the brew kit

Winners never quit, and losers never win! We will see soon when "TheBrewKit" is on several of the top boards bringing the best prices available domestic & international to hardworking bodybuilders and powerlifters accross the nation! Time will tell.

:p :rolleyes: ...you do realize you started talking about your "great idea" around June , it is now November o_O ?? Anytime Nancy.....:p :D

:p :rolleyes: ...you do realize you started talking about your "great idea" around June , it is now November o_O ?? Anytime Nancy.....:p :D
Shhhh. Your too hard on the guy. @thebrewkit I see big things in your future (big black things mostly). Maybe start selling prebagged groceries at the front of walmart, prefilled condoms, used toilet paper something along those lines that would benifiet the community more than these "ideas" you've been havingo_O

Wait wait...been here since 2000
And cannot use the quote feature correctly.

Sure...let me jab my ass with your bathtub shit.

I will haunt your ass on here EVERY FUCKING DAY

You are hulucinatin bro. Nobody could have come up with "TheBrewKit" This is a one of a kind,business.So, please do haunt me everyda
With that

Yes, I did. I needed to see if there was a market for the brewkits. But an idea without the Capitol to start, is just an idea. But patience will pay off. I want to be able to have enough stock and supplies to handle any orders I receive. Got the stock, from test p, all the way to primo e. The supplies needed for the brewkits to at least be able to have 100 kits available, plus the finished injectables and orals, is going to cost up to $1,000.

You are hulucinatin bro. Nobody could have come up with "TheBrewKit" This is a one of a kind,business.So, please do haunt me everyda

Yes, I did. I needed to see if there was a market for the brewkits. But an idea without the Capitol to start, is just an idea. But patience will pay off. I want to be able to have enough stock and supplies to handle any orders I receive. Got the stock, from test p, all the way to primo e. The supplies needed for the brewkits to at least be able to have 100 kits available, plus the finished injectables and orals, is going to cost up to $1,000.

Wow! You mean it'll cost a $1000 just to start up? You must be rich to have all that money. I mean I'd have work slave labor for 3 days to make that on my job!

YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE MANWHORE. Always have been....always will be.

Wow. A whole grand? That's alot of start up money for a business

So...post some pics of your sterilization equipment Mr Big $1000. Since you clearly are broke how have you managed clean areas and sterilization? I can only imagine what nasty fucking critters are waiting I grow in your bathtub swill.

Wow! You mean it'll cost a $1000 just to start up? You must be rich to have all that money. I mean I'd have work slave labor for 3 days to make that on my job!

YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE MANWHORE. Always have been....always will be.

We posted almost the same thing!!! Bawahahaha!!! A grand for start up costs. Oh the corners this bitch cuts.

The brewkit will start up when ready, and will be successfull. There are more positive posts about it since it was introduced. I'm not going to let a few fucking nitwits that think they know everything about the game, bring me down. These clowns and they know who they are, can keep running their fucking mouths and rambling on. My next post will be when everything is ready to offer to members here at meso. I said I would start up "TheBrewKit" and I posted to give an update that all stock is ready and as soon as all the supplies come in, it will happen. Prices will be incredible and everyone already knows that PurplePandaLabs raws are good to go.

Winners never quit, and losers never win! We will see soon when "TheBrewKit" is on several of the top boards bringing the best prices available domestic & international to hardworking bodybuilders and powerlifters accross the nation! Time will tell.

100g test e international cost $71. Will produce 400ml x 250mg/ml = 40 x 10ml vials at $15ea. = $600 - $71 + the small cost of all the supplies. Vials, rubber stoppers, fliptops, mct oil, labels are pennies on the dollar. So, where as I will be making a profit of $10 per vial, other labs are making $20 to $30 per vial. But they have overhead, employees, sponsor board fees from other boards they advertise on and other costs. So yes, I would be counting on volume sales at the prices that are offered. But not looking to get rich. It's the excitement of the game that motivates me. I am not stepping on any toes, just offering gear at the best prices available, and opperating on a lower profit margin. But the best part is that my customers will be able to get more product for their cycles at half the cost of other UGL. My next post will be the start up of "TheBrewKit"! People say that why should we buy from you when we can order the raws from overseas and order the supplies from medlabsupply or ebay. Well, if you were to order lets say 10g test e to produce 40ml x 250mg/ml from overseas, you would still have to pay the $50 shipping. Then you would have to order the supplies and pay another shipping charge. Add it up? "TheBrewKits" will be complete with everything needed to produce the finished product in a 1 stop shop, with 1 shipping charge and at half the cost of other UG labs. Also the raws are from PurplePandaLabs and your brewing the gear yourself. Looking forward to bringing my sevices to the members of Meso/rx. Thanks.
I'm confused
Can you please clear up on what do you get for $15?
How many syringes,
how many mL
and how many mg/g TOTAL QUANTITY?

Threats of violence prohibited
We posted almost the same thing!!! Bawahahaha!!! A grand for start up costs. Oh the corners this bitch cuts.
Your nothing but a negative cocksucker id rip ur throat out ,but ur the kind of pussy who goes for his gun first ,every single post u hate .ur life must really suck i pray someone walks up and shoots you point blank in ur forehead you cocksucker.

brewkit, you've pretty much ruined any faith in you at this point. I would abandon this meso name, start fresh with oils in vials only, work on proving sterility and forget this brew kit nonsense. Anyone who wants to brew stuff would probably likely prefer to spend their own time picking their supplies and getting exactly what they want. I see where you're coming from but its a personal thing for someone to start brewing. Its like buying a bra for a woman. Its better that she picks it so all the details are to her liking.

@rutman Is there a way to view all members by join date or did you take a shot in the dark? Pretty positive you're correct on ruling out big paul just from conversations I've had with him. I have nothing against his idea but if he gave enough info away for you to link him to his previous handle then members should beware of what LE has already or will figure out about him...