Test and Deca for first and only cycle.

I'd love to get some feedback on my plans for my first and only (yeah yeah I know ) cycle.

12 weeks:

500 mg test e a week (250 mg twice a week) and 250 mg deca.

Running two cycles of pre-emptive HCG during this time and with clomid/nolva for PCT.

Point is just to get a big bulk boost, get some permanent enhanced benefits and to help existing joint issues while balancing gains vs the ability to come back and function normally afterwards. Thoughts?

Test only for a first cycle. The goal isn’t just to get bigger but also to learn how to manage one variable at a time, because this is unlikely to be your only cycle.

Additionally, using a long ester like deca for 12 weeks is borderline wasteful. If you’re dead set in doing it the hard way then at least use NPP as it fits better with a shorter cycle.

I have no idea what you meant by running two preemptive cycles of HCG, so if you’d like insight from others you’ll need to explain what that means.

Running both nolva and Clomid for PCT gives me the impression that you’re getting your research from a discussion board that has been inactive since 2005, so that’s a little troubling. Nolva alone is sufficient and carries fewer potential side effects, though as with all hormone-altering drugs YMMV.

Thanks for the feedback Avarice and Iron_Yuppie, i appreciate it!

I bought a (e)book on the subject and it suggests running HCG during your cycle and that you do HCG 5-6 weeks on 2 weeks off, so would be two cycles during my 12 week programme. And pre-emptive i mean taking it during the cycle as opposed to after.

In regards to only running test, I absolutely see your point, with managing just one compound. But assume that this actually is going to be my one and only cycle and there is no need to 'learn' to manage sides other than 'on the job' then wouldn't it make sense to make a stack if you only have one shot?

NPP doesn't have the same documented enhanced benefits for joints and connective tissues though does it? I have some joint and inflammation injuries from wrestling and MMA that I am hoping to potentially improve via deca benefits.

And for the record! I am strongly taking your advice into consideration... but then it's got me thinking I'd have to potentially run a second cycle at another time!

Decisions decisions. Might just end up being a 500 or 750 mg test a week!

Like I said, I'm really listening and appreciating your responses!

If you going to do “just one” add primo aswell if you want. Really nice for lean mass and you won’t need AI

I bought a (e)book on the subject and it suggests running HCG during your cycle and that you do HCG 5-6 weeks on 2 weeks off, so would be two cycles during my 12 week programme. And pre-emptive i mean taking it during the cycle as opposed to after.
Ok, that makes it more clear. No need to cycle HCG, you can simply use it throughout your whole cycle if you’d like. Taking two weeks off probably complicated things anyway, at least in terms of e2 management, so you’re better off just picking a dose and sticking with it throughout.

But assume that this actually is going to be my one and only cycle and there is no need to 'learn' to manage sides other than 'on the job' then wouldn't it make sense to make a stack if you only have one shot?
I can see that perspective, certainly. The problem is that nandrolone is often tricky and if you don’t know how you do on testosterone then any issues that arise will be hard to nail down since you’ll have two potential causes.

NPP doesn't have the same documented enhanced benefits for joints and connective tissues though does it?
It’s the same compound so the benefits are the same, the difference is time. The one and only time I used nand was 100mg/w for five months, specifically for joint pain. It worked well, but it wasn’t noticeable until probably week seven or eight. Part of that was the long ester and part of that was the fact that it simply takes a while for the benefits to accrue irrespective of ester. If you’re only going 12 weeks then you’re not going to get a long period of joint pain relief, not because of the ester you choose but because the drug just needs more time to work.

I dont know about that idea. Most likely you'll be hooked after the first cycle, and dont know how much tissue you'll actually hold on too. I know you mentioned decca for joints but that's like the hardest things to recover from, will shut u down big time. Also if it's one cycle like the guy said above run hcg during cycle might help you out. Also might wana run faster acting compounds so you don't have to wait for them to build up and get the most out of our cycle.

And for the record! I am strongly taking your advice into consideration... but then it's got me thinking I'd have to potentially run a second cycle at another time!

Decisions decisions. Might just end up being a 500 or 750 mg test a week!

Like I said, I'm really listening and appreciating your responses!
You mentioned you’re seeking joint pain relief. It will only be temporary from the deca/npp. Once you come off you’ll feel it again. It doesn’t necessarily heal the issue, just kinda masks it while on

First cycle test only imo. When your nipples start itching I think everyone starts panicking, I did. It was nice to only have one compound to gauge problems off of.

Npp and deca is the same, just different pinning and clearing schedules... the joint relief is temporary and doesn't fix the problem. Once you're off your have everything you had before

Hcg while on and no hcg during pct. Clomid or nolva or whatever serm should do everything that hcg would do during pct.

Last edited:
If you going to do “just one” add primo aswell if you want. Really nice for lean mass and you won’t need AI
No offense but you don't have business giving advice, you haven't even tried primo yourself. Stop spewing shit you read, this often leads to misinformation. Sometimes you just need to stay in your lane and not say anything, let the guys with experience give out ideas.

I don't have experience with deca or npp at all, that's why I'm just reading and picking up useful information from this thread.

Deca and pct doesn’t really mix either
I've always believed this and I haven't seen it as much. I only messed with dht derivatives and test until I went on b and c. I saw a guy running trest as a first cycle and I've heard the recovery is hard as heck on it specifically. Any 19nor is rough in recovery deca or npp included. I ran deca at 100mg wk and joints felt great but it doesn't last. I was on b and c and still am so no idea on recovery anymore.

as stated above no deca for first cycle. youll have no clue what youre doing and fuck yourself up cause you dont have experience. after a test cycle youll be hooked cause its so amazing. nobody does just 1 cycle ever haha

you seem like a good dude, but just seeing the questions youve been asking i can tell you still have a lot to learn

run the test. youll enjoy it and figure out what the fak ur doing

In what way doesn't it mix?

Should I just run HGH instead of deca then for the joints?

Drop the 19nors?

Deca hangs around for a long time. So while you’re trying to get your balls online deca is still trying to keep you shut down.

Just run a test cycle first. Then go from there.
HGH isn’t gonna do much for joints also.

Find out what hurts and see what you can do to actually fix it or improve it, not cover it up with drugs short term potentially injuring or further. If it’s just age and nothing you can do about it, adjust your training to make the best of what you’ve got.

Deca can also have some pretty nasty sides, some that hang around for years after if you’re unlucky.

Be a shame to run a low dose almost pointless once in a lifetime cycle to then have long term issues from.