the brew kit

You're such a fucktad you can't even quote a post correctly

Too many bro's? You belong on fucking Evo. You're a scam. You're buying shit that we can already buy, and packing it together. Jesus you're a moron.

If you're gonna do this, just do it.

Forget the preloaded syringe shit. That pig is never gonna fly. In fact, drop the gimmicky, niche shit, brew up some gear, put it in vials and start a UGL.

If you come at people with the prices you stated previously, you'll definitely get a few noobs to jump aboard and get your start. You gotta start at the bottom and work your way up.

Good luck.

You're such a fucktad you can't even quote a post correctly

I believe thats Fuckta "R" d! Mr. Robfromga. Learned correct spelling in grammar school.
Bro's with an apostrophe, would just mean one bro. I meant more than one.

Too many bro's? You belong on fucking Evo. You're a scam. You're buying shit that we can already buy, and packing it together. Jesus you're a moron.

If you're gonna do this, just do it.

Forget the preloaded syringe shit. That pig is never gonna fly. In fact, drop the gimmicky, niche shit, brew up some gear, put it in vials and start a UGL.

If you come at people with the prices you stated previously, you'll definitely get a few noobs to jump aboard and get your start. You gotta start at the bottom and work your way up.

Good luck.

Thank you. Like I said, it was an idea just like when I thought up "TheBrewKit". Except "TheBrewKit" is going to be very successful. 50ml of tren ace for $60! Thats correct, this will be the price for my tren ace self brewkit that will produce 50ml x 100mg/ml of PurplePanda's lab tested, top quality tren a. Also will be available in 10ml finished oil for $20ea.

I thought test and whatnot in syringes was a no-go long term due to solvents and stuff?
Right. I stored my Sustanon in a syringe a few times - but I looked one time & was pissed to see the rubber plunger had started literally melting due to contact with the oil, had to bin it. In a pinch you can do it short term , but longer it can start to degrade. Glass beats plastic hands down for storage.

I cant imagine the mentality of a person that would allow some random internet guy to handle their syringes...im baffled on this idea, actually. Brewkit at this point, youre just throwin spaghetti on the wall and seeing what might stick...poppin in and out with these "ideas". Like @MisterSuperGod said, go UGL or some shit, idk at this point. Also, if you need career guidance in order to exceed your current income of $12.50, lmk, ill guide you in the right career path. Like working with your hands in fluctuating temperatures? Are you afraid of heights? Maybe consider a career in underwater welding, perhaps? Making $12.50 every 5-10 minutes..anyway, like yourself, just throwin "ideas" out there...;)

I cant imagine the mentality of a person that would allow some random internet guy to handle their syringes...im baffled on this idea, actually. Brewkit at this point, youre just throwin spaghetti on the wall and seeing what might stick...poppin in and out with these "ideas". Like @MisterSuperGod said, go UGL or some shit, idk at this point. Also, if you need career guidance in order to exceed your current income of $12.50, lmk, ill guide you in the right career path. Like working with your hands in fluctuating temperatures? Are you afraid of heights? Maybe consider a career in underwater welding, perhaps? Making $12.50 every 5-10 minutes..anyway, like yourself, just throwin "ideas" out there...;)

Mobile cat washing service
Dog poo removal
Dryer lint cleaner

The list is endless with epic career choices that would vastly exceed this business model.

Imagine the dumbass customer..."there's black stuff floating in my preloaded syringe"..."it's ok, it's just the syringe"

Mobile cat washing service
Dog poo removal
Dryer lint cleaner

The list is endless with epic career choices that would vastly exceed this business model.

Imagine the dumbass customer..."there's black stuff floating in my preloaded syringe"..."it's ok, it's just the syringe"
Hey bro, enough already. I said it was an idea. It's not happening, so let it go. The brewkits, finished injects and orals will be what is offered.

I cant imagine the mentality of a person that would allow some random internet guy to handle their syringes...im baffled on this idea, actually. Brewkit at this point, youre just throwin spaghetti on the wall and seeing what might stick...poppin in and out with these "ideas". Like @MisterSuperGod said, go UGL or some shit, idk at this point. Also, if you need career guidance in order to exceed your current income of $12.50, lmk, ill guide you in the right career path. Like working with your hands in fluctuating temperatures? Are you afraid of heights? Maybe consider a career in underwater welding, perhaps? Making $12.50 every 5-10 minutes..anyway, like yourself, just throwin "ideas" out there...;)[/QUOTE
Thanks for the offer but I'll be allset when I take over the market with my 10ml injects and orals at the best prices available domestic and international!]

Seriously. The quote function is not that difficult to master.

It is hilarious that you keep messing it up.

Thats $15 for 10 x 3ml syringes with 1ml test e 300mg in each.
Let's do some math

each ml = 300 mg
3 ml each syringe = 900mg
10 syringes = 9000mg = 9g
9g for $15???
Am I right?

Are you even turning a profit?

I thought test and whatnot in syringes was a no-go long term due to solvents and stuff?

Right. I stored my Sustanon in a syringe a few times - but I looked one time & was pissed to see the rubber plunger had started literally melting due to contact with the oil, had to bin it. In a pinch you can do it short term , but longer it can start to degrade. Glass beats plastic hands down for storage.
Degradation is overstated.

Still it would be wise for @thebrewkit to search for some scientific studies, and if possible determine if pharma Sustanon used any special rubber or plastic in their syringes.

Yeah definitely baaaaaaarely turning a profit with those numbers. You could double those prices and still get the same amount of business. But yeah, stick to vials. The rubber stoppers in syringes degrade too easy, I'd hate to inject liquified rubber into my glute haha

9g for $15???

It was this that caused me to think that the math couldn't be right and he must have meant this as a price per syringe...

PPL Test e Domestic raws are $2.88 per gram. Just the powder costs more than what he would be charging. If he was using International raws, it makes a bit more sense at $0.66 per gram when buying kilo quantities... but even then the powder alone would cost $5.94 cents by itself. Let alone the ancillary costs associated with the rest of the ingredients and capital.

So something isn't correct here. None of the prices he listed would be anything other than a loss/breakeven (maybe).

"BK! We are losing $20 on every sale we make!"

"That's ok honey... We'll make it up on volume!"

Let's do some math

each ml = 300 mg
9g for $15???
Am I right?

Still it would be wise for @thebrewkit to search for some scientific studies, and if possible determine if pharma Sustanon used any special rubber or plastic in their syringes.

Thats $15 for 10 x 3ml syringes with 1ml test e 300mg in each.

According to this post, no.
You'd be getting 10 ml for $15.

Great price, no doubt. In a preloaded syringe, no dice.
A simple 10 ml vial would sell like hotcakes.

Let's do some math

each ml = 300 mg
9g for $15???
Am I right?

No. It's 10 3ml syringes with 1ml test e.in each.