the brew kit

What in the sam fuck is this?

You have been on meso for 17 years and haven't figured out how to use it yet? You also haven't figured out that this would be a terrible idea and you'd get slayed for even proposing it? You haven't figured out that both MCT oil and BB in a fucking preloaded syringe made of PLASTIC and RUBBER is asking for problems?

You don't know the science, you don't know the risks associated, you don't know how to market, you don't know how to respond to adversity and maintain decent customer relations at the first sign of an issue, and you haven't even began selling yet at this point on top of that. You're shitting where you eat.

I spent $1,000 on self brew equipment and still didn't have what I needed/wanted. You're cutting dangerous corners if $1000 will allegedly give you 100 kits.

You can barely form a coherent sentence, and you expect people to trust you with something they would be fucking injecting into their body? You expect people to trust you with their personal info being tied to something illegal as fuck, not to mention how LE could most likely upgrade their charges to intent to distribute given the fact that the packs contain all it takes to create multiple vials?

Just get a different job that is legal and you can't fuck up someone's life, because that will inevitably happen if you continue doing this.

Long story short, you just aren't smart enough to do what you are trying to do. I know it's blunt, but sometimes the truth is the best thing someone can tell you to help you the best way.

Smarter than you think! You can pay $35 for a 10ml test e 250mg, or you can pay $15 for the same raws used. All products are filtered through a complete nalgene filter system, then filtered again through a syringe filter into the 10ml vial. Rubber stoppers are wiped with alcohol prep pads before inserting into the vials that have been in the oven for several hours, then the flip top is crimped, and the TBK labs label is placed on the vial. No different than if you were homebrewing yourself accept I use the complete Nalgene filter system to filter the product and it stays in the bottom flask of the system unti ready to fill the vials.

I'm just curious as if purplepanda labs ever truly entrusted this guy with "thousands of dollars" , better yet knowing how this brewkit endeavor has failed miserably, does he still support "The brewkit"

It hasn't even started, so how has it failed miserably? I guarantee it will be the best selling product offered on Meso. Also, a full line of injects and orals at the lowest prices available internationally, and domestically.

I'm just curious as if purplepanda labs ever truly entrusted this guy with "thousands of dollars" , better yet knowing how this brewkit endeavor has failed miserably, does he still support "The brewkit"

Also MGhoward, yes PPL does support my business endeavor. But, I refuse help from anyone as I want to do it on my own. All my hard work loading trucks by hand, will pay off soon.

It hasn't even started, so how has it failed miserably? I guarantee it will be the best selling product offered on Meso. Also, a full line of injects and orals at the lowest prices available internationally, and domestically.
Also MGhoward, yes PPL does support my business endeavor(?). But, I refuse help from anyone as I want to do it on my own. All my hard work loading trucks by hand, will pay off soon.

Still waiting NANCY ! ...just another Meso dreamer :rolleyes: lol

So have you read all the posts saying this is a very bad idea, considering preloaded syringes will leak due to solvents in the gear reacting with the rubber and plastic?

Yes time to go back to the drawing board :rolleyes:

$350 an hour. I have paid him over 24 k in the last 4 years. Last time he got trafficking reduced simple possession.
Well worth it for a top-flight lawyer. That money was well spent indeed. Good you are out now rather than sitting in jail for 40 years.

Smarter than you think!

Oh.

*except

No, I think you're just as smart (or not) as I previously figured. No need to do the math for me, I obviously homebrew and you can't touch those prices unless you sell me the same raws for less than you purchase them for, and even then I wouldn't trust you to be competent enough to do that correctly, based on the sample of genius we've seen so far.

@Big_paul that weight loss isn't too bad, I was in for only a month earlier this year and lost 27 pounds in 33 days pretty much wasted a whole cycle. Ten grand later was able to avoid another eight years. Glad to see you skate on that.

I think its a great idea! There are probably lots of bodybuilders who would like to try there hand at brewing due to too much shit product out there or just been fucked over. Also you had stated (know whats going into your body) another key factor that will sell this product could even be used as a catchy sales slogan.

I think its a great idea! There are probably lots of bodybuilders who would like to try there hand at brewing due to too much shit product out there or just been fucked over. Also you had stated (know whats going into your body) another key factor that will sell this product could even be used as a catchy sales slogan.

@thebrewkit It's you're time to shine buddy!

Do you offer the kits with any other compounds or only the test e? You have a really good idea and should expand on it by offering different types of kits i.e. Brewit kits with stacks like test c, deca or test p and npp and you could even toss an oral in there with different price ranges. The key would be to give the best quality possible and not jack the prices, with quality lots would be interested and you would be one of the ones with a good name and last.

Do you offer the kits with any other compounds or only the test e? You have a really good idea and should expand on it by offering different types of kits i.e. Brewit kits with stacks like test c, deca or test p and npp and you could even toss an oral in there with different price ranges. The key would be to give the best quality possible and not jack the prices, with quality lots would be interested and you would be one of the ones with a good name and last.

Do yourself a favor and start reading at page 1 of this thread. This is a fucked up source from day one...