the brew kit

What in the sam fuck is this?

You have been on meso for 17 years and haven't figured out how to use it yet? You also haven't figured out that this would be a terrible idea and you'd get slayed for even proposing it? You haven't figured out that both MCT oil and BB in a fucking preloaded syringe made of PLASTIC and RUBBER is asking for problems?

You don't know the science, you don't know the risks associated, you don't know how to market, you don't know how to respond to adversity and maintain decent customer relations at the first sign of an issue, and you haven't even began selling yet at this point on top of that. You're shitting where you eat.

I spent $1,000 on self brew equipment and still didn't have what I needed/wanted. You're cutting dangerous corners if $1000 will allegedly give you 100 kits.

You can barely form a coherent sentence, and you expect people to trust you with something they would be fucking injecting into their body? You expect people to trust you with their personal info being tied to something illegal as fuck, not to mention how LE could most likely upgrade their charges to intent to distribute given the fact that the packs contain all it takes to create multiple vials?

Just get a different job that is legal and you can't fuck up someone's life, because that will inevitably happen if you continue doing this.

Long story short, you just aren't smart enough to do what you are trying to do. I know it's blunt, but sometimes the truth is the best thing someone can tell you to help you the best way.

I pre loaded a cycle into pins once, seperated into ziplocs, numbered by the week. Tren eq and test. Varying amounts depending on week. Put in dresser drawer and all were leaking by week 3.

I pre loaded a cycle into pins once, seperated into ziplocs, numbered by the week. Tren eq and test. Varying amounts depending on week. Put in dresser drawer and all were leaking by week 3.
Pretty sure the OP is regretting ever mentioning pre - loaded pins by now...

Pretty sure the OP is regretting ever mentioning pre - loaded pins by now...
To me preloaded pins don't really make any sense other than say the kind of pens that are used for slin. I preload mine in the AM so I can pin later in the day, but for something like 3 months? Nah I don't want to risk any contamination.

To me preloaded pins don't really make any sense other than say the kind of pens that are used for slin. I preload mine in the AM so I can pin later in the day, but for something like 3 months? Nah I don't want to risk any contamination.
Absolutely - preloaded some Sust and the rubber stopper started melting after only 2 weeks in leaving funky jelly gunk floating about - thx but no thx!
Binned it.

Absolutely - preloaded some Sust and the rubber stopper started melting after only 2 weeks in leaving funky jelly gunk floating about - thx but no thx!
Binned it.
It must been the solvents in the gear that ate away at the rubber stopper, so it's a good idea to only preload what you can use in say a day or two max.

Me too. i fill mine the night before so i don't have to fumble with them before work.

I'm just curious as if purplepanda labs ever truly entrusted this guy with "thousands of dollars" , better yet knowing how this brewkit endeavor has failed miserably, does he still support "The brewkit"

It must been the solvents in the gear that ate away at the rubber stopper, so it's a good idea to only preload what you can use in say a day or two max.
It is. Bb is strong. I had some spill into a plastic container and after I looked at it and couple months latter it had dissolved a whole in it. Gear has bb diluted but still preloading syringes may not be a good idea.

What I support is a domestic source for raws who can also include supplies to brew. What isn't to like?

What are the issues that have everyone up in arms?

No bueno. Sorry to hear that brother!
It cost a small fortune to stay out of prison. I lost 40 lbs in 103 days.

When I first got busted all the charges combined added up to 41 years. I ended up with 3 years probation.

It cost a small fortune to stay out of prison. I lost 40 lbs in 103 days.

When I first got busted all the charges combined added up to 41 years. I ended up with 3 years probation.
Holy shit...better then clen. Huh
Jk. Btw. 41yrs down toprobation. Sounds like money well spent!
Sounds like a lot of stress to say the least! Anyways glad you're out!

There was very little protien in the diet. It was supposed to be 2500 Cal's a day but I doubt it. The idea is to brake you physically and mentally so to take whatever deal the prosecutor offers.

Yes money well spent. Better to be broke and free than a penny pincher behind bars.