the brew kit

Now cmone, lets put down those tinfoil hats at least for the moment mkay?
Ppl is obviously most known raw source here so of course shitty labs/one retard operation would put blame on ppl when shit goes south, because why not. And especially when they’ve been sourcing raws from ppl
self reflection isn’t common thing between these startupers now is it

This whole situation stinks to high heaven for ppl. @jeffg is a rep for ppl, and did stuff in this thread he shouldn't have as a rep. I was on the fence about the deal, but as far as I'm concerned, he should get the rep handle, and stay out of other threads. Goes for @ppl rep as well

This whole situation stinks to high heaven for ppl. @jeffg is a rep for ppl, and did stuff in this thread he shouldn't have as a rep. I was on the fence about the deal, but as far as I'm concerned, he should get the rep handle, and stay out of other threads. Goes for @ppl rep as well
Aah fack I forgot that jeff is rep for ppl and he made some rather serious accusations against tbk, which were rebuked by ppl rep, correct? Interesting...

Aah fack I forgot that jeff is rep for ppl and he made some rather serious accusations against tbk, which were rebuked by ppl rep, correct? Interesting...
Not to mention, he picks this one lab to send 8 items out for testing?

He sent more than PPL gear out for testing. Take a look at the threads he made for each test, it's not just PPL

If I had a middle man reshipping my gear and it went south I'm not sure I would be broadcasting all of the details out to you guys either. Especially if I was fearful of that guy being under LE investigation, which TBK is most certainly being investigated by LE. Remeber how Platinum Direct just got caught? Sometimes loose lips can sink ships...

So again your saying he's never been a re shipper for PPL? If so then why would @Jeffg353 say that? Seems like no one at PPL or anyone affiliated with them have a fucking clue about anything that's going on. Or no one really gives a fuck.
I never said he didn't reship hell panda said it himself .
What I'm saying our domestic shipper is a different person.
And TBS hasn't done anything in well over 4 months or more.

He sent more than PPL gear out for testing. Take a look at the threads he made for each test, it's not just PPL

If I had a middle man reshipping my gear and it went south I'm not sure I would be broadcasting all of the details out to you guys either. Especially if I was fearful of that guy being under LE investigation, which TBK is most certainly being investigated by LE. Remeber how Platinum Direct just got caught? Sometimes loose lips can sink ships...
do we want reps from sources taking out other sources. and I really doubt this guy was being investigated be LE any more than any other source including pandas domestic operation. and testing 8 raws from one lab is bullshit, if he was interested in harm reduction, he would have tested the finished gear, not to mention all the hgh he was running in his cycle log.

I stand by what I said, he should disclose his rep status, and stay in the PPL thread. that goes for ppl rep as well. They made this fucking mess, let them fix it

Last edited:
So did we accidentally run off a good source? :rolleyes:

There seems to be some major sabotage going on though. If TBK was buying raws from PPL and so was Elite and one of his reps was in here stirring up Shit.... o_O

Things that make you go “Hmmm”

do we want reps from sources taking out other sources. and I really doubt this guy was being investigated be LE any more than any other source including pandas domestic operation. and testing 8 raws from one lab is bullshit, if he was interested in harm reduction, he would have tested the finished gear, not to mention all the hgh he was running in his cycle log.

I stand by what I said, he should disclose his rep status, and stay in the PPL thread. that goes for ppl rep as well. They made this fucking mess, let them fix it
He should test whatever products he's interested in usong/buying. No one buys products just to test. They just sacrifice some of their own stash for harm reduction.
Not to mention the testing were favorable to brewkit as they showed his product was good, except for the mislabeled test c.

And @Jeffg353 And @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Obviously have information they can't share.

And how is it shady that @Jeffg353 put the final nail in the coffin of a source who has no place on meso, has his own security issues, as well as sterility issues? Members have been putting forth the good fight before @Jeffg353 .

Now, with that said. The only funny business I seen, @Jeffg353 was the one with the compromised email. Got scammed for $200 when someone hacked brewkit. That's the only strange connection I find with all this. But it could be just coincident.

You're good at what you do. But trying to put any of this blame on panda is a bit of a
Stretch. Not impossible. These are criminals after all, not saints.

