the brew kit

The only thing I'll add is that some weird shit happened at the end, and not just from tbk and north44

What happened? I must've missed it.

\/\/\/This was posted by north44 but he was replying as if he was logged in as TBK
I NEVER STOLE FROM ANYONE!!! PANDA SCREWED ME OVER!!! I HAVE 100% DELIVERY RATE SINCE OPENING 3 MONTHS AGO. I'M ACTUALLY THE FASTEST SOURCE ON MESO PERIOD. DON'T MISS THIS SALE. PRICES LIKE THESE WON'T LAST. NEW RAW SUPPLIER WILL BE MAXSOURCE. RAWS ALL ON THEIR WAY AND WILL NEVER STOCKED SOON. TBK

Be on the lookout @Iron Vett cause you know dude is too stupid to stay away long. He’ll be back. Lol.
From the past few months how these “labs” have popped in here the way they have is beyond me. Never seen anything like it.
I have a feeling it’s gonna get worse before it gets better.
All they’d have to do is read on the underground for like two weeks. See what the community asks for in every thread a new source pops up in.
Get their shit lined up and then try their luck here. But no they just pop in and say I got products send me your money.
In the name of harm prevention we definitely need to stick together and watch these new fucking scam artist as they come in and run them out of here faster than they arrived.
(Sry for the rant, just fucks with me that hard working dudes looking to enhance their physique has to deal with scammers and scum trying to rip them off.) Oh yes, the fun life of a lifter... lol.

I never seen were @Jeffg353 mentioned it.
Not saying he didn't.
But what I'm saying he's never been our domestic shipper.
I do know what he has done but feel this isn't the place to be discussing it.
He also hasn't done anything for awhile.
He's a fucking theif. He used to be one of PPL reshippers n took off with a bunch of raws. Used them to get his sad excuse of a business off the ground.

He's a fucking theif. He used to be one of PPL reshippers n took off with a bunch of raws. Used them to get his sad excuse of a business off the ground.

I never seen were @Jeffg353 mentioned it.
Not saying he didn't.
But what I'm saying he's never been our domestic shipper.
I do know what he has done but feel this isn't the place to be discussing it.
He also hasn't done anything for awhile.

So again your saying he's never been a re shipper for PPL? If so then why would @Jeffg353 say that? Seems like no one at PPL or anyone affiliated with them have a fucking clue about anything that's going on. Or no one really gives a fuck.

So again your saying he's never been a re shipper for PPL? If so then why would @Jeffg353 say that? Seems like no one at PPL or anyone affiliated with them have a fucking clue about anything that's going on. Or no one really gives a fuck.

Weird how all these labs accuse ppl of shafting them. Then ppl plays ignorant.

I’m starting to wonder if the panda isn’t doing shady stuff in the back drop.