the brew kit

Soooo....to sum up: no brewkits. PPL domestic reseller. Why exactly should one purchase from you? Given PPL is domestic now as well....as you're essentially just a middle man.....

Soooo....to sum up: no brewkits. PPL domestic reseller. Why exactly should one purchase from you? Given PPL is domestic now as well....as you're essentially just a middle man.....
Read the entire post, I said kits will be available from profits I make on raws as thats my goal. PPL is not selling raws domestic.

I think PPL will be selling domestic raws, but at a much higher price point if I remember correctly.

Whoever the fuck this guy is....which we'll find out soon enough.....DOES NOT have his shit in order.

ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK

I am going to give him a shot and report back on ta and quality. Seeing how the raws are provided by ppl I figure they should be good as everything Ive recieved from ppl has been on point so far. I do like the fact that raws are offered separately because not everyone needs everything. Hopefully all goes well.

Whoever the fuck this guy is....which we'll find out soon enough.....DOES NOT have his shit in order.

ORDER AT YOUR OWN RISK

Relax rutman, PPL already posted here and gave 2 thumbs up, plus said he has trusted me with thousands of his dollars. So whats the controversy? Put 2 and 2 together and think what he meant by trusting me with thousands of dollars? I mean I lift things up and put them down just like the guy on the PF commercial, but I still have enough sense to figure things out.

So, we are all aware of places like medlabsupply and similar warehouses, so why wouldn't someone pay less for the labware listed in your initial post, or the multiple lists provided throughout the web, including basskiller, which also has basic instructions on how to homebrew for personal use? And if you're openly using PPL raws, why pay more, when the same product can be purchased from him cheaper? If it's a matter of domestic vs intl, PPL has stated his raws will be available domestically soon as well.

Not trying to knock your venture, but I'm having a hard time seeing the benefit in paying a substantial markup for something that can be purchased literally on this website and at MLS for cheaper, and then following the multitude of free instructions on the web...

Just seems gimmicky bro, that's all. Even for a noob, 10 minutes on PPL's site and Amazon could net him the exact same thing you're offering for less....

His pricing looks good to me. Not sure where the issue is here. If buying small quantitys which it looks like this guy is targeting, it's not really much more than intl. it could be cheaper if all you wanted was a small quantity of test for a couple cycles.

Hello meso/rx community! I have a proposal for all members. I am starting up "TheBrewKit" business and need to know if anyone would be interested in my services. All products would be offered in a 10 gram self brewing kit. It will include everything needed to produce the finished product. Example: 10g test enanthate brew kit. You will receive 10g of test enanthate powder, 50ml vial, benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, MCT carrier oil, syringe filter, and full instructions of how to produce 40ml test enanthate at 250mg/ml. So this is like getting 4 x 10ml vials of test enanthate. The best part of it is that now you don't have to question a source on their brewing methods such as do you sterile your vials and rubber stoppers? Do you filter your products?do you use an autoclave? Because you will be your own UG lab! I will be stocking all injectable products in raw powders from China. Also I will be offering complete liquid oral kits which will include the raw powders, dropper bottles, and the solution needed to produce lets just say,100ml x 50mg/ml. Example: 5g anavar will make 100ml x 50mg/ml. So here's my plan, now you can be 100% sure of what your putting into your body is exactly what you thought it would be. There is no more questioning if you have genuine gear as you will be manufacturing it yourself! One last thing Meso/rx members, the prices will be a lot cheaper to produce your own gear, than to purchase products from another source in which you really don't know anything about whats in that vial except to believe that it's what you think it to be. So, please lmk if anyone would be interested in my offer by posting here on Meso/rx or by emailing me at brewkit@protonmail.com
Wrong business model

1 if it's domestic indeed, why not sell finished vials then?
the legal risk is about the same for selling powders+kits, if not worse

2 actually, there's a market for all-included small brew kits (no raws)
so newbies can take out the guesswork
different oils (gso, mct, sesame, eo maybe even Myglyoil) choice and realistic RECIPES are key to success

You can sell small bottles of additives (BA, BB) along with medium-sized bottles of oil, size being custom-tailored so customers don't feel they're wasting money on huge BA/BB bottles
so they run out of everything at once and order a new brew kit, and not only oil as they wouldn't have plenty BA/BB left.

Also post instructions on how long syringe filters should be used (say 100 mL) before discarding is recommended
sell individual filter units, again number custom-tailored to the oil quantity sold.

Pretty legal huh
or at least gray-market
not as illegal as raws

Why don't you get back to your drawing board?
You may get a better market share and avoid jail by doing so.

btw don't sell any syringes, unless you're totally sure of all: your state, customer's state and mail laws

Wrong business model

different oils (gso, mct, sesame, eo maybe even Myglyoil) choice and realistic RECIPES are key to success

You can sell small bottles of additives (BA, BB) along with medium-sized bottles of oil, size being custom-tailored so customers don't feel they're wasting money on huge BA/BB bottles
so they run out of everything at once and order a new brew kit, and not only oil as they wouldn't have plenty BA/BB left.

Also post instructions on how long syringe filters should be used (say 100 mL) before discarding is recommended
sell individual filter units, again number custom-tailored to the oil quantity sold.

Pretty legal huh
or at least gray-market
not as illegal as raws

btw don't sell any syringes, unless you're totally sure of all: your state, customer's state and mail laws
i.e. this one would make a great one-fits-(almost)-all first product

kit
100 mL oil bottle
5 ml BA
25 ml BB
1 sterile syringe filter
10 empty sterile vials

option 1 (extra cost)
(heat-resistant) beaker
stir glass rod
graduated-cylinder as beakers ain't accurate for measuring, plastic ones are cheap
you can even add some plastic scoops

option 2 (extra cost as well)
an under-$50 nice digital scale

option 3 (extra cost of course)
60 mL syringe
caulking gun to push the above syringe (just the metal part, not the silicone lol)

How great an advice can this post be for the OP?

Wrong business model

Pretty legal huh
or at least gray-market
not as illegal as raws

Does it really matter whats in the package? If you buy finished products from HG overseas or UG domestic it's still all Illegal. So having vials,flasks, syringe filters and aas in a pack is probably the same as just aas. But, domestic shipping is the way to go. How many complaints are made from domestic shipping not receiving packs? There is no customs,to go through.

Last edited:

Sponsors