He should test whatever products he's interested in usong/buying. No one buys products just to test. They just sacrifice some of their own stash for harm reduction.
Not to mention the testing were favorable to brewkit as they showed his product was good, except for the mislabeled test c.

And @Jeffg353 And @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Obviously have information they can't share.

And how is it shady that @Jeffg353 put the final nail in the coffin of a source who has no place on meso, has his own security issues, as well as sterility issues? Members have been putting forth the good fight before @Jeffg353 .

Now, with that said. The only funny business I seen, @Jeffg353 was the one with the compromised email. Got scammed for $200 when someone hacked brewkit. That's the only strange connection I find with all this. But it could be just coincident.

You're good at what you do. But trying to put any of this blame on panda is a bit of a
Stretch. Not impossible. These are criminals after all, not saints.
Blame is not the word I'm going for,this source had to go. Still don't think ppl rep should be in any other threads, and jeffg should go to rep status and stay out of other threads

As far as I'm concerned u can fuck off. Ur just a whiny little bitch with trying to connect all ur conspiracy theories back to PPL. I did what needed to be done. I did what no one else here could do.

This makes u sound just like TBK...a whiny little bitch

I stand by what I've said...u can fuck off. My affiliation with PPL has been disclosed. I will not get a rep banner n I will come n go as I please. Do me a favor n keep my name out ur fucking mouth.

As far as I'm concerned u can fuck off. Ur just a whiny little bitch with trying to connect all ur conspiracy theories back to PPL. I did what needed to be done. I did what no one else here could do.

This makes u sound just like TBK...a whiny little bitch

I stand by what I've said...u can fuck off
we're more than capable of handling shithead sources without you around. you've become nothing but a scumbag rep. stay the fuck out of the other threads.

we're more than capable of handling shithead sources without you around. you've become nothing but a scumbag rep. stay the fuck out of the other threads.
I’m a nobody here, but I have to take rpbb’s side with this. To depersonalize
this a bit...we have a rep from another source testing his own companies products being supplied by another source. I can’t help but see issues with this either. A rep should NOT be responsible for testing his own companies products being provided be a different provider.
How can we ever trust Panda didn’t pay his own rep to sabotage another source. Trust me...this source didn’t need any help sabotaging himself.
With a “panda rep” banner under the name, it becomes more transparent that we have a raw provider testing their own products to receive credit from other distributors.

I think we definitely all appreciate the testing being done, but reps shouldn’t be the ones doing it.

J

My affiliation with PPL has been disclosed
In all fairness you did mention being a rep, but only regular Members have any chance of remembering that. That is why have a rep banner is a good idea. Really reps shouldn’t be able to decide if they get banners or not...should be up to the discretion of @Millard Baker.

When I see sources testing other sources products, the data that comes out could be just as skewed as free product testing. What if TBK comes back as a sources and starts testing PPL products while still being a source. I’m going to assume PPL may have fronted him some product...he’s really only out the cost of the testing and not the price of the raws. Just an observation and trying to not make this personal in any way.
J

I’m a nobody here, but I have to take rpbb’s side with this. To depersonalize
this a bit...we have a rep from another source testing his own companies products being supplied by another source. I can’t help but see issues with this either. A rep should NOT be responsible for testing his own companies products being provided be a different provider.
How can we ever trust Panda didn’t pay his own rep to sabotage another source. Trust me...this source didn’t need any help sabotaging himself.
With a “panda rep” banner under the name, it becomes more transparent that we have a raw provider testing their own products to receive credit from other distributors.

I think we definitely all appreciate the testing being done, but reps shouldn’t be the ones doing it.

J
I see what you're saying. But brewkit may or may not have been a customer of panda, why sabotage him. Aside from the fact he allegedly stole from panda. But that sounds like a fool me once shame on you... kinda deal. Panda just trusted the wrong person. But I don't know specifics so Im just assuming.

@Jeffg353 is obviously a gear connoisseur, did you see the bag he posted in contest thread? Gear from all over. Grey tops. So he's a rep. But still a customer too. If people wanna take his posts with a grain of salt then that's their prerogative. I personally take everyone's posts with a grain of salt. But that's me. Rep or not.

Last edited:
When I see sources testing other sources products, the data that comes out could be just as skewed as free product testing.

Also, so many ugl use ppl. I'd imagine you through a dart in the underground and test that ugl product, it has a good chance of being ppl raws.