the brew kit

Hey bro, enough already. I said it was an idea. It's not happening, so let it go. The brewkits, finished injects and orals will be what is offered.

Seriously. You're a nit wit. What moron would by anytime from you. Let alone something you inject? You can't even figure out how to work the interwebs

Not Again! Are you having some kind of seizure that causes you to punch randomly on your keyboard ? Seek urgent medical attention now.
Now I wouldn't trust you to fill my dogs food bowl, let alone my pins or vials!

Last edited:
There are people on here and other boards with a LEGIT business. If you can't afford $40 for a bottle of test, from a reliable source, you don't even need to think about getting into this lifestyle...

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS DUMB ASS

There are people on here and other boards with a LEGIT business. If you can't afford $40 for a bottle of test, from a reliable source, you don't even need to think about getting into this lifestyle...
You can say what you want, but you start fucking calling me names I take offense to it. Keep the name calling oit of it, there's no need for it.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS DUMB ASS
Seriously. You're a nit wit. What moron would by anytime from you. Let alone something you inject? You can't even figure out how to work the interwebs

The brewkit will start up when ready, and will be successfull. There are more positive posts about it since it was introduced. I'm not going to let a few fucking nitwits that think they know everything about the game, bring me down. These clowns and they know who they are, can keep running their fucking mouths and rambling on. My next post will be when everything is ready to offer to members here at meso. I said I would start up "TheBrewKit" and I posted to give an update that all stock is ready and as soon as all the supplies come in, it will happen. Prices will be incredible and everyone already knows that PurplePandaLabs raws are good to go.

Is this Tard still trying to get his "Brewkit" off the ground ?? L-O-S-E-R
lol !! :p:p:p ~Ogh :D
Winners never quit, and losers never win! We will see soon when "TheBrewKit" is on several of the top boards bringing the best prices available domestic & international to hardworking bodybuilders and powerlifters accross the nation! Time will tell.

I've forgot more about this shit than what you know...

GTFO.... Go to Reddit...or a paid board loser

Winners never quit, and losers never win! We will see soon when "TheBrewKit" is on several of the top boards bringing the best prices available domestic & international to hardworking bodybuilders and powerlifters accross the nation! Time will tell.

And you'll be locked up in prison taking a fat BBC up your ass..... You're so fucking stupid. You can't even come up with a simple business model. Why should customers trust their identities and personal info with you?

It was this that caused me to think that the math couldn't be right and he must have meant this as a price per syringe...

PPL Test e Domestic raws are $2.88 per gram. Just the powder costs more than what he would be charging. If he was using International raws, it makes a bit more sense at $0.66 per gram when buying kilo quantities... but even then the powder alone would cost $5.94 cents by itself. Let alone the ancillary costs associated with the rest of the ingredients and capital.

So something isn't correct here. None of the prices he listed would be anything other than a loss/breakeven (maybe).

"BK! We are losing $20 on every sale we make!"

"That's ok honey... We'll make it up on volume!"

100g test e international cost $71. Will produce 400ml x 250mg/ml = 40 x 10ml vials at $15ea. = $600 - $71 + the small cost of all the supplies. Vials, rubber stoppers, fliptops, mct oil, labels are pennies on the dollar. So, where as I will be making a profit of $10 per vial, other labs are making $20 to $30 per vial. But they have overhead, employees, sponsor board fees from other boards they advertise on and other costs. So yes, I would be counting on volume sales at the prices that are offered. But not looking to get rich. It's the excitement of the game that motivates me. I am not stepping on any toes, just offering gear at the best prices available, and opperating on a lower profit margin. But the best part is that my customers will be able to get more product for their cycles at half the cost of other UGL. My next post will be the start up of "TheBrewKit"! People say that why should we buy from you when we can order the raws from overseas and order the supplies from medlabsupply or ebay. Well, if you were to order lets say 10g test e to produce 40ml x 250mg/ml from overseas, you would still have to pay the $50 shipping. Then you would have to order the supplies and pay another shipping charge. Add it up? "TheBrewKits" will be complete with everything needed to produce the finished product in a 1 stop shop, with 1 shipping charge and at half the cost of other UG labs. Also the raws are from PurplePandaLabs and your brewing the gear yourself. Looking forward to bringing my sevices to the members of Meso/rx. Thanks.

100g test e international cost $71. Will produce 400ml x 250mg/ml = 40 x 10ml vials at $15ea. = $600 - $71 + the small cost of all the supplies. Vials, rubber stoppers, fliptops, mct oil, labels are pennies on the dollar. So, where as I will be making a profit of $10 per vial, other labs are making $20 to $30 per vial. But they have overhead, employees, sponsor board fees from other boards they advertise on and other costs. So yes, I would be counting on volume sales at the prices that are offered. But not looking to get rich. It's the excitement of the game that motivates me. I am not stepping on any toes, just offering gear at the best prices available, and opperating on a lower profit margin. But the best part is that my customers will be able to get more product for their cycles at half the cost of other UGL. My next post will be the start up of "TheBrewKit"! People say that why should we buy from you when we can order the raws from overseas and order the supplies from medlabsupply or ebay. Well, if you were to order lets say 10g test e to produce 40ml x 250mg/ml from overseas, you would still have to pay the $50 shipping. Then you would have to order the supplies and pay another shipping charge. Add it up? "TheBrewKits" will be complete with everything needed to produce the finished product in a 1 stop shop, with 1 shipping charge and at half the cost of other UG labs. Also the raws are from PurplePandaLabs and your brewing the gear yourself. Looking forward to bringing my sevices to the members of Meso/rx. Thanks.
By any chance, do use PPL raws?

I've forgot more about this shit than what you know...

GTFO.... Go to Reddit...or a paid board loser
I've been on meso/rx since 2000. So tell me tough guy, how have you forgotten more than I know? I've dealt with the original IP China way back then, so tell me tough guy, how have you forgotten more than I know? I've dealt with cats like Oscarro from poland, the Karachi kid, and Alin, so tell me tough guy, how have you forgotten more than I know? Dealt with sources from Mexico, South America, China, Turkey, Poland, UK, Moldova, and several other countries over the years, so tell me tough guy, how have you forgotten more than I know?

I've been on meso/rx since 2000. So tell me tough guy, how have you forgotten more than I know? I've dealt with the original IP China way back then, so tell me tough guy, how have you forgotten more than I know? I've dealt with cats like Oscarro from poland, the Karachi kid, and Alin, so tell me tough guy, how have you forgotten more than I know? Dealt with sources from Mexico, South America, China, Turkey, Poland, UK, Moldova, and several other countries over the years, so tell me tough guy, how have you forgotten more than I know?

So has mindless.....[emoji849] so that proves nothing.

If you have so much knowledge, then how come your dumb ass can't come up with a decent business model?

You're a fucking joke!

So you're either Big Paul or MANWHORE

Who are you oh one of high knowledge? Lol

By any chance, do use PPL raws?

Yes sir! They are lab tested and potent as hell! I use them myself. Went to the supermarket last night, and all the ladies were smiling and checking me out when I passed by with my loaded shopping cart full of protein, carbs and fats. Getting jacked on this shit!

Yes sir! They are lab tested and potent as hell! I use them myself. Went to the supermarket last night, and all the ladies were smiling and checking me out when I passed by with my loaded shopping cart full of protein, carbs and fats. Getting jacked on this shit!

With that comment....no doubt you're MANWHORE