the brew kit

I wanna know what possessed PPL to endorse this guy o_O...or is PPL also @thebrewkit ?
Maybe they know each other in real life? Only way I could "trust" someone by sending them something that they may acquire from somewhere else. Or, better yet, sabotage the product.

Anyways, has anyone actually purchased this? How did it go? I skipped at least 10 pages.

I wanna know what possessed PPL to endorse this guy o_O...or is PPL also @thebrewkit ?
Maybe they know each other in real life? Only way I could "trust" someone by sending them something that they may acquire from somewhere else. Or, better yet, sabotage the product.

Anyways, has anyone actually purchased this? How did it go? I skipped at least 10 pages.

Thats what I meant , are they in cahoots together ? PPL should find another "middleman" for this mission...;)

if something was to happen with that, my girl has my back covered!.

So now you added another dilemma to the situation! You didn't inform members that your girl will access to members info.

So let's say.....you and your ol Lady have a falling out. Disgruntled ex wives/ex girlfriends can make for a very bad situation for everyone.

BTW....$125 for 100g of test e is expensive. I pay way less than that.

Perhaps you can appeal more to people who live in areas where customs is tougher to get through. At least, I'm assuming, if you're in an area where customs is easier to get shit in.

That's the only appeal to your service, in my opinion. You would essentially be redirecting packs from China, domestically.

Lmao , hey you gotta kinda admire the dudes ambition trying to make something outta absolutely NOTHING lol

But for all intents and purposes , hes not even a middleman per say .. his business model is basically " hey , send me your money and ill order your shit for ya ... at a 50% mark up !! "
He doesn't seem to realize the legal risks

1 He'll check customer Emails domestically = spotted by LE
2 He'll probably CASH customers proceeds domestically as well

This has to be one of the worst roll outs of of source ever. Total fail
@thebrewkit remember you target an SCARED AUDIENCE
customers who could order their lab equipment (or even raws) directly but are afraid to do so
Don't get me wrong, it's understandable, we all got scared at new things
your first kiss, first sex, first cycle, first injection, first steroid order, first brew

this sloppy start (to say the least) won't help get already scared potential customers to trust you
So why don't you hit the reset button?

Get a job piling up boxes at Walmart, clean up some pools, paint some fences, take out some old ladies trash, wash some cars, walk some dogs idk use your imagination (no paid shills or G4P please lol)
take the bus and walk to save some money

Somehow save (or at least get a small loan) for $2k
buy some real lab equipment for 50-100 kits

and only then get a fresh start with a new name

Something like Kits R'us, Kits-central (not comedy central lol you already made enough fun of yourself), The Homebrew Factory, you name it

Not being harsh but
Sorry, you ain't getting anywhere after this ridiculous introduction
Don't push it

He doesn't seem to realize the legal risks

1 He'll check customer Emails domestically = spotted by LE
2 He'll probably CASH customers proceeds domestically as well

@thebrewkit remember you target an SCARED AUDIENCE
customers who could order their lab equipment (or even raws) directly but are afraid to do so
Don't get me wrong, it's understandable, we all got scared at new things
your first kiss, first sex, first cycle, first injection, first steroid order, first brew

this sloppy start (to say the least) won't help get already scared potential customers to trust you
So why don't you hit the reset button?

Get a job piling up boxes at Walmart, clean up some pools, paint some fences, take out some old ladies trash, wash some cars, walk some dogs idk use your imagination (no paid shills or G4P please lol)
take the bus and walk to save some money

Somehow save (or at least get a small loan) for $2k
buy some real lab equipment for 50-100 kits

and only then get a fresh start with a new name

Something like Kits R'us, Kits-central (not comedy central lol you already made enough fun of yourself), The Homebrew Factory, you name it

Not being harsh but
Sorry, you ain't getting anywhere after this ridiculous introduction
Don't push it
P.S. when you come back you can even pretend you're a new guy, not discredited @thebrewkit

Master.on why are you trying so hard to give this guy business plans? Give it up, it's not gonna change the fact that this is stupid from all angles.

Why market this business here, when we have PPL raws domestically (who sells by the gram) in a couple of weeks, and MedLabGear, both who have rave reviews and a proven track record of going the extra mile to take care of Meso customers? And on top of that, you want to charge more than they do for their own products, just to put them together in the same box? Who the fuck do you think you are that you deserve someone's hard earned cash just to put some shit in a box we can get literally right here on Meso for cheaper, faster, with confidence, and most importantly who HAS PRODUCT IN STOCK?

With PPL going domestic, this thread makes ZERO sense to go any further. There is absolutely NO reason to not buy directly from Med Lab Supply, Med Lab Gear, PPL, etc.

Give it up, you're trying to sell ice to Eskimos at a markup just to box it up for them.

Master.on why are you trying so hard to give this guy business plans? Give it up, it's not gonna change the fact that this is stupid from all angles.

Why market this business here, when we have PPL raws domestically (who sells by the gram) in a couple of weeks, and MedLabGear, both who have rave reviews and a proven track record of going the extra mile to take care of Meso customers? And on top of that, you want to charge more than they do for their own products, just to put them together in the same box? Who the fuck do you think you are that you deserve someone's hard earned cash just to put some shit in a box we can get literally right here on Meso for cheaper, faster, with confidence, and most importantly who HAS PRODUCT IN STOCK?

With PPL going domestic, this thread makes ZERO sense to go any further. There is absolutely NO reason to not buy directly from Med Lab Supply, Med Lab Gear, PPL, etc.

Give it up, you're trying to sell ice to Eskimos at a markup just to box it up for them.
He doesn't even stock any boxed ice...

in North pole

1 idk, I know I shouldn't care but somehow I don't want @thebrewkit to go to jail. He doesn't realize how dangerous it is to sell raws domestically, and how incredibly sophisticated are LE investigative capabilities these days.

2 I don't have any agenda (not saying that you do so don't take it personal)
so I believe that NICE small brew kits (the right ones, at the right price, with the right customer service) will be valuable to the BBing community in general.

@thebrewkit what raws do you currently have in stock ready to ship
Do you?

So now you added another dilemma to the situation! You didn't inform members that your girl will access to members info.

So let's say.....you and your ol Lady have a falling out. Disgruntled ex wives/ex girlfriends can make for a very bad situation for everyone.

BTW....$125 for 100g of test e is expensive. I pay way less than that.
100g of test e should be $50

100g of test e

Hey homebrew homeboy, my thread and business will make a lot of sense once purplepanda posts his raws domestically. Also, by selling the complete "BrewKit" it will be cheaper than if you purchased the raws, then bought the supplies seperately. Do you not think that there is going to be a markup on purplepanda's raws domestically? Your in for a big surprise. But, I am going to adjust my prices accordingly. They will be the best prices for domestic raws and BrewKits available in the great USA!

Sponsors

Latest posts