the brew kit

Wtf is goin on with the brew kit. You cant brew anything, very misleading name, numerous shell accounts supporting him, not much in the way testing goes. I believe this is a DEA info collecting sting. MAYBE EVEN LAW ENFORCEMENT. Local Sherrifs offices are obviously monitoring this thread, there are many robots on this site. His email, and his other email, and his other email, Have been compromised. LEO has a list. GOOD LUCK BROS

Wtf is goin on with the brew kit. You cant brew anything, very misleading name, numerous shell accounts supporting him, not much in the way testing goes. I believe this is a DEA info collecting sting. MAYBE EVEN LAW ENFORCEMENT. Local Sherrifs offices are obviously monitoring this thread, there are many robots on this site. His email, and his other email, and his other email, Have been compromised. LEO has a list. GOOD LUCK BROS
I've said before, if prices seem to good to be true...........it might be LE

Has ther ebeen a case before of an UGL opening and it has been LE the whole time? I can't think of a single case.
I'm just saying to be cautious. LE can absolutely do that if they wanted. They pose as kids on the net to bust pedos, they contact people that are looking to have someone taken out and then bust the person looking for a hitman..

They could pose as a source and it would not break any laws at all. It's called a sting operation and they most certainly can and do.

I don't know If they have as a fact but they can.

@thebrewkit why do keep pisting your fire sales instead of addressing the issues here

What issues. Brewkit is living large in his new drug dealer gig. Orders are flooding in (well not exactly flooding but better than a trickle) .

Yes he knows he is the low man on the totem pole reselling products from another drug dealer who also sells to the public but he has dreams.

One day he will be a mid level drug dealer.

That is if all of the security issues and selling steroid raws don't draw the attention of LE. In which case he won't make it quite to that level.

Listen the fuck up! I no longer even look at posts that are made on this thread and haven't for about the past 10 days. I have been informed by a customer that some fucking stupid moron was saying something about me being LE. All I got to say is, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND".
Yea, I am le and selling aas, taking payments and shipping orders. This is why I don't even bother looking at posts anymore, because there are a few stupid fucks that run their mouths, and they always are the ones that don't order. I will continue to post up sales and arrivals of new products. Anyone wanting to obtain a list send an email to:
NDAnabolics@protonmail.com.
Injectables, orals and raws are available.
Thanks.

Listen the fuck up! I no longer even look at posts that are made on this thread and haven't for about the past 10 days. I have been informed by a customer that some fucking stupid moron was saying something about me being LE. All I got to say is, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND".
Yea, I am le and selling aas, taking payments and shipping orders. This is why I don't even bother looking at posts anymore, because there are a few stupid fucks that run their mouths, and they always are the ones that don't order. I will continue to post up sales and arrivals of new products. Anyone wanting to obtain a list send an email to:
Thanks.
Why cry? You screwed up so face it.

So just leave all together.
Thanks.

Thanks.
I knew something was up with you this whole time. But man I never would have guessed you are LE. But it does make sense now.

Anyone ordering from him watch out he is LE and just owned up to it.

Man you have an ugly face.

Thanks.

What a convenient way to dodge the issue, claiming ignorance is something you're good at though.

Have a nice day officer.
cops-ster.jpg

Thanks.

I got a speeding/no seatbelt ticket last weekend....any chance you could make it "go away"...pull a few strings within the bureau, perhaps. Thanks, id appreciate it SIR.