the brew kit

It hasn't even started, so how has it failed miserably? I guarantee it will be the best selling product offered on Meso. Also, a full line of injects and orals at the lowest prices available internationally, and domestically.

Okay, so when this inevitably turns out to be not at all lucrative, what does Meso get in return? Afterall, a guarantee is a guarantee

Okay, so when this inevitably turns out to be not at all lucrative, what does Meso get in return? Afterall, a guarantee is a guarantee
Nothing but shit in a can, that's why it's the best idea to stay away from this guy.

I just wanted to bump this gem since the brewkit created another thread. I don't want any newb not being informed.

You can try all you want to bring me down. But the truth of the matter is that I never lied about anything. When I started this first thread, I was honest and explained that I didn"t have products in stock and would need to reorder overseas. I have been honest from the beginning. Also, did I come back under a new lab name? No, I said then that I would post when ready to start up and be able to deliver the goods. Guess what, I am ready to get the job done!

You can try all you want to bring me down. But the truth of the matter is that I never lied about anything. When I started this first thread, I was honest and explained that I didn"t have products in stock and would need to reorder overseas. I have been honest from the beginning. Also, did I come back under a new lab name? No, I said then that I would post when ready to start up and be able to deliver the goods. Guess what, I am ready to get the job done!

You don't have to get so defensive. I just want everyone to have all of the information/history.

This is his first/original thread when he brought the idea to meso. He then created a new thread to mark the opening of his shop and is in the process of creating his 3rd thread with his finished oils. He is going for a record # of source threads on neso.

So where am i asking for a list then becauaw no bkdy has been replyibg to me sice my last order

If I were you I wouldn't even worry about asking for a list from this guy much less place an order. He's too loose with his own security much less his customers.

;)
Ok well just looking for answer i respect your opinion but he's been solid for me
@ MIKEY T, your ONLY posts have been in brewkits threads, besides a question about filtering, and how to work out while on vacation. Some would assume things. Im sure you can take a nice vacation if you just collected funds from a "kitchen sale" where ya going BRO? and wich thread do i bump for a new new list?
Edit: LEOSLOOKIN;)