TB 500 Log

Thanks for logging your results on TB-500. I first heard about this being used in cycling. But it's no surprise that bodybuilders are among first to experiment with it.

Thanks for logging your results on TB-500. I first heard about this being used in cycling. But it's no surprise that bodybuilders are among first to experiment with it.

No problem. I was really skeptical but heard good things from people I respect and at this point felt I had nothing to lose. Ill keep it updated - thanks for following!

Ok so sorry i havent been around to update..was a little under the weather. SO here is the deal so far. TB500 is doing something. I have less discomfort, which is allowing me to o more, which it seems is helping. I cant yet say there is healing going on per se , but something is def aiding in my comfort and ability to do some exercises for my shoulder- it has to be the TB500. Im really looking forward to the next 2 weeks or so - should give me a clearer picture of what is going on for sure.

Ok so I did another shot Fri.
Here is the thing - I can DO more than I could. My shoulder feels better. So I dont know if it feels better so I can do more or its healing so it feels better and I can do more or what but I am making some progress here. Lets see how the following weeks play out. Im not gonna jump one way of another for certain but I kind of feel the tb500 is doing something positive here. Ill keep updating.

Well, "might be doing something" is a better review than most "next big things" usually muster. Personally, I have some fairly big issues such as knee cartiledge surgery,etc. that I don't think I can reasonably expect an injectible to resolve, but I'd settle for a nice placebo effect if nothing else. I was wondering what concentration you mixed the stuff to. I don't think I've ever done larger than a half cc sub q shot. Is that enough for 2ml of TB500?

You meant for 2mg of tb500....not ml.
I use 60units bac water/2mg tb500

Thanks for the info and the correction. I hate it when people confuse units of measurement because it can be genuinely dangerous when dealing with the subjects we do. I'll be more careful in the future.

Thanks for the info and the correction. I hate it when people confuse units of measurement because it can be genuinely dangerous when dealing with the subjects we do. I'll be more careful in the future.

Its all good a mere typo thats all.
So things are going pretty well. Crazy busy so Ill try to do a proper update later today or tomorrow am when things calm down a bit work wise.

So this am at gym I was able to actually do overhead presses. I will not share the weight but the simple fact I could preform the movement at all is good improvement!

So this am at gym I was able to actually do overhead presses. I will not share the weight but the simple fact I could preform the movement at all is good improvement!

I no its Awesome. I am on my 2nd 10vial 2mg kit & have 0 complaints. I Pump Concrete 60hr a wk & Thanks to TB500 I can continue to Grow and Kill it Pain free.. If u stay on u will begin to see ur Muscle Fibers - Striated Muscle Tissue. Its almost like u can see the Muscle Cells Feeding.

I no its Awesome. I am on my 2nd 10vial 2mg kit & have 0 complaints. I Pump Concrete 60hr a wk & Thanks to TB500 I can continue to Grow and Kill it Pain free.. If u stay on u will begin to see ur Muscle Fibers - Striated Muscle Tissue. Its almost like u can see the Muscle Cells Feeding.

That would be amazing but right now im just thrilled i can lift my right arm over my head and support some weight while doing it. No way I could come close to doing that around a month ago.

I've been reading a lot of positive reviews, basically nothing but positive. Have many people been disappointed here or elsewhere? It's being used at least some in cycling. But given that cycling does have the same "open" free-for-all discussion of PEDs as bodybuilding, it's hard to get feedback about effectiveness, etc.

I've been reading a lot of positive reviews, basically nothing but positive. Have many people been disappointed here or elsewhere? It's being used at least some in cycling. But given that cycling does have the same "open" free-for-all discussion of PEDs as bodybuilding, it's hard to get feedback about effectiveness, etc.

I have seen one log where the user felt that he experienced no benefit what so ever. Other than that so far everyone has at least something positive to say if not a full endorsement. What caught my eye were some of the people doing the logs. Some experienced, what I would call straight shooters, said some positive things. Thats when I decided to give it a go.

Any log updates Jimmy?Sounds like things are going well.

Things are going very well. Hit shoulders again yesterday and was able to do overhead press with a little more weight. My range of motion is better. There is definitely something to this stuff. Whether its an anti inflammatory and I felt better so I did more so Im healing faster or it really promotes the healing precess itself. Maybe even both I dont know But I am very pleased. Thanks for following along. I will update again shortly.

Well the main areas effected were shoulder and chest when it comes to working out. My chest progress has been great and again I was able to do overhead press this time with more weight than I have in a long time. A decent improvement in the last 3 weeks for sure. I still have some flexibility issues and obviously need to continue to build strength but Id say things are going amazing.

Well the main areas effected were shoulder and chest when it comes to working out. My chest progress has been great and again I was able to do overhead press this time with more weight than I have in a long time. A decent improvement in the last 3 weeks for sure. I still have some flexibility issues and obviously need to continue to build strength but Id say things are going amazing.
Hi, Jimmy...just curious...over a year later, would you still recommend TB500? I was referred to this link after inquiring about a pretty nasty injury that my girlfriend had sustained.

Reactions: Izk
Just followed the same link, have a couple significant issues (elbow and shoulder), and would love to hear how you are faring a year later. Seems like it worked quite well.

Back