the brew kit

Update: Hello Meso members. "TheBrewKit" is stocked with all products that will be offered. Now, I am working on getting all the supplies that will be needed to produce complete self brew kits. Like I said in past posts, I am just an average guy working full time at $12.50hr. But, I have a plan that is about to finally happen. I've been waiting on an insurance settlement to be finalized from an automobile accident I was in last year. Iv'e gotten an offer that I accepted. Now I will be able to get all the supplies needed. In the mean time, I have come up with an idea that I would like to bring forth to members. remember the sustanon redi-jects from organon? Well I can now do the same with a variety of products. I can offer 23g x 1" BD luer lock sterile syringes with needles pre-loaded. The process will consist of filtering products through Nalgene complete filter systems, then drawing up products into 3ml syringes using 18g sterile needles ( each draw will be from a new 18g sterile needle) then the original 23g sterile needles will be attached back on the syringes. The redi-jects will be available in 10 packs secured in ziplocks with labels. If you really think about it, whats the difference if the product is in 10ml vials or sterile syringes ready to use? Here's my list of products that are in stock and ready for immediate delivery.
All products are produced from "PurplePandaLabs" raws that contain MCT oil, ba, bb. Certain items are only produced with ba, others are produced with both ba & bb. I use all precautions to ensure that the product I put out is pip free, sterile & properly dosed. prices are the best available international and domestic.
Minimum order = $100.
Shipping = $10.
Payment: WU, MG, BTC.
Test p - 10 redi-jects x 100mg/ml $10.
Test e - 10 redi-jects x 250mg/ml $15.
Test c - 10 redi-jects x 250mg/ml $15.
Npp - 10 redi-jects x 100mg/ml $12.
Deca - 10 redi-jects x 250mg/ml $18.
Eq - 10 redi-jects x 250mg/ml $18.
Tren a - 10 redi-jects x 100mg/ml $20.
Tren e - 10 redi-jects x 200mg/ml $30.
Mast p - 10 redi-jects x 100mg/ml $20.
Mast e - 10 redi-jects x 200mg/ml $30.
Coming soon!
Primo e 10 redi-jects x 100mg/ml $35.
Primo e - 10redi-jects x 200mg/ml $60.
Orals: 100ct. Size 0 capsules.
D-bol - 25mg x 100 $30. (red&white)
50mg x 100 $50.
Winstrol - 25mg x 100 $30.(blue&white)
50mg x 100 $50.
Anadrol-50mg x 100 $50.(green&white)
T-bol - 25mg x 100 $50. (Black&white)
Anavar-25mg x100 $50.(purple&white)
50mg x 100 $75.
Note: Remember meso, this is an idea. I am putting it out there because I believe that great products can be offered at great prices! Especially for the bros that work their asses off to make a living. I know because I do it 6 days a week. I guarantee that if you order my products, you will be 100% satisfied, and you will save big $!
Thanks, TBK.

I can offer 23g x 1" BD luer lock sterile syringes with needles pre-loaded.

Who the fuck is paying to have someone handling their injection needles, taking syringes out of sterile wrappers, and then throw them into fucking sandwich bags before shipping them?

$100 for the equivalent of a 30ml Test P Vial that has the "benefit" of being knocked around by your dick beaters?

$200 for 30ml of Tren A with the same treatment?

Why?

There is a market for pre-handled syringes in fixed dosage amounts?

Update: Hello Meso members. "TheBrewKit" is stocked with all products that will be offered. Now, I am working on getting all the supplies that will be needed to produce complete self brew kits. Like I said in past posts, I am just an average guy working full time at $12.50hr. But, I have a plan that is about to finally happen. I've been waiting on an insurance settlement to be finalized from an automobile accident I was in last year. Iv'e gotten an offer that I accepted. Now I will be able to get all the supplies needed. In the mean time, I have come up with an idea that I would like to bring forth to members. remember the sustanon redi-jects from organon? Well I can now do the same with a variety of products. I can offer 23g x 1" BD luer lock sterile syringes with needles pre-loaded. The process will consist of filtering products through Nalgene complete filter systems, then drawing up products into 3ml syringes using 18g sterile needles ( each draw will be from a new 18g sterile needle) then the original 23g sterile needles will be attached back on the syringes. The redi-jects will be available in 10 packs secured in ziplocks with labels. If you really think about it, whats the difference if the product is in 10ml vials or sterile syringes ready to use? Here's my list of products that are in stock and ready for immediate delivery.
All products are produced from "PurplePandaLabs" raws that contain MCT oil, ba, bb. Certain items are only produced with ba, others are produced with both ba & bb. I use all precautions to ensure that the product I put out is pip free, sterile & properly dosed. prices are the best available international and domestic.
Minimum order = $100.
Shipping = $10.
Payment: WU, MG, BTC.
Test p - 10 redi-jects x 100mg/ml $10.
Test e - 10 redi-jects x 250mg/ml $15.
Test c - 10 redi-jects x 250mg/ml $15.
Npp - 10 redi-jects x 100mg/ml $12.
Deca - 10 redi-jects x 250mg/ml $18.
Eq - 10 redi-jects x 250mg/ml $18.
Tren a - 10 redi-jects x 100mg/ml $20.
Tren e - 10 redi-jects x 200mg/ml $30.
Mast p - 10 redi-jects x 100mg/ml $20.
Mast e - 10 redi-jects x 200mg/ml $30.
Coming soon!
Primo e 10 redi-jects x 100mg/ml $35.
Primo e - 10redi-jects x 200mg/ml $60.
Orals: 100ct. Size 0 capsules.
D-bol - 25mg x 100 $30. (red&white)
50mg x 100 $50.
Winstrol - 25mg x 100 $30.(blue&white)
50mg x 100 $50.
Anadrol-50mg x 100 $50.(green&white)
T-bol - 25mg x 100 $50. (Black&white)
Anavar-25mg x100 $50.(purple&white)
50mg x 100 $75.
Note: Remember meso, this is an idea. I am putting it out there because I believe that great products can be offered at great prices! Especially for the bros that work their asses off to make a living. I know because I do it 6 days a week. I guarantee that if you order my products, you will be 100% satisfied, and you will save big $!
Thanks, TBK.

