "Urgent Care" places that have popped up everywhere. I've never waited more than 30 minutes, no appointment necessary.

If it's an infection.
Obvs you think it looks like one.
How are you?
Hopefully not infected by anything, lol.
:)
Doing well, thanks.

Yeah, my first thought with red, swollen and hot to the touch in a situation where infection is quite possible is to think it's an infection. If I can't get medical attention immediately, I'll start some antibiotics just in case and get my ass to medical ASAP. Call it a precautionary head start if you will. Worst case is that I've taken a day or two worth of antibiotics unnecessarily, but best case is that I got things started earlier and hopefully before the infection worsened.

You need to discover the wonders of the "Urgent Care" places that have popped up everywhere. I've never waited more than 30 minutes, no appointment necessary.
I was being facetious.
But seriously, urgent care(s) near me aren't even open right now.

Doing well, thanks.

Yeah, my first thought with red, swollen and hot to the touch in a situation where infection is quite possible is to think it's an infection. If I can't get medical attention immediately, I'll start some antibiotics just in case and get my ass to medical ASAP. Call it a precautionary head start if you will. Worst case is that I've taken a day or two worth of antibiotics unnecessarily, but best case is that I got things started earlier and hopefully before the infection worsened.
Anyone know a UK supplier I can get antibiotics from as you can't buy them over the counter and they would be handy to have them if needed

Babe, he is the UK....
So, trash

Was referring to Bigmojo. who's in the US (I presume). Many Americans have been indoctrinated into believing we have the worst healthcare system in the developed world, when, while chaotic and inefficient, the 97%+ with coverage have never experienced anything like a NHS waiting list, the same rigid constraints on treatment, nor are aware a parallel system of private healthcare and insurance exists for the privledge minority in countries with specialized medicine.

Meanwhile I see there's debate over the pond about giving unemployed fatties GLPs to get them off the couch...

Was referring to Bigmojo. who's in the US (I presume). Many Americans have been indoctrinated into believing we have the worst healthcare system in the developed world, when, while chaotic and inefficient, the 97%+ with coverage have never experienced anything like a NHS waiting list, the same rigid constraints on treatment, nor are aware a parallel system of private healthcare and insurance exists for the privledge minority in countries with specialized medicine.

Meanwhile I see there's debate over the pond about giving unemployed fatties GLPs to get them off the couch...

Oh yeah, the NHS is not fit for purpose but has been put on a pedestal by the left and has been untouchable.
The only ones who would be able to reform it would be them.
Now that they are in power, let's see what they do to address inefficiency and waste.
Considering the track record, we know the answer to that but we can keep the wishful thinking going.

As for the glp story, apparently it is true.
If it actually happens, we shall see.

In the meantime, the cyclist Chris Hoy has been diagnosed with terminal cancer.
The poor guy, despite having a family history of prostate cancer, was never offered a blood test, which is avaliable above a certain age.
Too young. And now he will die.
Easy for us to think, mate you should have done it privately, all things considered.
Something that did not occur, as life went on, I image.
And then it was just a painful shoulder that got him to find out.
It's just horrendous.
Stuff like early diagnostics in instances like his should happen automatically. Far from. He is 48.

Anyone know a UK supplier I can get antibiotics from as you can't buy them over the counter and they would be handy to have them if needed

Listen if you want antibiotics as you now say, you want them now, not in 2 weeks time or whatever.
Get a video call with someone and go pick them up at a chemist.

Iv

Had it come up a few times Befor and normally gose in bout 3 to 5 days

It's happened with different viles and different compounds

Is was happening on my blast and each pin was 300mg test e( 1ml total in delt) twice a week and now on a cruise I pined 100mg test E, 50mg mast, 50mg primo ( 0.5ml total in delt) twice a week.

Test E at 300mg/ml - this is the cause. That concentration is too high.

If it goes away in less than a week, then it is not cellulitis caused by an infection.

Whatever source you are using, switch.

In the future, buy lower concentrations. Pharma test cyp is 200mg/ml for a reason, and the reason is not "Big Pharma is just a bunch of pussies" or "Big Pharma does not want me to be huge."

Test E is normally 250mg/ml. You have to do something different to get 300mg into one cubic centimeter. Sometimes, or most of the time, what is done differently causes a reaction that looks exactly like your picture.

