666bym

I would like to discuss everything related to Test P over other Esters as I have had a very pleasant experience with Testosterone Propionate after switching over from Test E. Feel free to share your experiences and your protocol. I currently use 35mg Test P EOD alongside 280IU HCG EOD and personally feel great on this protocol. Libido and erections are perfect, I have high levels of energy and everything is just better compared to Test E. Only thing noticeable is that I build slightly less muscle. But I am okay with that given how much better I feel on Test P.

However, I have a question regarding Test P half life, peaks and throughs as there is quite some contradicting information out there. From what I have read in studies and what can be found on Steroid Plotter, Test P peaks after around 14h and has its trough after 48h with EOD injections.
Due to this I currently take my injections at around 10pm at night, which would give me peak levels at noon the next day according to the information found online. However, I recently found some guys on Meso claiming that Test P peaks within the first 1-8 hours and drops from there, which would make my protocol less than ideal. I have not yet done blood testing with bloods taken at 4 hours, 8 hours and 14 hours respectively, but it would be very interesting to see the different levels. Maybe I should add to this that my Test P is solved in MCT, which should shorten the half life compared to a more viscous carrier oil.

Does any of you guys have more detailed information on this? When do you take your Test P shots and on which protocol do you feel best?
Also how high do you dose your Test P alongside HCG?

I would like to discuss everything related to Test P over other Esters as I have had a very pleasant experience with Testosterone Propionate after switching over from Test E. Feel free to share your experiences and your protocol. I currently use 35mg Test P EOD alongside 280IU HCG EOD and personally feel great on this protocol. Libido and erections are perfect, I have high levels of energy and everything is just better compared to Test E. Only thing noticeable is that I build slightly less muscle. But I am okay with that given how much better I feel on Test P.

However, I have a question regarding Test P half life, peaks and throughs as there is quite some contradicting information out there. From what I have read in studies and what can be found on Steroid Plotter, Test P peaks after around 14h and has its trough after 48h with EOD injections.
Due to this I currently take my injections at around 10pm at night, which would give me peak levels at noon the next day according to the information found online. However, I recently found some guys on Meso claiming that Test P peaks within the first 1-8 hours and drops from there, which would make my protocol less than ideal. I have not yet done blood testing with bloods taken at 4 hours, 8 hours and 14 hours respectively, but it would be very interesting to see the different levels. Maybe I should add to this that my Test P is solved in MCT, which should shorten the half life compared to a more viscous carrier oil.

Does any of you guys have more detailed information on this? When do you take your Test P shots and on which protocol do you feel best?
Also how high do you dose your Test P alongside HCG?
blood tests are the only way to know how prop affects YOU. If i use straight prop, I'm falling asleep by 4pm. MY body and low shbg has prop completely out of me by 4-5 pm. Which is perfect because I stay on 200mg test e weekly for trt. Without test e in the background I'd need trt doses of prop 2x day. Prop is basically a pre-workout for me personally. Phenylprop works great for daily trt, and feels just like prop to me.However that constant amped feeling lasts all night and I can't sleep for.shit. test e/prop for.life for me

Alright, thanks for your input. I am actually doing blood right now to check my serum levels at different times post injection (+8h, +16h, +24h, +48h, +96h). The 96h I am just doing to check where my serum levels are just on HCG. Hope these next few days won’t be too miserable.
Gonna report back with my results!

Alright, thanks for your input. I am actually doing blood right now to check my serum levels at different times post injection (+8h, +16h, +24h, +48h, +96h). The 96h I am just doing to check where my serum levels are just on HCG. Hope these next few days won’t be too miserable.
Gonna report back with my results!
I'll definitely be watching this thread brother. This is excellent data, and much appreciated for the community. I don't think I've ever seen anybody test prop blood levels like this before.

The carrier oil/ester half life combo is still hard to wrap my head around. You could put TestP in Castor Oil and probably get a half life similar to TestE in MCT oil.

I'm definitely watching this thread.

My educated guess would be that the carrier oil makes a difference but not a huge one. You definitely won’t get the same half life from Test P in Castor as you would from Test E in MCT.
I recently heard somebody on here say keep short esters in non-viscous and long esters in viscous oils. I’m doing Test P in MCT purposely as I want to get peaks and troughs compared to steady levels. My only question was how quickly do my levels actually peak, which I am now trying to get some clarity on using bloodwork.

My educated guess would be that the carrier oil makes a difference but not a huge one. You definitely won’t get the same half life from Test P in Castor as you would from Test E in MCT.
I recently heard somebody on here say keep short esters in non-viscous and long esters in viscous oils. I’m doing Test P in MCT purposely as I want to get peaks and troughs compared to steady levels. My only question was how quickly do my levels actually peak, which I am now trying to get some clarity on using bloodwork.
The only way to know the peak time with any certainty is to get all test out of your system and then get bloodwork post first injection. Otherwise , there’s quite a few esters that have built up that will never show an actual peak.

I have been on Prop only for 3 months now. Only used Test E before that. Only thing in my system by now is Prop. Also, I am not trying to find the Prop peak from zero levels, but I am trying to see the peaks and troughs of my current protocol and where my baseline serum testosterone just from HCG is (hence the 96h testing). I am currently on 35mg Prop + 280IU HCG EOD. Only thing I want to gain knowledge about is what my serum test looks like on this protocol over time, hence the testing. Based on this I will switch around my injection timing (morning vs nighttime), frequency (ED vs EOD) and dose (maybe go from 35mg to 50mg EOD).

Basically I am trying to gain more accurate data compared to what is available through steroidplotter.com to optimitze my protocol.