TB500 Site swelling and Pain after Pin

Bixby

Hey

I recently picked up my second round of tb500, but this time when injecting the site went red, then swollen and bruised for days. I waa limping the cork was that bad in my thigh. Rubbish gear you think? I used fresh bac water too. Anyone else have these symptoms when using tb500?

Hey

I recently picked up my second round of tb500, but this time when injecting the site went red, then swollen and bruised for days. I waa limping the cork was that bad in my thigh. Rubbish gear you think? I used fresh bac water too. Anyone else have these symptoms when using tb500?
What's the source? And are you using bac water or doing something stupid like using Tap water? I've only done site injection with BPC near my knee (not into the joint obviously lol) and I got bruising from that. Personally I never pin IM in the quad, tried once but it was one of the worst decisions of my life. Couldn't walk for nearly a week (mind you was with oil, not peptides).

If i mix it too quickly after taking it out from freezer it did that for me. When i let it lay over 3 hours in room temp it fixed that atleast for me.
Interesting because when I used TB I experienced a lot of site irritation. Was minimal for the first 3-4 injections, then I felt like it got worse after I threw it in the freezer.

I debated with myself if it was the freezer, or just my body starting to react to it; but once choosing to freeze it was too late to decide to pull it out.

Next time I use TB I will either stick to the fridge, or try letting frozen stuff reach room temperature before reconstitution.

Either way OP, skin irritation is a fairly commonly discussed side affect of peptides.

Ive noticed that with hcg and some generic hgh ive been getting welts not sure if they are putting something in them. They are are painful ive read adding double bac water helps thats what ive done it seems to work. Ive tried multiple hcg from different sponsors got welts so not just one sponsor. I dont keep my stuff in freezer but wondered if mixing has anything to do with welts.

Just an update, after going back and forth with the supplier on here QING DAO, i followed all their recommendations, new bac water etc. I knew it wasnt anything i was doing wrong because the kit I had before that I had no issues. (im curious now if the first kit even had anything in it.)

So i sent it off for testing with Janoshik and low and behold the result returned back was TB500 'Not Detected'. I also sent the BPC157 I bought along with it and again BPC157 'Not Detected'.

Janoshik Analytical

Janoshik Analytical

I tried to work with QING DAO behind the scenes to help them with their Quality Control Procedures but at no stage did they ever accept any responsibility, just coming back that it could not be the case, and i must have done something wrong. Their terms state that if a test comes back negative that they would refund or resend another kit. They have at no stage offered anything of the sort.

They have chosen complete denial, the tests show conclusive evidence WITH 2 photos of the vial that was tested. 1 black and white with lid off and one other colour photo showing the coloured lids that match QING DAO's description after purchase. I just stuck a cheap label on them for my own reference.

Anyway make of it what you will, I wont be using QING DAO ever again,

Back