• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

Syringes from Ebay/Amazon?

MisterSuperGod

It's about that time for me to aquire a fresh supply, but the site i used to use slashed their available inventory to shreds and no longer has the syringes i prefer.

i've scoped out a few healthcare websites that have them, but they all have their disclaimer which prohibits sending them to the shit hole state that i live in without a prescription.

i found the exact ones i'm looking for on Ebay and some that are close enough on Amazon, and neither makes any mention of the bullshit laws that the healthcare sites do.

The question is, has anyone that lives in a state with bullshit syringe laws had any trouble ordering from either Ebay or Amazon?

It's about that time for me to aquire a fresh supply, but the site i used to use slashed their available inventory to shreds and no longer has the syringes i prefer.

i've scoped out a few healthcare websites that have them, but they all have their disclaimer which prohibits sending them to the shit hole state that i live in without a prescription.

i found the exact ones i'm looking for on Ebay and some that are close enough on Amazon, and neither makes any mention of the bullshit laws that the healthcare sites do.

The question is, has anyone that lives in a state with bullshit syringe laws had any trouble ordering from either Ebay or Amazon?
No I use amazon

I've bought some BD syringes on ebay recently as I needed needles to finish my cycle...so got 25 BD ones. Didn't really check Amazon but I am not sure of their policies about syringes.

Do you have a friend out of state you can send to and have them forward to you!

As a last resort, i'm pretty confident i could find someone willing to help. Thanks.

No I use amazon

I've bought some BD syringes on ebay recently as I needed needles to finish my cycle...so got 25 BD ones. Didn't really check Amazon but I am not sure of their policies about syringes.

Do either of you live in a state where they're prohibited or selectively restrictive? (You can buy 10 or 20, but not a box of 100).

@MisterSuperGod yes some of those sites do ask for proof of prescription or a medical professional license before they process orders. I've used Medlabgear for syringes before and no BS I had with them. They have a thread here on Meso.

I am in NH and as far as I know there's no restriction, but still bought in small lots.

As a last resort, i'm pretty confident i could find someone willing to help. Thanks.

Do either of you live in a state where they're prohibited or selectively restrictive? (You can buy 10 or 20, but not a box of 100).

My state won't sell them without a prescription in certain stores but you can still get them from Amazon.

I’m in California and used this site with no problem if it’s any help to you.
ReliableRxPharmacy: Leading Online Pharmacy For Prescription and Generic Drugs

First time using amazon last week. Suprisingly good and cheap and works. 2 day shipping too

It's crazy that needles and syringes are so regulated in some states. IV drug users don't tend to use 3ml syringes.

That's a fuck-ton of heroin.

What is the rationale behind requiring a prescription for pins, I wonder? Doesn't that just encourage drug users to share needles and spread blood-born diseases?

I've used both Amazon and Ebay and noticed nothing different than from gpz and other medical supply sites. Would recommend if cheaper or quicker.

I live in an insane nanny state and not too long ago I couldn’t order syringes from Amazon. But just recently now I can. Not sure what changed.

I've noticed Ebay removed a ton of them recently.

Amazon has gotten a bit laxer.

But you can't search for "syringe needle"

Here's a trick: type in just the dimensions. Without keywords like syringe and needle

For example just go to amazon and simply type in:

1cc 1/2"

It's because keywords like "syringe needle" are banned.

Check it: https://www.amazon.com/s?k=1cc+1%2F2%22 (https://www.amazon.com/s?k=1cc+1/2")

I don't know that is help but the buyneedles.ca ( canadian company ) they has US version ( shipping US ) ...
They has BD and Terumo

Not at all. No trouble. And ive ordered before from NYC and Chicago now FL. NYC has the craziest laws on syringes. Amazon and eBay dont care about that. You can have a script for syringes and without them knowing.