Test levels have dropped in half after two years on TRT despite slightly increasing dose?

OnTRT

TRT for 2 years and for almost all of it was .2ml EOD for an average of 140mg a week (120 one week, 160 the next etc). My levels had consistently ran in the 1040-1140 range on day of injection before injection. Always the same labcorp for testing.

Later last year I switched to Phizer test for a bit and my levels fell into the 600's. Went back to Hallandale that had me at 1100's and it went down into the 800's, check again and it was like 600's or 700's, next time it was 600's so I bumped it to .215ml and now it's down to 566. That's half of what it was a year ago and on slightly more per week.

Any ideas? My SHBG has come down from what was either 27 or 29 down to 19-20 over time, not sure how much that would affect total t as you can find conflicting info on that.

TRT for 2 years and for almost all of it was .2ml EOD for an average of 140mg a week (120 one week, 160 the next etc). My levels had consistently ran in the 1040-1140 range on day of injection before injection. Always the same labcorp for testing.

Later last year I switched to Phizer test for a bit and my levels fell into the 600's. Went back to Hallandale that had me at 1100's and it went down into the 800's, check again and it was like 600's or 700's, next time it was 600's so I bumped it to .215ml and now it's down to 566. That's half of what it was a year ago and on slightly more per week.

Any ideas? My SHBG has come down from what was either 27 or 29 down to 19-20 over time, not sure how much that would affect total t as you can find conflicting info on that.
Nebido ?

mabey your body is built a tolorence or your body has made it so you can’t absorb the amount you use to. Ask your doctor if you have one. If your get any test other than from the pharmacy it has a chance to be a replica of these pharmaceutical brands. Dosent matter how “legit” you think they are. But I recommend definitely seeing your doctor to up your dose

mabey your body is built a tolorence or your body has made it so you can’t absorb the amount you use to. Ask your doctor if you have one. If your get any test other than from the pharmacy it has a chance to be a replica of these pharmaceutical brands. Dosent matter how “legit” you think they are. But I recommend definitely seeing your doctor to up your dose
.....it's from a pharmacy. I wonder if I got a weak vial

Id ask your doctor
Well OBVIOUSLY, but this isn't the good ole days where you get an appointment the next day. I've gotta make a telemed appointment that matches their schedule and mine and will be weeks out. Trying to field opinions until then as surely this has happened to somebody else before.

Wondering if bad product this time.

Got my free t and sensitive e2 back.

Free t had fallen from 29 to 21 to now 12.1 (6.8-21 is the range but that's bullshit since it has been 8.7-25.1 for YEARS).

E2 went from 32.6 to 11.8 (8.0-35.0). Which would explain the lack of pump etc, tadalafil and sildenafil not working etc. I'm sure the tadalafil has played a role in lowering it but not THAT much

Lower shbg could be the reason, but I would expect your free t to be higher. Are you accidentally going sub q? I have similar shbg levels and feel better on more frequent dosages. I would test all your vials too to make sure nothing is under dosed.

Lower shbg could be the reason, but I would expect your free t to be higher. Are you accidentally going sub q? I have similar shbg levels and feel better on more frequent dosages. I would test all your vials too to make sure nothing is under dosed.
This time they sent two smaller vials instead of one 200mg/10ml. My SHBG has been down for over a year I believe now.

I'm rotating VG, if I move far enough back closer to ass I'm sure it goes subq SOMETIMES but that shouldn't be the issue as when I originally started I was doing subq in the stomach and my levels were WAY higher despite it not absorbing correctly at times (lumps lasting two weeks plus). It's shallow IM more often than not

Considering sending what's left of this vial off but will probably be out before I can get anymore in

Back