100 mL oil bottle
5 ml BA
25 ml BB
1 sterile syringe filter
10 empty sterile vials

option 1 (extra cost)
(heat-resistant) beaker
stir glass rod
graduated-cylinder as beakers ain't accurate for measuring, plastic ones are cheap
you can even add some plastic scoops

option 2 (extra cost as well)
an under-$50 nice digital scale

option 3 (extra cost of course)
60 mL syringe
caulking gun to push the above syringe (just the metal part, not the silicone lol)

How great an advice can this post be for the OP?
He already stated that his brew kits were on hold until he can invest his profits from the raws into them so I doubt you will be seeing any advanced or add on kits

Or he gets caught
whatever happens first

too bad
small brew kits seemed like a great idea
Bro, do you think I've been around since 2000, with never 1 seizure from overseas, never 1 problem from domestic sources, that I am now to worry about it? The only worry is the bros that post the worries!

I am getting emails asking for list. List is posted on page 17. Email for orders and payment info. Bitcoin is now accepted. Thanks, TBK.

Everyone, enjoy these introductory prices on the domestic raws at the moment as they will be adjusted to the same prices as PurplePandaLabs is going to post as soon as they are ready. Also, I will be supplying Oral capsules next week:
Methandrostenolone (d-bol) 20mg x 100 caps = $30.
Stanozolol (winstrol) 20mg x 100 caps $30.
Oxymetholone - 50mg x 100 caps $50.
Oxandrolone- (anavar) 20mg x 100 caps $75.

Ladies and gents, this will be the last week domestic raws will be offered at overseas source prices. Starting next week the prices will be $3 more for every gram of every product available. I mean $125 for 100g test e domestic, take a look around on every board and I guarantee the overseas prices are more! Except of course, "PurplePandaLabs"

Also, next week oral capsules will be available:
D-bol - red caps 100ct x 20mg $30.
Winstrol - blue caps 100ct x 20mg $30.
Anadrol - black caps 100ct x 50mg $50.
Anavar - yellow caps 100ct x 20mg $75.

@thebrewkit do you have enough Raws on hand if I place an order or do you have to wait for a shipment and then reship???!
Depends on whats ordered. Thats why I posted a 3 to 10 day turnaround time. At these prices, and domestic shipping, I would say it's a pretty valuable service to offer. I am creating this service myself with no help but my full time job and profits from orders. In time every item listed will be available for 2 to 3 day turnaround if payment is received by 2pm est. Thanks.

Depends on whats ordered. Thats why I posted a 3 to 10 day turnaround time. At these prices, and domestic shipping, I would say it's a pretty valuable service to offer. I am creating this service myself with no help but my full time job and profits from orders. In time every item listed will be available for 2 to 3 day turnaround if payment is received by 2pm est. Thanks.
I understand that but what if your order is seized because of lately I know it's happening More than not...then we're suppose to just wait and wait because the point of domestic is fast t/a mainly! So would you be willing to refund or were just shit out of luck waiting for basically an oversea t/a?

I understand that but what if your order is seized because of lately I know it's happening More than not...then we're suppose to just wait and wait because the point of domestic is fast t/a mainly! So would you be willing to refund or were just shit out of luck waiting for basically an oversea t/a?

I would definitely refund if anything were to happen on my end. Which is getting your products to you safely.

So you're taking money and orders on products that you may or may not have...

If anyone buys from this jack leg, you're fucking stupid.

So you're taking money and orders on products that you may or may not have...

If anyone buys from this jack leg, you're fucking stupid.

Yep makes zero sense ! I was actually considering making an order just to see how it went , but if your gonna have something come from overseas anyways because he cant fill your order that completely defeats the purpose of a "reseller" ... just go to the source yourself and save yourself the time and money of getting it imported and reshipped to you for a substantial mark up !

Last edited:
And not to mention the fact @thebrewkit why exactly are you raising your prices to match pandas domestic raws . Your prices being SLIGHTLY better than pandas was basically your only selling point , not a very savvy business move imo ... if your selling the same product for the same price why would someone do business with you ? Pandas a tried and trusted source up to this point , you're a sketcky option at best (sry its just the truth) .. so you're gonna lose most of your business to people that would just rather deal ppl because theres no advantage to ordering from you ... and im really not trying to be a dick im just stating the obvious ...

So this guy has no brew kits and possible doesn't even have the Raws. So basically we are paying him to order our Raws from overseas for us? Why when we can order them ourself and get it faster and cheaper?

I bet he's got some empty vials and some BA stashed away

What a joke. Not even a good idea? WTF. You can order a few grams. Vials and small amounts of solvents from 2 places max.

You'd save money. This is the dumbest execution of a bad idea ever.