the brew kit

Would someone explain to me why this guy gets abused so much (Not that I care), than over in the panda thread, a company who has fucked up on an epic scale, has people defending them. Guess it's all about perception

BROKEN. FUCKING. RECORD.

@rpbb
@ickyrica
@Digger

With all due respect, we as a collective group of members need to keep on a forward moving process to inform everyone that all these labs have pros n cons. I don' care for any of the 3 previously discussed. This thread/ This source is the most dangerous of the 3. He' more easily accessible to law enforcement, which puts us more in jeapordy. The immaturity displayed as well as his inexperience is not needed here. PPL & P'COM included...

Would someone explain to me why this guy gets abused so much (Not that I care), than over in the panda thread, a company who has fucked up on an epic scale, has people defending them. Guess it's all about perception
Explain to me why you're over here in another thread bashing PPL.

Prices are incredible.
And you got your order in a timely fashion...

Yes, we know!

Anything different you' like to add? Testing perhaps?

You do know theres a member here who tested products @ 97% pure, but out of the 266 mg tested 71.mg came back pure. It passed labmax, but hey you can inject sodium chloride all you want

Explain to me why you're over here in another thread bashing PPL.
Because some of the people that attack this shitshow of a source are over in the ppl thread face rubbing ppl reps ballsack, and I'm trying to figure out the group think behind that

Because some of the people that attack this shitshow of a source are over in the ppl thread face rubbing ppl reps ballsack, and I'm trying to figure out the group think behind that

Who the fuck are you calling a shit show of a source motherfucker! You got a lot of balls attacking me because your getting your ass reemed on ppl's thread. Go fuck yourself you little hind behind my keyboard toughguy! Every order I've gotten, and there has been many, have been delivered and will be delivered from this weekend. So rub that on your wanna be chest!

I have read through the other post by @thebrewkit, especially in reference to the 'hacked email.' I would like to see the inbox / sent box rather than the emails themselves. Images can be faked, and the dude could have just created the second fake email himself and just copy / pasted the reply contents. I'm not scrutinizing anyone either way, I would just like to see the email chain.

If we're going to knock the dude for security issues, then someone has got to provide evidence or at least malicious intent, and after reading both threads... I'm not really seeing it, but let me know if I missed something, please. :)

And doesn't the Android version of Protonmail have a From: before the From address within email chains? Just wondering.

Who the fuck are you calling a shit show of a source motherfucker! You got a lot of balls attacking me because your getting your ass reemed on ppl's thread. Go fuck yourself you little hind behind my keyboard toughguy! Every order I've gotten, and there has been many, have been delivered and will be delivered from this weekend. So rub that on your wanna be chest!
Relax, I did say you weren't any worse than panda. And in wouldn't order from either of you idiots

Here's a few pics of the injectables & orals that are being offered to Meso members at great prices. Every injectable has a different color flip top with the same matching color label. All orals are in colored capsules with matching capsule bottles. All products are ready to go. Email:
NDAnabolics@protonmail.com
for a complete list of Raws, Orals, & Injectables.
BTC, WU payments accepted.
2 to 3 day delivery.
Thanks.

Attachments

• downloadfile.jpg
    downloadfile.jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 75
  • downloadfile-3.jpg
    downloadfile-3.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 75
  • downloadfile-2.jpg
    downloadfile-2.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 70
  • downloadfile-4.jpg
    downloadfile-4.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 71
  • downloadfile-4.jpg
    downloadfile-4.jpg
    237.4 KB · Views: 69
Here's a few pics of the injectables & orals that are being offered to Meso members at great prices. Every injectable has a different color flip top with the same matching color label. All orals are in colored capsules with matching capsule bottles. All products are ready to go. Email:
NDAnabolics@protonmail.com
for a complete list of Raws, Orals, & Injectables.
BTC, WU payments accepted.
2 to 3 day delivery.
Thanks.
Adjust your crimper. Your vials look like shit.

This source in this thread is a shit show. It is what it is. The thread is informative. It lets us know you are not to be trusted. It clearly shows your inadequacies as a source. Furthermore, sporadic outburst defines whether the OP is taking or not taking your prescription medication. Amongst just those few details mention, anyone can see where your future will shortly end.

You have been sadly mislead if you think an autoreply via email and a VPN will keep you safe.

Have you quit your job as a warehouse worker yet?

Back