the brew kit

Was thinking of ordering but not if raws aren't on hand!!

Just to clarify any doubt, raws are on hand domestic,You order, I order domestic, I ship to you domestic. This is why I posted a 3 to 10 day turnaround time. Also, Everytime I order, extra stock is purchased. My prices are compatible to any other overseas source available. Go to other boards and check out the international raw sources prices. Plus I offer products in as little as 5g up to 100g and more. I am providing a service for those who don't want to risk international delivery with customs and a $50 shipping fee.

Last edited:
So this guy has no brew kits and possible doesn't even have the Raws. So basically we are paying him to order our Raws from overseas for us? Why when we can order them ourself and get it faster and cheaper?

I bet he's got some empty vials and some BA stashed away

What a joke. Not even a good idea? WTF. You can order a few grams. Vials and small amounts of solvents from 2 places max.

You'd save money. This is the dumbest execution of a bad idea ever.

Just to clarify any doubt, raws are on hand domestic,You order, I order domestic, I ship to you domestic. This is why I posted a 3 to 10 day turnaround time. Also, Everytime I order, extra stock is purchased. My prices are compatible to any other overseas source available. Go to other boards and check out the international raw sources prices. Plus I offer products in as little as 5g up to 100g and more. I am providing a service for those who don't want to risk international delivery with customs and a $50 shipping fee.

So just to clarify, you don't stock shit.
1 the brew kit
2 no brew kits, domestic raws instead
3 no domestic raws at hand (lmao @ 3-10 days T/A time to get domestic shipping)
4 if someone is dumb enough to order, I won't be surprised if the order was shipped internationally, not domestic.

Wasn't the advent of the Internet supposed to get rid of the middleman in all markets, even the dumbest ones?

Without too much looking I found in Ebay/Amazon

*** 50 sterile Whatman syringe filters, about $170 incl shipping
one filter for each kit
so for 50 kits = 50 satisfied customers you'd need

*** 500 sealed sterile vials (50 kits, 10 vials each) $500 @$1 each

*** 250 ml BA (50 kits, 5 ml each) about $25 for a liter or so

*** 1000 ml = 1L BB (50 kits, 20 ml each) about $30

*** 5000 ml = 5L oil (50 kits, 100 ml each)
you'll need to offer several choices
GSO about $30 or $40 per gallon for a good quality one
sesame oil about $40 to $50 good quality
MCT about $30 for a 16 oz bottle

*** 50 100 ml bottles, 50 5ml bottles, 50 20 ml bottles, say $50 total

*** printable labels + some ink for your home printer, say $35

sum it up and you'll see you could have started a real, brew kits business investing less than a grand!
You probably could add a 100% markup (sell at twice cost)
But no, now you got ridiculed instead
You made a bad first impression

Anyone else who wants to run this business in a SERIOUS way?

I hear what you guys are saying. I came up with an idea and got excited about it. It is still my main goal and the first selection of complete brew kits will be available soon. Now back on the raws side of it. I just checked out several overseas raw suppliers from professionalmuscle, and brotherhood of pain boards, and my domestic prices are lower than all of their international prices. Also didn't see any who offer in 5g, 10g, increments. Now, I have gotten several orders and explained to those bros that I can ship whats on hand now, and the balance of the order asap, within the stated 3 to 10 day turnaround time. They had no problem with it as they stated that if your getting the raws from PurplePanda and he has trusted you with thousands of his dollars, then that was good enough to go forward with business. Also, just want it to be clear that if something were to happen, like a seizure, I still get a free reship and if something was to happen with that, my girl has my back covered! Afterall it's not like I am this huge source making thousands of dollars a week. We are talking a few orders here and there at the moment. If I become successful, then it will because I've built up trust, and deal only from whats on hand.

Man...
WTF are you talking about? You are saying you can't buy 3gms of test, but the place where you are buying it sells by the gram to EVERYONE!!!!

While I like your capitalist spirt, your execution is weak. You can buy ba/bb from eBay in 10ml vials cheap as shit. Everything else from a med lab supply cheap as shit. And the same raws that you buy cheap as shit. The only difference is yours comes in one box, with a mark up. Clearly you'll get some customers, but it won't be many and after the brew once or twice and see how much money is to be saved, they'll order everything direct.

