Terrible low back pain

KingLeon

Pain

Hello everyone,

I have got some pain in my lower back since 9 months. I do feel it in my lumbars not spine (feels like that) up to my upper glutes, itDoes not radiate down my legs and lower back feels stiff as fuck. The 4 first months could not afford the sneeze. The pain was terrible. Now it is better however, I cannot deadlift even my 30% if my max. I get super shaky and bar does not get up while getting that pain. I can squat my 80% ok. However I get thr pain when I rack the weight back. I can do hyperextension/ Reverse hypers with a pain 3/10 i can goodmorning as well and do the arch in the Bench press without any problem. I can't Rdl or do any kind of desdlift not even sumo deadlift. Can't figure out the pain and strength did not improve at all. Any idea? Mri/x-ray and ultrasound are super expensive where I live.

Pain

Hello everyone,

I have got some pain in my lower back since 9 months. I do feel it in my lumbars not spine (feels like that) up to my upper glutes, itDoes not radiate down my legs and lower back feels stiff as fuck. The 4 first months could not afford the sneeze. The pain was terrible. Now it is better however, I cannot deadlift even my 30% if my max. I get super shaky and bar does not get up while getting that pain. I can squat my 80% ok. However I get thr pain when I rack the weight back. I can do hyperextension/ Reverse hypers with a pain 3/10 i can goodmorning as well and do the arch in the Bench press without any problem. I can't Rdl or do any kind of desdlift not even sumo deadlift. Can't figure out the pain and strength did not improve at all. Any idea? Mri/x-ray and ultrasound are super expensive where I live.
You need to see a doctor bro

Pain

Hello everyone,

I have serious issues with my back: Spondylolisthesis at L5; four (4) herniated discs from the L5 and up; stenosis all over; thoracular levoscoliosis.

About 15 years ago, I started having pain and didn't see a doctor... it would go away with ibuprofen. Playing hard-core tennis one day, I really hurt my back... pushed through it and kept playing through the pain. The next day I couldn't walk. Being stubborn, I didn't see a doctor... even though a have fabulous health insurance... I thought "I'm tough and it will heal..." for over a year. I thought it was something just with muscle strain. It didn't heal and the pain never went away. Finally, broke down and went to the doctor. Actually, I went to a couple of doctors, because the first two were more interested in saving the insurance money than helping me. Anyway, turns out what caused the pain was not only muscle strain, but, spondylolisthesis. That was the main problem.

I guess the message I'm trying to convey is: definitely see a doctor, as @BuildABro has suggested. You don't know how bad it is, and if you dont know you can make things way worse. I could have prevented mine. Spend the money... spend whatever it is for the MRI or whatever. You're going to need your back alot.

Note: usually most of those problems I listed can be seen with an x-ray. At least get in e
x-ray... shouldn't cost much.

Pain

Hello everyone,

It sounds like it could be herniated/bulging discs.
Go to a&e with someone and tell them you can barely walk/stand up straight.
Just milk it a bit to make sure they see you.
They will do something, they cannot just send you away.
You need an MRI, imo.
That will show the state of your spine in the most accurate way.
Stop doing them deadlifts, goodmornings, i would avoid putting any weight on your shoulders like for back squats.
You seriously need to know how bad it actually is.
Look at McGill stuff but really, get imaging, first

I just bothered Ghoul about something else, but you never know he makes a ghostly appearance...
Look, no tag

You scared me guys really as poor as I am, I will try to do something. Ultrasounds maybe because it is a bit cheaper?

Mri is the thing for vertebrae.
Ultrasound is more for joints, tendons, muscle tissue.
I had it in my shoulder, for example

Back