the brew kit

Doing better than you think Mr. mghoward! Also, I didn't steal another sources name. The only other lab Iv'e seen close to mine is nextdayhgh.

You stole his name point blank. Nextdayhgh been doing his thing way before you got here You went to PM, stole his name, and thought you were going to get away with it here at meso. When I brought it up, you waited till now to give out your excuse!

"Nextdayhgh" vs. "Nextdayanabolics" ......obvious you stole the name....point blank

You are straight pitiful...p.o.s

Here a list of names to choose from
NoRealSecurityLabs
PurplePenisEaterLabs
EatShitFarmaciaLabs
ClamChowderPharmecutical
NoTestingRawHerelabs
CantdoMathLabs

Contact brewpiss at
HeyHackMyEmail@NoEmail.com

Choose one

You stole his name point blank. Nextdayhgh been doing his thing way before you got here You went to PM, stole his name, and thought you were going to get away with it here at meso. When I brought it up, you waited till now to give out your excuse!

"Nextdayhgh" vs. "Nextdayanabolics" ......obvious you stole the name....point blank

You are straight pitiful...p.o.s

Here a list of names to choose from
NoRealSecurityLabs
PurplePenisEaterLabs
EatShitFarmaciaLabs
ClamChowderPharmecutical
NoTestingRawHerelabs
CantdoMathLabs

Contact brewpiss at
HeyHackMyEmail@NoEmail.com

Choose one

What about “Blue Waffle Labs”

Excuse me, my gear is probably the cleanest and sterile gear available. The only thing fake and dirty is your wise remarks!
you have colossal issues with basic math skills. Don't pretend you're gear is going to be anything special.

Would someone explain to me why this guy gets abused so much (Not that I care), than over in the panda thread, a company who has fucked up on an epic scale, has people defending them. Guess it's all about perception

This guy has bigger issues than PPL. I put security over clean gear any day of the week. This guys security is non existent. 10 to 1 he will be hacked again. I bet his home cpu is ripe with other people's eyes. It's very reasonable to say he is actually being closely watched by LEO as we type these messages. That's why.

This guy has bigger issues than PPL. I put security over clean gear any day of the week. This guys security is non existent. 10 to 1 he will be hacked again. I bet his home cpu is ripe with other people's eyes. It's very reasonable to say he is actually being closely watched by LEO as we type these messages. That's why.
And ppl admitted that he keeping customer info on his servers, and from what I can tell, still is. See what I mean about perception. There is a weird herd mentality in that thread

And ppl admitted that he keeping customer info on his servers, and from what I can tell, still is. See what I mean about perception. There is a weird herd mentality in that thread
And to what extent has he been hacked and customer info been compromised? Don't talk about perception, talk about reality. The brew kit is a fucking joke top to bottom and I can personally hack him without issue. I'm a nobody irl when it comes to software chops. I can't hack panda. I've tried. There is a large drop off in risk factor assessment when your network can handle sensitive info. From where I sit @thebrewkit is still a clown and any comparison between the two isnt even close. It's tball compared to the world series.

And to what extent has he been hacked and customer info been compromised? Don't talk about perception, talk about reality. The brew kit is a fucking joke top to bottom and I can personally hack him without issue. I'm a nobody irl when it comes to software chops. I can't hack panda. I've tried. There is a large drop off in risk factor assessment when your network can handle sensitive info. From where I sit @thebrewkit is still a clown and any comparison between the two isnt even close. It's tball compared to the world series.
If ppl was hacked, do you think he would tell you. And I would say, ppl is actually worse if you compare the number of screwups.

Than seriously, do us a favor, hack this guy and put him out of his misery. Than you can spend more time playing fanboy in the ppl thread

@rpbb got some serious hate for ppl. It's all you can talk about. You know we all can read right? I'm starting to think your just some lonely troll. Do you even lift, bro?

Than seriously, do us a favor, hack this guy and put him out of his misery. Than you can spend more time playing fanboy in the ppl thread
You're so aware of my doings on Meso. Slow clap for you. You notice how I don't stick up for ppl? I just shit on you for being a troll. Care to point that out ever? Nope. It defeats your claims. So go ahead and show me all of my fan boy posts. Please exclude my conversation with you when you quote me. Run along and find these fan boy posts. You're a joke.

You're so aware of my doings on Meso. Slow clap for you. You notice how I don't stick up for ppl? I just shit on you for being a troll. Care to point that out ever? Nope. It defeats your claims. So go ahead and show me all of my fan boy posts. Please exclude my conversation with you when you quote me. Run along and find these fan boy posts. You're a joke.
Wow, you defend this lab and how he protects himself from those horrible reverse scammers, and than question me, go figure

Wow, you defend this lab and how he protects himself from those horrible reverse scammers, and than question me, go figure
Again with the strawman tactic. Answer my question. Point out my fanboy posts. Dont side step the issue you created, kind of like the ppl rep is a liar thing. You fraud.

So anyways, I'm out of here for the day, be back next Sunday, by than, it'll be the usual amount of screwups, because as long as people keep ordering from this joke of a lab from reddit, they'll keep screwing up, and I'll keep pointing it out.

So anyways, I'm out of here for the day, be back next Sunday, by than, it'll be the usual amount of screwups, because as long as people keep ordering from this joke of a lab from reddit, they'll keep screwing up, and I'll keep pointing it out.
Wrong thread asshole