the brew kit

I'm kind of intimidated by the stuff now because what if his other raws had hairs in an and he still produced them? He's never provided us pics if he woulda talked to me about instead acting fucking stupid I'd feel better

i can't really blame you.
Hopefully, any contaminants that were around during the brewing were filtered out. That of course assumes that he took all necessary precautions. A bit of a sticky wicket you're in here.

i can't really blame you.
Hopefully, any contaminants that were around during the brewing were filtered out. That of course assumes that he took all necessary precautions. A bit of a sticky wicket you're in here.

Ok so his label goes all the way around the vial no breaks. So what I could see looked like only air bubbles to me. He also msgd back and offered a discount on next order. However, the worries are still there and like you said hopefully it filters out and promises 0 pip with his gear so I'll try it next cycle.

So, the first order @thebrewkit made ended up with hair in it. Wonderful. Amber vials on sale my ass, filter homeboys oil man, don't want a medical issue on your hands!

Ok so his label goes all the way around the vial no breaks. So what I could see looked like only air bubbles to me. He also msgd back and offered a discount on next order. However, the worries are still there and like you said hopefully it filters out and promises 0 pip with his gear so I'll try it next cycle.

I've got an extra syringe filter laying around if u want it.

Listen the fuck up! I no longer even look at posts that are made on this thread and haven't for about the past 10 days. I have been informed by a customer that some fucking stupid moron was saying something about me being LE. All I got to say is, "ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND".
Yea, I am le and selling aas, taking payments and shipping orders. This is why I don't even bother looking at posts anymore, because there are a few stupid fucks that run their mouths, and they always are the ones that don't order. I will continue to post up sales and arrivals of new products. Anyone wanting to obtain a list send an email to:
NDAnabolics@protonmail.com.
Injectables, orals and raws are available.
Thanks.
Test Junki, chill the fuck out.

Man, this thread is getting cringy now. I used to come in here for the show, but now I'm sort of feeling embarrassed for him and would rather not even know whats going on tbh.

Well lucky for him he doesn't read his own source thread so he wont have to address any of this.

But don't worry you get a quick turnaround and satisfaction guaranteed.

Well lucky for him he doesn't read his own source thread so he wont have to address any of this.

i don't believe that for a minute. He reads it all. He just won't reply because it gets him nowhere to bicker back and forth with members and he has trouble keeping his cool.

Instead, just play ignorant. Ignorance is bliss, after all.

Sounds like I'll need it

You do realize that raws aren't sterile, right? I'm not defending the guy (I strongly dislike him and would recommend all of meso to stay away from him), and I know having a hair in there is gross...but a hair in the raws doesn't mean a sterility issue. The gear doesn't become sterile until after being dissolved and then filtered, and for something like Nolva (an oral) it will never be sterile. All I'm saying is you need not necessarily throw it out.

It does represent lack of detail on his part, though. And his demeanor towards his customers is absolutely abhorrent. I'm not sure why anyone would ever do business with this lying, scamming fuck (@thebrewkit @North44 @testjunki @LordInfamous)

Hey @thebrewkit does this data point count against your "100% customer satisfaction" that you love to claim>

I really don' understand why anyone would deal with brewkitguy.

Anyone who purchased from this source deserves no sympathy. You saw, you read the thread, and you made a conscience decision to put your health and freedom in jeapordy for what? Some cheap raws....thats are not so cheap!

The list is long from all the screw ups this guys has done.

The hair issue means an unsterile environment and lack of quality control, point blank, period.

Brewpiss is this sources new name!

You do realize that raws aren't sterile, right? I'm not defending the guy (I strongly dislike him and would recommend all of meso to stay away from him), and I know having a hair in there is gross...but a hair in the raws doesn't mean a sterility issue. The gear doesn't become sterile until after being dissolved and then filtered, and for something like Nolva (an oral) it will never be sterile. All I'm saying is you need not necessarily throw it out.

It does represent lack of detail on his part, though. And his demeanor towards his customers is absolutely abhorrent. I'm not sure why anyone would ever do business with this lying, scamming fuck (@thebrewkit @North44 @testjunki @LordInfamous)

Hey @thebrewkit does this data point count against your "100% customer satisfaction" that you love to claim>

You do know why there was a hair right...
He says he knows what each is by smell...he got a little close to the bag and a hair fell in, probably all over.

With all due respect I understand that it wawas raws! The concern is if it happened here then what about when he is producing other items, is he taking the proper precautions. This is our body's it ain't nothing to take shortcuts on. It's the the thoughts of "what if" and the customer service. Also he claims 0 pip on his gear. However, yes I read the thread not looking for sympathy on the purchase I know alot of ppl hate on sources the prices were low I just decided to give it a go.

Guys I don't know what the fucks going on, but I got a pm from a member mentioning something about North 44?

Lol... This cracks me up every time you do it. It reminds me of Trump tweeting that someone "told him" about something that was said on CNN.

You're watching every post on this thread, fuck head... I know you are.

Lol... This cracks me up every time you do it. It reminds me of Trump tweeting that someone "told him" about something that was said on CNN.

You're watching every post on this thread, fuck head... I know you are.

He's probably sitting at home laughing thinking those fuckers think that was a hair...
In reality that was my long grown out pubes