Test p vs test c and e

I feel my sleep is much better on test P. I have done blood work where it was an hour or 2 after my shot and 24 hours. The few hours my TT was 2000 and the 24 hours it was 750. The big spike through the day and lower levels for better sleep at night. I get no pip from test p so that helps.

I have also ran c and p together. The C for a lower level background noise and the P for a for good energy and mood through the day. Also like this for when I experiment with different doses.
People sensible to hormonal fluctuation notice this difference more.
How often do you inject?

People sensible to hormonal fluctuation notice this difference more.
How often do you inject?
I inject every day, even with longer esters. I would agree that I am very sensitive to fluctuations. Probably why I have found that everyday injections are best for me.

I feel my sleep is much better on test P. I have done blood work where it was an hour or 2 after my shot and 24 hours. The few hours my TT was 2000 and the 24 hours it was 750. The big spike through the day and lower levels for better sleep at night. I get no pip from test p so that helps.

I have also ran c and p together. The C for a lower level background noise and the P for a for good energy and mood through the day. Also like this for when I experiment with different doses.

So if you're cruising at a dose of E or C that gives you a T level of 750, how much of a P dose would boost you to around 2000 for a day? Roughly, of course, I realize there are a lot of variables. Have some unused vials of P around here.

So if you're cruising at a dose of E or C that gives you a T level of 750, how much of a P dose would boost you to around 2000 for a day? Roughly, of course, I realize there are a lot of variables. Have some unused vials of P around here.
I am a low responder 320mg/week test c keeps me at about 900 TT. The numbers (2000-750) I gave in that statement came from 315 or 350 test p/week don’t remember which way I rounded. So either 45mg/day or 50mg/day. The 2000 shocked me. I would only be guessing for you.

The first time I ran test p and c together was for a test/mast/NPP trial run. I ran a TRT dose of test C and titrated the test p, mast p, and NPP.

There is also some evidence that test P doesn’t suppress the HPTA axis nearly as much. Here is a screen shot of my bloodwork with detectable FSH. I was taking hcg at the time so no LH

IMG_2990.png

I know that the long ester will create more of an IGF1 boost resulting in more muscle growth over the longer term. There have been studies on it. I will try to look for them

I know that the long ester will create more of an IGF1 boost resulting in more muscle growth over the longer term. There have been studies on it. I will try to look for them
With more nitrogen retention and estrogen it’s considered more anabolic compared to short ester test. I’ll still take test p over test e and use Tren for the igf benefits

There is also some evidence that test P doesn’t suppress the HPTA axis nearly as much. Here is a screen shot of my bloodwork with detectable FSH. I was taking hcg at the time so no LH

View attachment 283457
Hey @LGOP528 were you running something to lower SHBG when these were run? When I get TTup in that range my SHGB goes way up, so curious.

Hey @LGOP528 were you running something to lower SHBG when these were run? When I get TTup in that range my SHGB goes way up, so curious.
I just looked back to my original post asking about the FSH and I was taking 10-20mg/day var. I have never heard of SHGB going up with higher test? Mine has always been low.

I just looked back to my original post asking about the FSH and I was taking 10-20mg/day var. I have never heard of SHGB going up with higher test? Mine has always been low.
Maybe it's a timing thing. I do bloods 6 weeks after a change. When I increase TT, at 6 weeks my SHGB is up and ratio of FT to TT is down. Maybe its transient though.