the brew kit

Mesosoup.gif

I'm not happy that my info was compromised but he replaced the order so I'll give him credit for that.

As far as the emails I don't think I still have them but I'll look. Is it really safe for me to put my BTC transaction details out in the open like ur asking?
Nope, there is no good reason to send this guy any thing of the sort. No good reason at all. Sounds fishy as fuck to me.

Let’s be clear, I am not a customer. I’m not being paid for shit and I’m not trying to defend anyone here. I mentioned the other threads that had security issues and I’ll make my way over there eventually. Moving on. I said my peace

Let’s be clear, I am not a customer. I’m not being paid for shit and I’m not trying to defend anyone here. I mentioned the other threads that had security issues and I’ll make my way over there eventually. Moving on. I said my peace
Lets be clear, you come here and initally insult this lab and say that he has no idea what he is doing then you come back and say that maybe its not him after "some member" (aka you) helps him with his security issues. You insult members by implying that they reverse scammed him for $100. You insult me because I mention how he is a liabilty. You forgot about your inital post in this thread and now its kicking you in the ass. You may be new to this forum or just a new user name either way you need to realize that being his little shill is not good for you. And say hi to Jamal when shit comes crashing down conspiracy is mother fucker to defend against and forget about probation use your skills to google mandatory senstence guidelines

Nope, there is no good reason to send this guy any thing of the sort. No good reason at all. Sounds fishy as fuck to me.
Sounds like a pizza party to me.
PizzaPartyGraphic2.jpg

just ask Meso for some love. That's how you throw a serious pizza party!!

I appoligize if you thought I called you a customer as you clearly are not. You could be referred to as an employee, a third party consultant, a partner, a shill or simply Bubba's future bitch.

@thebrewkit , do you private message every member who indirectly mentions you in another thread?

Is this your offhand way of soliciting sales through pm? Saying I shouldn't talk about you since I never ordered and that all your customers are "100% satisfied" ?

I appoligize if you thought I called you a customer as you clearly are not. You could be referred to as an employee, a third party consultant, a partner, a shill or simply Bubba's future bitch.

No, not a partner. I have no affiliation to the dude, no helping hands. I wrote my initial post without reviewing the facts and you can’t deny some of it seems fishy. I see my questions have offended you guys. I seriously was just trying to help by pointing out some rather large holes in people’s word. So we’re at a place where I can just show an email that came from some random dude without showing the full chain, copy paste my reply and then demand retribution for being scammed? This is a rather shit tactic and quite dishonest if you ask me. I’m not questioning the dude didn’t send about 187-212 USD in BTC to the wallet he posted if that is his wallet ID - I’m not going too far down the rabbit hole for this, but I like facts and without them I question everything. Everyone is knocking the guy for security problems, and no doubt those need to be addressed, but the mood of the thread makes it easy to scam, especially if the guy has decent intentions of keeping things clean and secure. Again, I have no idea what his security protocol is now - I just hope it’s better than before.
Sorry if that came off as a dick rider but that was most certainly not my intention. Perhaps it’s time to step away from this.

No, not a partner. I have no affiliation to the dude, no helping hands. I wrote my initial post without reviewing the facts and you can’t deny some of it seems fishy. I see my questions have offended you guys. I seriously was just trying to help by pointing out some rather large holes in people’s word. So we’re at a place where I can just show an email that came from some random dude without showing the full chain, copy paste my reply and then demand retribution for being scammed? This is a rather shit tactic and quite dishonest if you ask me. I’m not questioning the dude didn’t send about 187-212 USD in BTC to the wallet he posted if that is his wallet ID - I’m not going too far down the rabbit hole for this, but I like facts and without them I question everything. Everyone is knocking the guy for security problems, and no doubt those need to be addressed, but the mood of the thread makes it easy to scam, especially if the guy has decent intentions of keeping things clean and secure. Again, I have no idea what his security protocol is now - I just hope it’s better than before.
Sorry if that came off as a dick rider but that was most certainly not my intention. Perhaps it’s time to step away from this.
It's all good, I hope you can see why we are suspicious. But I'm getting the feeling you aren't affiliated and seem like a very knowledgeble dude. Stick around and help us keep people and especially sources honest. That is what we are all about.

It's all good, I hope you can see why we are suspicious. But I'm getting the feeling you aren't affiliated and seem like a very knowledgeble dude. Stick around and help us keep people and especially sources honest. That is what we are all about.
I'm actually interested in hearing what the guy has to say

Ya man, believe me I completely underatand. It’s all good.

Also to help put the email hacking to bed, if you go back through the thread it was more then one guy who got a response to emailing the brew kit from the fake almost duplicate email address. So I think that puts the theory to bed that @Jeffg353 was scamming him. But enough said about that.