T3 for fat loss

It’s just that last bit around the waist that is resisting. Diet and training have been on point so I’m hoping this does the trick.

I know it may look like it’s only a little bit left around the waist, but it’s not. You’ve got muscle fibers all through your body on every muscle. Fat covers and overlaps those fibers so if you flex your arm and everything isn’t peeled to the bone striated, you’re holding fat there. Same with striated lats. The waist is just more obvious since you hold more fat there. If you keep dieting harder it’ll come off from everywhere and you’ll see detail you never even knew was under there

All dieting reduces visceral fat first; it has to do with a calorie deficit, not GLP1s. GLPs just help you maintain that calorie deficit.

Nothing special about fasted cardio either, other than it helps some people maintain a calorie deficit. Same cardio fed/fasted + same calorie deficit = same fat loss.

Unless you're utilizing clen, yohimbine, HGH, or similar supplements, there's a case to be made for fasted cardio.

All dieting reduces visceral fat first; it has to do with a calorie deficit, not GLP1s. GLPs just help you maintain that calorie deficit.

Nothing special about fasted cardio either, other than it helps some people maintain a calorie deficit. Same cardio fed/fasted + same calorie deficit = same fat loss.
Yeah, they say this. I read something Brad Schoenfeld wrote about fasted vs non fasted cardio and he was saying the same.

Personally, fasted is better, because the feeling of having eaten, even a few hours before sitting on a bike for an hour, is just a no.
If I do it after weight training, then I don't feel like eating, so it's all a bit of a waste.
There is probably a psychological element, too, in knowing that you have done it without consuming calories beforehand.

Yeah, they say this. I read something Brad Schoenfeld wrote about fasted vs non fasted cardio and he was saying the same.

Personally, fasted is better, because the feeling of having eaten, even a few hours before sitting on a bike for an hour, is just a no.
If I do it after weight training, then I don't feel like eating, so it's all a bit of a waste.
There is probably a psychological element, too, in knowing that you have done it without consuming calories beforehand.
none of the studies we've seen or meta analysis on this topic relate to bodybuilding men especially those utilizing PED's so they must be looked at through a narrow field of view. unfortunately a lot if this stuff in our world is and will remain in the ether realm. we just arent going to ever really see scientific studies coupled with bodybuilding or physique athletes utilizing PED's. i believe this severely changes many dynamics.

none of the studies we've seen or meta analysis on this topic relate to bodybuilding men especially those utilizing PED's so they must be looked at through a narrow field of view
You are right. The fact that the studies relate to the "general" population is to be expected, I suppose, if only because it has a wider application. The fasted cardio thing has always been related to the bodybuilding community, where it's always been considered a popular tool for weightloss.
You, probably, have experienced fasted cardio with and without the use of peds and you would have noticed if there had been a difference in outcome, I suppose.

Too bad @Type-IIx rarely posts anymore because we dumb mortals annoy the living shit out of him lol. He probably has something in his vast archives that is his mind, which can properly explain the mechanism if it is applicable.

Unless you're utilizing clen, yohimbine, HGH, or similar supplements, there's a case to be made for fasted cardio.

i believe the case to be made would be that utilizing these PEDs actually work best with fasted cardio. is this what your are describing or the opposite? sorry im not very bright when it comes to these things

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmW2Kom7Vc0&t=223s

Yeah, I think it's the other way around. If you insist on fasted cardio, it's better to have those supplements on board to minimize muscle loss.

But I mean we all probably have plenty supplements on board here at MESO, so whichever you prefer (fasted/non-fasted) as long as you actually do it.

@DECLAN I’m just trying to look great at the beach and on my boat at the lake. No shows or anything like that. I admittedly went a little crazy on my bulk this winter. Went up from 215 to 240. Now I’m trying to chisel back down. Sitting around 230 now but the small hump around my midsection has evaded my efforts so far.

Grabbed some yohimbine hcl yesterday. Going to give that a go. Shit stinks to high heaven though. Smells like something died in my vehicle now lol.

I’m going to reduce calories a bit more and add in a few more cardio sessions as well. If all else fails I may grab some more ozempic or monjourno. That will be a last option though as both seem to give me terrible nausea and diarrhea.

Yeah, I think it's the other way around. If you insist on fasted cardio, it's better to have those supplements on board to minimize muscle loss.

But I mean we all probably have plenty supplements on board here at MESO, so whichever you prefer (fasted/non-fasted) as long as you actually do it.
Yes, indeed, that was a typo. Now that I've re-read what I wrote, I understand the confusion.

Should've been
Unless you're utilizing clen, yohimbine, HGH, or similar supplements, then there's a case to be made for fasted cardio.

I tried to say that it actually makes sense to do fasted cardio when using those substances.

I personally plan to compete next year I've been out of the BB ING scene but I don't have time in the mornings for fasted cardio I get up straight into the office for work Hit the gym for an extended lunch then do my cardio 5:00 to 6 hours later in the evening That's as good as I can get with my work schedule unfortunately but it seems to be working pretty good for me I'm also on lots o supps

@DECLAN I’m just trying to look great at the beach and on my boat at the lake. No shows or anything like that. I admittedly went a little crazy on my bulk this winter. Went up from 215 to 240. Now I’m trying to chisel back down. Sitting around 230 now but the small hump around my midsection has evaded my efforts so far.

Grabbed some yohimbine hcl yesterday. Going to give that a go. Shit stinks to high heaven though. Smells like something died in my vehicle now lol.

I’m going to reduce calories a bit more and add in a few more cardio sessions as well. If all else fails I may grab some more ozempic or monjourno. That will be a last option though as both seem to give me terrible nausea and diarrhea.

Ondansetron is a great drug. My wife was experiencing nausea while running Sema and @Spaceman Spiff recommended Ondansetron and she was good to go. Stuff is like $5 for a blister of 10ct tabs. He made me a list of meds and other things that he recommends folks have on hand to combat negative sides.

Spiff's a smart guy who is leaner than lean himself. I try and surround myself with guys who are smarter than I am or who at least know more about some important stuff. I've gotten to know him and he's for sure an intelligent guy who is as well versed as anyone when it comes to these GLP-1 RA's.

Hey desertwarrior, if you still have questions or concerns about the subject you brought up and hit Spiff up and tell him I sent you, he may just ignore you...or if he's in a decent mood he won't take his issues with me out on you and may prove helpful in your quest. He talks the talk and certaily looks like he walks the walk. Hit him up. Good guy that one.

Ondansetron is a great drug. My wife was experiencing nausea while running Sema and @Spaceman Spiff recommended Ondansetron and she was good to go. Stuff is like $5 for a blister of 10ct tabs. He made me a list of meds and other things that he recommends folks have on hand to combat negative sides.

Spiff's a smart guy who is leaner than lean himself. I try and surround myself with guys who are smarter than I am or who at least know more about some important stuff. I've gotten to know him and he's for sure an intelligent guy who is as well versed as anyone when it comes to these GLP-1 RA's.

Hey desertwarrior, if you still have questions or concerns about the subject you brought up and hit Spiff up and tell him I sent you, he may just ignore you...or if he's in a decent mood he won't take his issues with me out on you and may prove helpful in your quest. He talks the talk and certaily looks like he walks the walk. Hit him up. Good guy that one.
I appreciate the kind words.

India has alot of oral dissolvable Zofran available (ondansetron). If can slip under the tongue and can play a role if someone goes to the ER or not for dehydration or electrolyte imbalance.

What dose of tirzepatide are you running? Shouldn't have nausea the whole time unless you are maybe staring or the first dose escalation.

I hope you are following the dose increases