T3 vs Clenbuterol for fat loss?

racoon4

Let's say 50mcg of T3 vs 80mcg of Clenbuterol (both pharma). Which one would shred the most fat? And yes I know it's diet first and everything else is after that but I'd like a little bit of help as I'm 17 weeks into the cut and I'm fucking sick of this shit. 80mcg of clen gives me no sides other than slight hand shaking and I've never tried the tiromel.

Why not both? T3 to bump overall calorie burn and clen to activate the beta receptors and cause more actual fat burn

Also, I have to say that, personally, I'm not a fan of using T3 in that way. I prefer to keep it no greater than 25mcg/replacement amount and only deploy it well into a diet phase when you've already dropped calories low and progress is stalling. I've used it up to 100 before and it makes me weak and it does eat muscle, even with a good amount of aas.

Let's say 50mcg of T3 vs 80mcg of Clenbuterol (both pharma). Which one would shred the most fat? And yes I know it's diet first and everything else is after that but I'd like a little bit of help as I'm 17 weeks into the cut and I'm fucking sick of this shit. 80mcg of clen gives me no sides other than slight hand shaking and I've never tried the tiromel.
Pharma clenbuterol doesn’t exist? It’s for cattle and not approved for human consumption

Back in the day I had bought Mexican t3 but was too chicken shit to use it. There are some things I don't like to fuck with. My thyroid being one of them because it's so integral for overall body functionality.

Clen scares the fuck out of me too because I hate stims except caffeine.

17 weeks and what result ?
I'd rather use Clen-T3 stack in the last weeks prep

I used t3 50mcg on my last cut last summer, lost a ton of muscle. this time, I'm only using 80mcg of clen, kept everything.

217 vs 230compare.PNG

Running T3 without moderate to higher doses anabolics as well as hgh is a recipe for losing tons of hard earned muscle. If you are on a full regimen I wouldn’t dose T-3 any higher than 50mg per day.