the brew kit

Also, so many ugl use ppl. I'd imagine you through a dart in the underground and test that ugl product, it has a good chance of being ppl raws.

That’s the scary part..... this is, in my opinion why ppl will get nailed. Feds like to go after top people. All these small sources going down lead to a bigger fish being caught.

That’s the scary part..... this is, in my opinion why ppl will get nailed. Feds like to go after top people. All these small sources going down lead to a bigger fish being caught.
You didn't point out that I used through a dart, and not throw a dart.

I hate that I can't go back and edit it.

U want to talk shit about Panda, PPL, their shitty underdosed GH, or any one of a million other things about them be my guest. But when u drag my credibility thru the mud to try running with one of the ridiculous conspiracy theories I'm not going to sit back n take it. That's the same shit TBK did that started the contest by calling me a scammer. I could care less about his $100 or $800 store credit. I don't want his shitty gear or unknown sourced raws.

I'm not a rep here. I don't perform rep duties n am not being compensated to do anything PPL related here. If u haven't noticed I've even pretty much stayed out of PPL thread.

So humor me for a minute here n let's take a deeper look at @rpbb most recent conspiracy theory. So I didn't buy 8 products off TBK. So that means there's 2 scenarios where this can go.
1. I bought them from PPL n then gave credit to TBK. Y would I do that?
2. I was able to buy off Analyzer n didn't send him 8 samples n have him fake the test reports. Again another ridiculous idea.

What's next PPL was the 3rd gunman on the grassy knoll that shit JFK? When does someone tell this dipshit enough is enough? It's like a broken record. I get it he don't like PPL. Honestly I don't give a fuck. I'd let u bash the shit out of them all day long.

Once I see some orders land perhaps I will test colossal gear. Pharmacon I refuse to support their overpriced shit...even for the sake of testing.

I have an idea...y don't @rpbb spend some $$$ n send some shit off for testing? @rpbb can buy some Pharmacon gear n pay for the testing.
Y don't he kick in some cash n run a contest? Don't even have any fucking sources here running contests. This shit is coming out of my own pocket.
I have no interest in reading your long winded bullshit. Go to the ppl thread and stay there

He sent more than PPL gear out for testing. Take a look at the threads he made for each test, it's not just PPL

If I had a middle man reshipping my gear and it went south I'm not sure I would be broadcasting all of the details out to you guys either. Especially if I was fearful of that guy being under LE investigation, which TBK is most certainly being investigated by LE. Remeber how Platinum Direct just got caught? Sometimes loose lips can sink ships...
I'm no fan of TBK, but I'm curious. Just how do you know ,for certian, that TBK is being investigated by LE? Do you have a crystal ball or are you just repeating what someone else posted in this thread. Saying someone is a shitty source is one thing but claiming there under investigation is taking it to another level.

I'm no fan of TBK, but I'm curious. Just how do you know ,for certian, that TBK is being investigated by LE? Do you have a crystal ball or are you just repeating what someone else posted in this thread. Saying someone is a shitty source is one thing but claiming there under investigation is taking it to another level.
Or an admission

do we want reps from sources taking out other sources. and I really doubt this guy was being investigated be LE any more than any other source including pandas domestic operation. and testing 8 raws from one lab is bullshit, if he was interested in harm reduction, he would have tested the finished gear, not to mention all the hgh he was running in his cycle log.

I stand by what I said, he should disclose his rep status, and stay in the PPL thread. that goes for ppl rep as well. They made this fucking mess, let them fix it
I was unaware he was a panda rep here. If he is a rep he should be in the PPL thread only then.

Personally, it doesn't bother me that he tested the raws. All it showed, imo, was that tbk wasn't cutting the raw. That info is useful. The anadrol and cyp mix up was also useful info.

I agree with you that reps shouldn't be attacking other sources but TBK was by far the biggest liability for domestic. I would also agree that @Jeffg353 could have cast a larger net in regards to brands that were tested but that was his choice and money. I can't fault him for testing. I also thought he did test the GH but maybe I am confused w @G2Ready? I feel like he tested GH recently...

In regards to LE, i would tend to believe that they know who he is. I'm about 99.9% certain I know exactly who he is and my resources only go so far. If I can figure it out LE absolutely can. I also think he is related to panda. Panda knows exactly who he is and the simple fact that he hasn't put a goon squad in motion is an indicator that he almost can't do anything to him, because he is family. Begin tinfoil hat theory now.

Do you have a crystal ball or are you just repeating what someone else posted in this thread.

I put 2 8x11 pieces of paper on the wall. One said "under investigation" and the other said "not under investigation". I threw a dart. Literally just clipped the bottom corner of the paper. That easy :p honestly, nothing more than a belief, my answer above answers you.

I was unaware he was a panda rep here. If he is a rep he should be in the PPL thread only then.

Personally, it doesn't bother me that he tested the raws. All it showed, imo, was that tbk wasn't cutting the raw. That info is useful. The anadrol and cyp mix up was also useful info.

I agree with you that reps shouldn't be attacking other sources but TBK was by far the biggest liability for domestic. I would also agree that @Jeffg353 could have cast a larger net in regards to brands that were tested but that was his choice and money. I can't fault him for testing. I also thought he did test the GH but maybe I am confused w @G2Ready? I feel like he tested GH recently...

In regards to LE, i would tend to believe that they know who he is. I'm about 99.9% certain I know exactly who he is and my resources only go so far. If I can figure it out LE absolutely can. I also think he is related to panda. Panda knows exactly who he is and the simple fact that he hasn't put a goon squad in motion is an indicator that he almost can't do anything to him, because he is family. Begin tinfoil hat theory now.

I put 2 8x11 pieces of paper on the wall. One said "under investigation" and the other said "not under investigation". I threw a dart. Literally just clipped the bottom corner of the paper. That easy :p honestly, nothing more than a belief, my answer above answers you.

Yeah I tested GH came in at 6 instead of ten

Haven’t been following this thread...

What’s up?