Testosterone for Women

I know it was several years ago, but great write ups of great write ups of articles,Doc Scally.

In the 5 years since 2019 it has become more common for women to be treated with testosterone, especially for vaginal dryness and sex related pain from intercours.

My friend is a Dermatologist, and while only anecdotal, clams to have tremendous success treating women w/ bio identical hormone replacement which is a fancy way of saying he implants a testosterone pellet. He claims it has turned around his sex life w/ his wife.

The training for certification is a 2 day seminar. Unfortunately, my wife (going through menopause) is unwilling to have the implant, or doing any type of injection (she is needle phobic). However I have convinced her to try oral testosterone undecanoate.

Unfortunately I can only find one study of test U in women. It does claim to have significant success dosing women at 20, 40, and 80 mgs of test U Bid (twice a day).

Here is a link to the study: Pharmacokinetic study in women of three different doses of a new formulation of oral testosterone undecanoate, Andriol Testocaps - PubMed
I would do test prop low amounts. You have to pin every 3 days but it’s not a long acting so if she doesn’t like the sides it’s in and out of her system pretty fast