I hear what you guys are saying. I came up with an idea and got excited about it. It is still my main goal and the first selection of complete brew kits will be available soon. Now back on the raws side of it. I just checked out several overseas raw suppliers from professionalmuscle, and brotherhood of pain boards, and my domestic prices are lower than all of their international prices. Also didn't see any who offer in 5g, 10g, increments. Now, I have gotten several orders and explained to those bros that I can ship whats on hand now, and the balance of the order asap, within the stated 3 to 10 day turnaround time. They had no problem with it as they stated that if your getting the raws from PurplePanda and he has trusted you with thousands of his dollars, then that was good enough to go forward with business. Also, just want it to be clear that if something were to happen, like a seizure, I still get a free reship and if something was to happen with that, my girl has my back covered! Afterall it's not like I am this huge source making thousands of dollars a week. We are talking a few orders here and there at the moment. If I become successful, then it will because I've built up trust, and deal only from whats on hand.
Soon, soon, soon

soon pitch ain't good enough
now you need to somehow build a time-machine to go back in time to have both kits and raws available before first posting.

It's not that you ran out of raws
now we all know you didn't have ANY raws to begin with

Man...
WTF are you talking about? You are saying you can't buy 3gms of test, but the place where you are buying it sells by the gram to EVERYONE!!!!

While I like your capitalist spirt, your execution is weak. You can buy ba/bb from eBay in 10ml vials cheap as shit. Everything else from a med lab supply cheap as shit. And the same raws that you buy cheap as shit. The only difference is yours comes in one box, with a mark up. Clearly you'll get some customers, but it won't be many and after the brew once or twice and see how much money is to be saved, they'll order everything direct.
t,

Yes he does sell the gram "But it comes internationally" There's bros that have had seizures and don't want to risk it with any overseas source, or bros that wouldn't even think of putting themselves in the situation that could come along with doing something like that.

t,

Yes he does sell the gram "But it comes internationally" There's bros that have had seizures and don't want to risk it with any overseas source, or bros that wouldn't even think of putting themselves in the situation that could come along with doing something like that.

Oh.
Yeah.

What's the seizure rate for small packs like that? I'll wait.

Ok...can't wait.
The seizure rate is small. So small the odds of your pack getting held up don't exist. And he reship. For. Free.

You throw the word "bro's" around. Not sure you know the definition

t,

Perhaps you can appeal more to people who live in areas where customs is tougher to get through. At least, I'm assuming, if you're in an area where customs is easier to get shit in.

That's the only appeal to your service, in my opinion. You would essentially be redirecting packs from China, domestically.

Loser. o_O lmao !

Perhaps you can appeal more to people who live in areas where customs is tougher to get through. At least, I'm assuming, if you're in an area where customs is easier to get shit in.

That's the only appeal to your service, in my opinion. You would essentially be redirecting packs from China, domestically.
And get jailed in the process...
@thebrewkit
Do you realize how dangerous it is to sell/remail gear domestically?

Will you check the customers Email domestically?
If so you're a total idiot, as LE can break thru VPNs and watch mailboxes you recently dropped at.
Read my posts in the Legal forum.

Tons of places, domestic and int'l can sell just 10 grams
So 3 grams ain't appealing enough, especially that no kits are available

Some simple yet revealing math:

Typical newbie cycle
500 mg for 12 weeks = 6 grams
now add 10% "overdosing" to compensate for raws impurities (no raw is 100% pure) = 6.6 grams

Typical 2nd cycle
750 mg for 10 weeks = 7.5g
add said 10% = 8.25g

Point is:
So even if just 3 grams are needed for the first brew (10 vials @ 300 mg/ml), customers will need more than 3 g to finish their cycle, and will likely order 10 g at once, first brew about 3 and leave 7 for later brews, in the same cycle.

1 Your business model makes no sense
2 There's no execution for it (backordering is BS for an opening source)
3 Eventual execution will land you in JAIL

Last edited:
...one of the stupid ones obviously. ;)
Lol, you hit the nail on the head when you said premature.

You have to have stock if you want to sell products. If I was to open up shop selling gear I would invest in a proper lab setup and a pile of raws. I'd make sure I have a pile of finished product ready to ship from day one. As the money comes in you stay ahead of the 8 ball by you guessed it, keeping up with stock.

Lol, hard to be a drug dealer when you don't have the drugs.

ol, hard to be a drug dealer when you don't have the drugs.
Lmao , hey you gotta kinda admire the dudes ambition trying to make something outta absolutely NOTHING lol

But for all intents and purposes , hes not even a middleman per say .. his business model is basically " hey , send me your money and ill order your shit for ya ... at a 50% mark up !! "

Page 1-2 fingers twitching

Page 3-20 fuck a duck I'm out of here.

Was a good idea while it lasted but fuck it I'll research buy the tools/equipment separately and get the raws from a lab with posted results already.

Cheers for the idea any "bro" got sick of seeing that aswell tbh.

Sponsors

Latest posts