the brew kit

Guys I don't know what the fucks going on, but I got a pm from a member mentioning something about North 44? Don't know what it means or what it's about. You know why, because like I said, I don't read any posts in my thread anymore and haven't for the past few weeks. All I do is go straigjt to the post reply box and post sales, thats it. I will not read anything because I am fed up with the negative bullshit. If people are making assumptions that I am somebody else, I can assure you that I am just "TheBrewKit". and have been honest from the start about it. There is nothing else to say about anything other than if you want good gear at great prices, then give me a shot. You won't be dissapointed. So all in all, I will not see any reponses to this post because there is absolutely no need to. I take orders and I deliver them and thats it.

Guys I don't know what the fucks going on, but I got a pm from a member mentioning something about North 44? Don't know what it means or what it's about. You know why, because like I said, I don't read any posts in my thread anymore and haven't for the past few weeks. All I do is go straigjt to the post reply box and post sales, thats it. I will not read anything because I am fed up with the negative bullshit. If people are making assumptions that I am somebody else, I can assure you that I am just "TheBrewKit". and have been honest from the start about it. There is nothing else to say about anything other than if you want good gear at great prices, then give me a shot. You won't be dissapointed. So all in all, I will not see any reponses to this post because there is absolutely no need to. I take orders and I deliver them and thats it.
Yeah yeah yeah...liar :rolleyes:

THE BREW KIT IS A LYING SCAMMER!!! HAS LIED REPEATEDLY, CAUGHT USING MULTIPLE PHONY HANDLES, TRIED MUDDYING THE NAMES OF RESPECTED MEMBERS AND PREVIOUSLY VETTED LABS.
BUYER BEWARE!!!

Guess he's not responding right now. Time to shut this shitshow of a source thread down.

So instead of defending yourself and legitimizing your actions you choose to ignore all accusations and falsely claim that you aren't reading any posts here?

You are one dumb motherfucker and nobody is eating that bullshit you're trying to feed us. You're beyond repair at this point, do us all a favor and fuck off.

All pending orders will be delivered tomorrow. All out of stock items are ordered and on the way. I will post as soon as they are available. Thanks, TBK.

So I ordered from this guy (most will say was a fuck up) but the low prices I figured why not. So I did everything in vials look ok pulled out my raw nolva taped up and look here a hair in the bag I contacted him about the issue and he just started cussing asking wtf I was trying to do scam him? So all in all he's unprofessional horrible quality assurance and could give a fuck less about his customers. At the end of our talk he told me not to order again after saying I'm not trying to get free gear just make it right.

Can you take better pictures, that one is a tuff view at best. I see the hair, do you ha e any of his vials to take a picture of along side of the hairy bag?

I'll take a better one tonight he just tried saying I placed it there but you can Cleary see it's still taped up how he shipped it! I plainly told him I didn't want free gear and he just started going off! He said he was bald and had to be the China men that packaged

Can you take better pictures, that one is a tuff view at best. I see the hair, do you ha e any of his vials to take a picture of along side of the hairy bag?

I do have his vials they are indeed Amber vials to add. I will inspect them more thorough tonight but I didn't see anything in them today but this just goes to show whether it's the supplier or not they don't give a fuck about quality or sanitary products so I'll just stick with my original dude no biggie

I do have his vials they are indeed Amber vials to add. I will inspect them more thorough tonight but I didn't see anything in them today but this just goes to show whether it's the supplier or not they don't give a fuck about quality or sanitary products so I'll just stick with my original dude no biggie
True statement, he doesn't seem to give a rats ass.

Put your vial on top of your cell phone light and turn the lights off in the room.

I don't know what will show in an amber vial but its worth a shot

True statement, he doesn't seem to give a rats ass.

Put your vial on top of your cell phone light and turn the lights off in the room.

I don't know what will show in an amber vial but its worth a shot

If that doesn't work and you still plan to run with the stuff, make sure you inspect the barrel of each syringe the same way, after drawing. Can't be too safe!

If that doesn't work and you still plan to run with the stuff, make sure you inspect the barrel of each syringe the same way, after drawing. Can't be too safe!

I'm kind of intimidated by the stuff now because what if his other raws had hairs in an and he still produced them? He's never provided us pics if he woulda talked to me about instead acting fucking stupid I'd feel better