T3 vs semaglutide for weight loss

Everyone says been saying t3 will eat all your muscles. A lot of ppl are saying sema/tirz way has been amazing for fat loss.

They seem to be the same in terms of what they do at least bro science in my mind.

T3- speeds up your Metabolism hence burning more calories and easier to get into calorie deficit to burn of body fat

Sema/tirzs slows the process of stomach emptying drastically so that you just won’t eat calories which… hence results in a calorie deficit as well

Both are resulting in a calories deficit anything your in a calorie deficit, yes, loosing muscle Is a by product of how drastic the deficit is

There now being publications of GLP-1 agonist as cause gastroperesis. Which is a major stomach disease. The drug has only been commercialized in the past couple years and this is what is coming to light.

Wouldn’t a safer option be T3?

Everyone says been saying t3 will eat all your muscles. A lot of ppl are saying sema/tirz way has been amazing for fat loss.

They seem to be the same in terms of what they do at least bro science in my mind.

T3- speeds up your Metabolism hence burning more calories and easier to get into calorie deficit to burn of body fat

Sema/tirzs slows the process of stomach emptying drastically so that you just won’t eat calories which… hence results in a calorie deficit as well

Both are resulting in a calories deficit anything your in a calorie deficit, yes, loosing muscle Is a by product of how drastic the deficit is

There now being publications of GLP-1 agonist as cause gastroperesis. Which is a major stomach disease. The drug has only been commercialized in the past couple years and this is what is coming to light.

it’s tools, you decide what matches your risk tolerance. You make an informed decision based on scientific data, anecdotal evidence as well as recommendations from knowledgeable guys.

Safer is subjective, guys can have issues with t3 just like they do with semaglutide. You have to try it to know how it affects you.

The only recommendation I could offer is start low, titrate your dosages and if you try t3, acquire tested t3 if you only have access to ugl; but better choice is to use pharma grade because of how low it is dosed.

Good luck.

T3 is highly catabolic. Semaglutide isn't

T3 affects your strength in a negative way. Semaglutide doesn't

T3 increases appetite. Semaglutide lowers it

Semaglutide also increases insulin sensitivity and reduces blood glucose

I'd go with semaglutide over t3 anytime.

Yes t3 increases base metabolic rate, but I find the hunger increase to offset the metabolic increase. Plus it increases your resting heart rate

Unless you're at the end of a very hard diet or contest prep where your metabolism has slowed down significantly, I don't see the reason to use t3. There's better, more effective options out there for losing weight that don't zap your strength and eat muscle while also increasing hunger

For a larger bodybuilder, if you can manage to eat the required amount of calories to maintain muscle while on a moderate amount of anabolics and a little semaglutide, the semaglutide could be the way to go, but the issue with bodybuilding is the volume of food most guys need to eat. Possibly it could be beneficial in the later stages of a prep when food has gotten down to much smaller amounts and you’re already on tren which speeds digestion anyways.

Go check out the new episode of fouad’s bro chat where mike israetel talks about using retatrutide on his current prep

Semaglutide has over a decade worth of research behind it. It's safe. It does a lot of other great things other than helping you lose weight as mentioned in the previous post. It also reduces cardiac events. I've been using it for a year and a half and gastroparesis has not been an issue for me. I have been constipated with tirzepatide though. But increasing my bulk through psyllium husk, more salads, and using magnesium fixed it

Personally I won’t touch any GLP-1As due to gp. I suspect I got GP after taking metformin, just something I was prone to I suppose. I seem to have recovered but it lasted close to a year and I’m not sure if it will come back soon or if I’ve recovered as it’s seemingly permanent. As a bodybuilder I do NOT want to mess with anything that has a chance of giving me gastroparesis. That means bodybuilding is over forever.

Why is it one or the other? They go great together lol.

I have used sema and tirz. Tried to run Tirz in a growth phase but felt like it slowed down my digestion too much. Felt very counter productive. I may try again in the future with a very low dose. Either way I see no reason it cant be cycled, just listen to your body.

As mentioned, with T3 comes the appetite increase, if you can overcome it then yes it creates a larger calorie deficit for faster fat loss. I find it easier to do short fast cuts on T3, get in and get out before you cave and eat 8k calories.

If you are on a reasonable amount of AAS and not a crazy dose of T3, im of the opinion (and in my experience) that muscle loss is not an issue. You get flat, due to low calories and glycogen depletion, thats about it. Add HGH and the flatness is far less even on low calories.

I run t3 in growth phases and I am still plenty strong, as long as I am consuming high carb.

The above is my opinion and experience. Not really interested in debating it lol.

Nothing personal, you have a woefully thin understanding of how a GLP works, and interpreting the threat of "gatroparesis" from a tabloid perspective, and not reality.

Nothing personal, you have a woefully thin understanding of how a GLP works, and interpreting the threat of "gatroparesis" from a tabloid perspective, and not reality.
I was just reading in another forum where a guy said that had happened to him a few weeks ago. That news article of the lawsuits coming happen to come up on my news feed

I don't believe either one are dangerous if not abused.

I do believe that GLP-1s are more effective at dropping weight and sparing muscle as well.

Why is it one or the other? They go great together lol.

I have used sema and tirz. Tried to run Tirz in a growth phase but felt like it slowed down my digestion too much. Felt very counter productive. I may try again in the future with a very low dose. Either way I see no reason it cant be cycled, just listen to your body.

As mentioned, with T3 comes the appetite increase, if you can overcome it then yes it creates a larger calorie deficit for faster fat loss. I find it easier to do short fast cuts on T3, get in and get out before you cave and eat 8k calories.

If you are on a reasonable amount of AAS and not a crazy dose of T3, im of the opinion (and in my experience) that muscle loss is not an issue. You get flat, due to low calories and glycogen depletion, thats about it. Add HGH and the flatness is far less even on low calories.

I run t3 in growth phases and I am still plenty strong, as long as I am consuming high carb.

The above is my opinion and experience. Not really interested in debating it lol.
Thinking the same as your first statement but honestly if a GLP1 alone doesnt work well for dropping fat and weight, something is not right.

The only reason why I could see someone choosing T3 alone is if they can't handle GLP1 side effects.