the brew kit

I go where my interests are, don’t you? I saw security problems so I came here, why are you here? For the lulz or do you have something constructive to say?
Instead of trying to be a smartass, how about you venture over to the security section and post your knowledge on security protocols that would benefit someone.

I go where my interests are, don’t you? I saw security problems so I came here, why are you here? For the lulz or do you have something constructive to say?
I am here because I was in this thread at the begining looking out for all the members here. Now I am here because you have sparked my curiousity by deflecting the thread away from @thebrewkit ibvious lack of security and the obvious fact that he is a liabilty and trying to fill the thread with pages of accusitions towards nembers. Whats your real reason for being here?

@theSilence

Btw....your sudden partaking of this thread has warranted some concern. Just because you may have internet security background, doesn' mean you have our best interest. As I remember, just a few months ago a member with so called similar background as you was caught scamming meso members.

Hope you understand

Jamal

@theSilence

Btw....your sudden partaking of this thread has warranted some concern. Just because you may have internet security background, doesn' mean you have our best interest. As I remember, just a few months ago a member with so called similar background as you was caught scamming meso members.

Hope you understand

Jamal

Well I’m not here for cheap thrills and easy scams, there are plenty of other places to do that. My intentions are clear and you will see that in time. I’m looking out for everyone. I don’t want to see anyone go down for some stupid shit for something that should be openly available to anyone who wants it. For fucks sake, a dude could chop his dick off and get hormones to become some sort of monster pseudo woman, but I can’t get some fucking deca for my knees. Anyway...
And yes I inderstand. These aren’t Girl Scout cookies we’re dealing with here, everyone should be on the lookout at all times.

If @thebrewkit isnt using an encrypted volatile disk on a secure OS I would never consider even sending him an email, let alone making an order. Some of you are seriously putting your lives in the hands of an extremely incompetent drug dealer who has absolutely no god damn clue what he’s doing. The first security flaw ‘the images’ should have been enough considering the game were playing. Some of you went for it anyway and hey, I’m glad you got your orders but at what cost?
Next day raws sounds great, but at the risk of a childish dealer making no attempt to secure himself or his clients is just too much risk. But, some people like to sky dive without parachutes, so to each his own.
Funny how you go from saying this to what you are saying now. Just come clean and tell the truth you are being paid to deflect the fact that in your own words this source has no clue what he is doing

Funny how you go from saying this to what you are saying now. Just come clean and tell the truth you are being paid to deflect the fact that in your own words this source has no clue what he is doing

I still stand by that. But no one is being paid. Is that something you guys are used to seeing around here? If so that sucks for honest unbiased reviews. I am not a reviewer nor am I a customer. I saw problems, I asked questions. You can look into it as much as you want, it doesn’t really matter to me.

I still stand by that. But no one is being paid. Is that something you guys are used to seeing around here? If so that sucks for honest unbiased reviews. I am not a reviewer nor am I a customer. I saw problems, I asked questions. You can look into it as much as you want, it doesn’t really matter to me.
Your story really need work. You say you are here because you see problems although you talk about problems with other labs but you're not in their thread talking about it. Its easy to see how you think of yourself as a pretty intelligent guy but you are messing up thinking that we are not intelligent. Bow go ahead and be super security of the world and hit up every other lab to bring up security issues.

That's what I was thinking to. Why investigate, defend or advise this lab? When there are so many with issues. Why didnt you participate in the basicstero thread when i briught up the issues of them storing data and enailing promotions?

That is what has me questioning you. Plus he did say a customer who was savy with security has set up his security for him in exchange for gear? Also where has brew kit been. All of the sudden he is nowhere to be found.

I hope you understand assisting illegal drug production and distribution will make you an accessry or more. I'm sure LE won' be to happy you are obstructing their investigation. Just trying to make you a aware of the possible ramifications.

Obstruction would be the least of his worries. If he did take payment to set security measures than it would be conspiracy to distribute. Have fun with your jamal jokes @theSilence

That's what I was thinking to. Why investigate, defend or advise this lab? When there are so many with issues. Why didnt you participate in the basicstero thread when i briught up the issues of them storing data and enailing promotions?

That is what has me questioning you. Plus he did say a customer who was savy with security has set up his security for him in exchange for gear? Also where has brew kit been. All of the sudden he is nowhere to be found.

I hope you understand assisting illegal drug production and distribution will make you an accessry or more. I'm sure LE won' be to happy you are obstructing their investigation. Just trying to make you a aware of the possible ramifications.
Actually, you've been doing a great job calling out sources for security issues. I'm getting pretty pessimist about it these days. The asians dont care, and I'm guessing all these pop up domestics don't have a clue.

What’s my IP? Lol. Just sayin... Without a successful phishing campaign pointing to a site that logs an IP address to the link (much how CDNs track or how email marketing campaigns work), please tell me how his IP address is out there for anyone to see.
Short of hacking Meso and grabbing access logs, or an official inquiry into his ISP (which would be easy for any LE to do now that internet neutrality is fucked.) I don’t see how it’s just out there for ‘anyone’ to see.

Which begs a much larger question. Given this site is hosted in the US, does Meso maintain access and error logs within its IIS? That would be a liability if so. I’m hoping for the sake of those people who don’t know to use obfuscation services that the site does not maintain any logs at all.

I was referring to his demonstrated vulnerability to be phished. I had dialogue with @Jeffg353 before all this went down about weird emails coming from brew kit, and I have no reason to doubt him.

If you truly need objective evidence that he was hacked beyond what’s already been provided, then that’s fine-and i agree that reverse scamming is a real thing here-but I believe JeffG was being honest. Members first. Sources can get fucked.

If (big IF) I were going to try to scam him it would be for a hell of a lot more than $100-150 worth of product. I got better shit to do.