the brew kit

And you got your order in a timely fashion...

Yes, we know!

Anything different you' like to add? Testing perhaps?

You do know theres a member here who tested products @ 97% pure, but out of the 266 mg tested 71.mg came back pure. It passed labmax, but hey you can inject sodium chloride all you want
cd211e34cf7f36105ff0bc7fa37e56c5172fec36585aacbed21b74b3e0c51a3a-min.jpg

Yeah, I'm brewkit, you'll like the amber vials, that way you won't have to worry about hairy gear, level, or color. I learned it from panda
Lol. Would actually shed some light on your constant nagging in that thread. If you assault your biggest competition over and over it would help your cause, would it not? I'm not accusing, simply marking a point in time where you answered a sources question almost as if you were the source. Seems like something of note. :)

I have read through the other post by @thebrewkit, especially in reference to the 'hacked email.' I would like to see the inbox / sent box rather than the emails themselves. Images can be faked, and the dude could have just created the second fake email himself and just copy / pasted the reply contents. I'm not scrutinizing anyone either way, I would just like to see the email chain.

If we're going to knock the dude for security issues, then someone has got to provide evidence or at least malicious intent, and after reading both threads... I'm not really seeing it, but let me know if I missed something, please. :)

And doesn't the Android version of Protonmail have a From: before the From address within email chains? Just wondering.

You must’ve missed the part where he was openly conducting business without using Tor or a vpn-so that his IP address was out there for anyone that cared to see

You must’ve missed the part where he was openly conducting business without using Tor or a vpn-so that his IP address was out there for anyone that cared to see
Dont forget about the photos he posted with his location and then tried to cover up by saying that the location was from someone else. I would bet le knows exactly who he is and where he is.

What’s my IP? Lol. Just sayin... Without a successful phishing campaign pointing to a site that logs an IP address to the link (much how CDNs track or how email marketing campaigns work), please tell me how his IP address is out there for anyone to see.
Short of hacking Meso and grabbing access logs, or an official inquiry into his ISP (which would be easy for any LE to do now that internet neutrality is fucked.) I don’t see how it’s just out there for ‘anyone’ to see.

Which begs a much larger question. Given this site is hosted in the US, does Meso maintain access and error logs within its IIS? That would be a liability if so. I’m hoping for the sake of those people who don’t know to use obfuscation services that the site does not maintain any logs at all.

Dont forget about the photos he posted with his location and then tried to cover up by saying that the location was from someone else. I would bet le knows exactly who he is and where he is.

Was the image posted to the forum? I thought the site strips Exif on all uploads. Or was it a link to another site like imagepaste or something?
I just checked several of the photos he posted and they look clean.

What’s my IP? Lol. Just sayin... Without a successful phishing campaign pointing to a site that logs an IP address to the link (much how CDNs track or how email marketing campaigns work), please tell me how his IP address is out there for anyone to see.
Short of hacking Meso and grabbing access logs, or an official inquiry into his ISP (which would be easy for any LE to do now that internet neutrality is fucked.) I don’t see how it’s just out there for ‘anyone’ to see.

Which begs a much larger question. Given this site is hosted in the US, does Meso maintain access and error logs within its IIS? That would be a liability if so. I’m hoping for the sake of those people who don’t know to use obfuscation services that the site does not maintain any logs at all.
Very good question.

Was the image posted to the forum? I thought the site strips Exif on all uploads. Or was it a link to another site like imagepaste or something?
I just checked several of the photos he posted and they look clean.
The pics were from when he first started his business, they have since been changed. His email has been hacked at least one time via phishing.

The pics were from when he first started his business, they have since been changed. His email has been hacked at least one time via phishing.

right I remember when they were posted, but I didn’t get a chance to grab them so I didn’t see what was in them. I’m just asking because I thought Meso strips Exif. Download any one of these images and check for yourself. There was a forum update recently so perhaps this is a new feature.

As for the email, I want to see the email chain. Two separate emails with copy / pasted reply details and no From in the header makes me worried (maybe someone else can post a pic on an Android email showing a similar header for comparison)
Post the whole email chain whoever that was that claimed to be scammed. Even better. Send the remaining email with the scammer sending you his BTC address (unless I missed that). Paste the block the transaction was in and let us know what the scammer wallet is, and what your wallet was at the time ( assuming you are not laundering your coin.) so we can see verified funds. You said you paid, but provided no proof. Or just take a pic of the verified transaction for the date you sent the money from within your wallet. That would go an extremely long way. Regardless of this source, you should have provided proof of the scam and allowed others to help you. But, you got him to send you free shit without providing any proof of payment and showed a fake email, that seems like a scam to me.

I’m not on anyone’s side, but I just like facts, and not conjecture.

right I remember when they were posted, but I didn’t get a chance to grab them so I didn’t see what was in them. I’m just asking because I thought Meso strips Exif. Download any one of these images and check for yourself. There was a forum update recently so perhaps this is a new feature.

As for the email, I want to see the email chain. Two separate emails with copy / pasted reply details and no From in the header makes me worried (maybe someone else can post a pic on an Android email showing a similar header for comparison)
Post the whole email chain whoever that was that claimed to be scammed. Even better. Send the remaining email with the scammer sending you his BTC address (unless I missed that). Paste the block the transaction was in and let us know what the scammer wallet is, and what your wallet was at the time ( assuming you are not laundering your coin.) so we can see verified funds. You said you paid, but provided no proof. Or just take a pic of the verified transaction for the date you sent the money from within your wallet. That would go an extremely long way. Regardless of this source, you should have provided proof of the scam and allowed others to help you. But, you got him to send you free shit without providing any proof of payment and showed a fake email, that seems like a scam to me.

You should read the thread if you want those details. This source isn't safe and that has been illustrated more than a few times. If you really want people to post their stuff again spend some time finding out who the people are that have had the issue and address them. I'm sure they aren't to pleased still.

You should read the thread if you want those details. This source isn't safe and that has been illustrated more than a few times. If you really want people to post their stuff again spend some time finding out who the people are that have had the issue and address them. I'm sure they aren't to pleased still.

Of course I have read it, based on topic clues and subject matter. - pay attention, remember I mentioned page 30, that’s where his images are.
@Jeffg353 , can you provide the information I posted above? None of this is a repost since it hasn’t been posted before.
I just want to be sure. If the dude was hacked I wanna know for sure. If not then STFU and go about your day.

I'm not happy that my info was compromised but he replaced the order so I'll give him credit for that.

As far as the emails I don't think I still have them but I'll look. Is it really safe for me to put my BTC transaction details out in the open like ur asking?

I'm not happy that my info was compromised but he replaced the order so I'll give him credit for that.

As far as the emails I don't think I still have them but I'll look. Is it really safe for me to put my BTC transaction details out in the open like ur asking?

OK Cool.
Yes, because you should be recycling your BTC address that your using to send to sources each and every time. And if not, then I suggest you do. :)

It looks like we found brew kits friend that helped him with his security issues.