For myself, if I encounter this, I stop using that source. There is no excuse for painful gear.

The only exception to that would be if I ordered something knowing from reviews here it might be painful and I get it anyway, although I have no idea why I would do such a thing.

Many years ago my very first couple of steroid injections caused pain and swelling and my ass cheeks swelled up like a black girl.

All the forum bros were like, oh, virgin muscle, bro, just stick with it.

I finally threw that crap in the trash, ordered from a higher priced vendor that was known for quality on the forum I was using at the time, and never looked back.

Since then, no matter who the source is, if it causes pain and swelling, I stop using that source. That includes some sources I used with no issues for a long time. Sometimes the quality changes. Pain, swelling, no more using that source.

Test E at 300mg/ml - this is the cause. That concentration is too high.

If it goes away in less than a week, then it is not cellulitis caused by an infection.

Whatever source you are using, switch.

In the future, buy lower concentrations. Pharma test cyp is 200mg/ml for a reason, and the reason is not "Big Pharma is just a bunch of pussies" or "Big Pharma does not want me to be huge."

Test E is normally 250mg/ml. You have to do something different to get 300mg into one cubic centimeter. Sometimes, or most of the time, what is done differently causes a reaction that looks exactly like your picture.

Test E at 300 is not much. Having a little PIP is one thing, inflammation is another. I'm using test E at 300mg/ml in virgin muscles and i'm not having any issues. If i'd toss anything that's the test/mast/primo mix. Maybe there's a solvent there that causes a reaction, i would never buy a mix even from this brand which i'm currently using without any issues.

Test E at 300 is not much. Having a little PIP is one thing, inflammation is another. I'm using test E at 300mg/ml in virgin muscles and i'm not having any issues. If i'd toss anything that's the test/mast/primo mix. Maybe there's a solvent there that causes a reaction, i would never buy a mix even from this brand which i'm currently using without any issues.
You are not having issues.

He is.

Two different situations.

Your sources could be different. It might also be that your bodies react differently. I am a little sensitive to higher concentration mixtures, so I purchase only the Pharma type concentrations (200 cyp, 250 Enanthate). Even then, some sources change over the years and do something to make it painful. When that happens I have always dropped that source. If they can't get the concentrations of everything in the vial correct, who knows what other problems are going to develop.

BA and BB concentrations should not be at levels that hurt. Measuring is important.

If they can't get it right, then quality is declining, and it is time to find a higher quality source.

For myself, if I encounter this, I stop using that source. There is no excuse for painful gear.

The only exception to that would be if I ordered something knowing from reviews here it might be painful and I get it anyway, although I have no idea why I would do such a thing.

Many years ago my very first couple of steroid injections caused pain and swelling and my ass cheeks swelled up like a black girl.

All the forum bros were like, oh, virgin muscle, bro, just stick with it.

I finally threw that crap in the trash, ordered from a higher priced vendor that was known for quality on the forum I was using at the time, and never looked back.

Since then, no matter who the source is, if it causes pain and swelling, I stop using that source. That includes some sources I used with no issues for a long time. Sometimes the quality changes. Pain, swelling, no more using that source.
100% agree with this.

If OP's pinning procedure is as sterile as he says it is and he swabbing the top of the vial, then using a new swab on the injection area, and rotating to a new sterile needle after drawing, then the only logical answer left is that the lab he's using sucks and makes garbage gear that causes infections and inflammation. There's some labs that can get test 400/500 to hold without any super solvents, and the concentration being relatively pipfree so i dont think the fact he's using test 300 is that big of a deal (unless again the lab hes using is garbage and doesn't know how to brew)

I'm lucky enough that I've never had a major infection at any point with aas (im sure there's been smaller infections that I wasn't fully aware of, but I mean the infections where you turn red and get a fever, and the area starts swelling-- never had this happen)

If I was using a lab and i injected and starting getting an infection like you did i would throw out the vial and not even think twice about it. I probably wouldnt even use the same supplier again if that happened (test is one of the easiest if not the easiest to make, so if they're messing that up, god knows what's happening to the other products). Test is dirt cheap, it's not worth compromising your health over.

Back