Testing IGF-1 levels on Black Top Meditrope

stevonov

cholesterol has been that out of wack since he started trt 10 years ago. but currently tren mast tp and var. statins don't do anything for the good cholesterol but maybe he should go back on them anyway? trt clinic wants to do special "particle size" test for the cholesterol. not sure what that will tell them though.

stevonov

throwing in more avocado, chia seed, omega 3,6,9 hopefully that will help. heard some cycle support supplements might help (inositol etc.)

Doug_S

cholesterol has been that out of wack since he started trt 10 years ago. but currently tren mast tp and var. statins don't do anything for the good cholesterol but maybe he should go back on them anyway? trt clinic wants to do special "particle size" test for the cholesterol. not sure what that will tell them though.
Some doctors believe large fluffy LDL particles pose little risk and only small particle LDL is dangerous.

However, those are some screwed up lipid levels.

Marcus

Some doctors believe large fluffy LDL particles pose little risk and only small particle LDL is dangerous.

However, those are some screwed up lipid levels.
True, actually a lot more doctors now days. So more detailed BW would tell more, but at those levels, I would imagine that is not the case here

Doug_S

True, actually a lot more doctors now days. So more detailed BW would tell more, but at those levels, I would imagine that is not the case here
Yep. I would be getting tested for homozygous famial hypercholesterolemia. Killed my great great grandfather at age 34.

Marcus

Yep. I would be getting tested for homozygous famial hypercholesterolemia. Killed my great great grandfather at age 34.
Damn, that is fuckin young. Wow
I've always wondered... why is it not just included by docs on a normal lipid panel? Just cause they assume lipids are ok, and only added when they come back with something possibly negative?

that's frustrating trackstar what batch was it?
I think 17 if memory serves correctly. Definitely confused me (to say the least). My liver values were perfect so a taxed liver wasn't the issue. Perhaps estrodial was too low and impairing the IGF-1 conversion? We shall see what this test on grey tops say ... if it's above 300 I'll be happy. (Hell I'd settle for 250 after the last test, hah.). If it is around 300 I will likely up it to 1 vial a day .... I want
To get my IGF1 up in the 700-1000 range as I believe that's when the real mutation and possible new fibers come in. I'm about maxed out otherwise physique wise - hoping it'll allow a few more Pounds of muscle to my fairly full up physique