Test improves facial aesthetics

I’m sorry but I have to call out this nonsense. Yes high test with estrogen controlled will result in a leaner physique compared to lower doses which means …DING DING DING a leaner face! Who knew right?
Yeah I hear high test grows hair too.... look on social media too all those guys on roids definitely look younger with more hair!! The acne probably makes them back to teenagers!

cute attempt with the sarcasm, though hair has nothing to do with what I’m talking about whatsoever. You do realize higher AAS doses will result in a leaner physique at the same body weight compared to trt dose? Which means a more defined face. And high test does tend to make you look younger when it comes to purely facial appearance, not talking about hair.

It definitely does improve facial esthetics if and only if you are lean and have previously a slender narrow face...if you are already kind of round face it will make you look worse

So no face fat and no HGH but lots of androgens will make you look better....SOMETIMES :)))

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The facial features associated with high (natural) testosterone levels are dominance signaling features, not "aging", though it's perceived that way since authority often correlates to age.

Facial bloat from uncontrolled estrogen messes that effect up by softening the areas sharpened by high androgens redistributing fat away from, for instance, the chin.

This has been clearly established in many studies.

The facial features associated with high (natural) testosterone levels are dominance signaling features, not "aging", though it's perceived that way since authority often correlates to age.

Facial bloat from uncontrolled estrogen messes that effect up by softening the areas sharpened by high androgens redistributing fat away from, for instance, the chin.

This has been clearly established in many studies.
Thank you, finally some logic here

Back