You sound like a regular guy whose trying to break out of the daily grind & I admire anyone with an idea and the guts to push it through. Your Brewkit sounds like an idea with a lot going for it but really - pre-filled syringes? You are trying to supply a niche that isn't there. I'm lucky enough to get scripted Pharma - but if I was using an UGL I'd much prefer my shit to be in a vial, and my syringes in factory sealed packaging. Grey is right. Even with the best of intentions - you are creating more avenues and opportunities for contamination. That and it's just not a great idea mate - you wont sell them, IMO.
But very best of Luck with the Brewkits!

Why the fuck pre fill syringes when it could easily be put in a 10ml vial? Makes no sense...

This guy has already tried this one time and failed miserably. Whoever buys from this guy is an idiot!

Better idea.... Go to purple panda and buy his domestic. Straight from the source.

I agree with the above! You'd be better off just selling 10ml vials at a normal price! Less labor more money! Less chance to contaminate the product! Everybody I believe is pretty anal on loading there own pins. Lastly what if I want to mix products. 1cc npp test and mast. You get the point. Good luck. You do sound like a good dude.

Here's what "TheBrewKit" will be offering:
Complete self brew kits.
10ml injectables.
Oral capsules.
The prices listed for the redi-jects will be the same prices for the 10ml multi dose vials which will have flip tops and professional labels.
Sorry if the redi-jects are not a good idea, I figured that while I am waiting to be able to get all the supplies needed to offer the brewkits, why not offer the supply of lab tested proven quality PurplePandaLabs raws that are instock now, at some great prices! I came up with the idea because my cousin who lives in another state needed some gear as his supplier went dry. So I made up some redi-jects packed them up and shipped them to him. He is very satisfied 5 weeks into his cycle and making great gains. Also he is sending me orders from friends at his gym. So, if anyone is interested, this is what I have available now. As soon as I can get all the supplies needed to produce what I will be offering, I will post a "Grand Opening" of "TheBrewKit"!

I agree with the above! You'd be better off just selling 10ml vials at a normal price! Less labor more money! Less chance to contaminate the product! Everybody I believe is pretty anal on loading there own pins. Lastly what if I want to mix products. 1cc npp test and mast. You get the point. Good luck. You do sound like a good dude.
I can mix them to, up to 3ml. The product is coming straight from the bottom receiver flask of the sterile filter units into the syringes with a sterile 18g needle, and then the 23g sterile needle which is still in it's original cap, is inserted back onto the syringe. Probably more sterile than filling an open 10ml vial?

Probably more sterile than filling an open 10ml vial?

No.... Not at all... Not even doing this in your own home for your own self makes a lick of sense. The opportunities for problems just mount over time as these loaded syringes are not even close to being as a secure, stable, or sterile form factor for storage as a vial with a self sealing rubber stopper and what amounts to a tiny ass sealed hole in it.

But someone else filling formerly sterile syringes, attaching injection needles(!*!*!*!*), then putting them in sandwich bags, boxing them, mailing the fuckers across the country, THEN taking them out and having all the risks they would have had from doing this same silly thing themselves in their home on top?

Dude. Your risk assessment skills don't seem to be functioning here.

I am not a germ nut, but... fuck.

No.... Not at all... Not even doing this in your own home for your own self makes a lick of sense. The opportunities for problems just mount over time as these loaded syringes are not even close to being as a secure, stable, or sterile form factor for storage as a vial with a self sealing rubber stopper and what amounts to a tiny ass sealed hole in it.

But someone else filling formerly sterile syringes, attaching injection needles(!*!*!*!*), then putting them in sandwich bags, boxing them, mailing the fuckers across the country, THEN taking them out and having all the risks they would have had from doing this same silly thing themselves in their home on top?

Dude. Your risk assessment skills don't seem to be functioning here.

I am not a germ nut, but... fuck.
Ok bro, I get the point. As I said it was only an idea. But, do hope you'll be interested in the brewkits, injectables in 10ml vials, and orals. Thanks for the feedback.