666bym

I would like to discuss everything related to Test P over other Esters as I have had a very pleasant experience with Testosterone Propionate after switching over from Test E. Feel free to share your experiences and your protocol. I currently use 35mg Test P EOD alongside 280IU HCG EOD and personally feel great on this protocol. Libido and erections are perfect, I have high levels of energy and everything is just better compared to Test E. Only thing noticeable is that I build slightly less muscle. But I am okay with that given how much better I feel on Test P.

However, I have a question regarding Test P half life, peaks and throughs as there is quite some contradicting information out there. From what I have read in studies and what can be found on Steroid Plotter, Test P peaks after around 14h and has its trough after 48h with EOD injections.
Due to this I currently take my injections at around 10pm at night, which would give me peak levels at noon the next day according to the information found online. However, I recently found some guys on Meso claiming that Test P peaks within the first 1-8 hours and drops from there, which would make my protocol less than ideal. I have not yet done blood testing with bloods taken at 4 hours, 8 hours and 14 hours respectively, but it would be very interesting to see the different levels. Maybe I should add to this that my Test P is solved in MCT, which should shorten the half life compared to a more viscous carrier oil.

Does any of you guys have more detailed information on this? When do you take your Test P shots and on which protocol do you feel best?
Also how high do you dose your Test P alongside HCG?

Sponsors

Latest posts