the brew kit

Yet another reason not to order from PPL. He sure knows how to pick em :rolleyes:
Maybe this info should be posted in the PPL thread so members can check there raws or finished products for hair and floaties??
@Roger rabbit @rpbb

Panda or the rep, I forget mentioned it a while back. When brewkit was first starting up or taking suggestions.

I mentioned it the other day in the panda thread too. When @G2Ready test c came back as trest I wondered if it was tbk that fucked up. I knew he was handling raws on the domestic end for panda but to what extent I didn't know. If he was shipping out orders or what.

Maybe @Jeffg353 or @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Can clarify.

But definitely the need to do better with their hiring process. The reps seem to be on the ball. But brewers and reshippers.​

This thread became a whole new level of weird
It really has... I swear The Brew Kit tried to say he wasn't North 44 back a few weeks ago..even went as far as to post on North 44's thread saying as much. And now he comments on this thread as North 44 and signs it The Brew Kit. Also, now the Brew Kit is said to have stolen from PPL, to start his failure of an enterprise. You really can't make this shit up.

I NEVER STOLE FROM ANYONE!!! PANDA SCREWED ME OVER!!! I HAVE 100% DELIVERY RATE SINCE OPENING 3 MONTHS AGO. I'M ACTUALLY THE FASTEST SOURCE ON MESO PERIOD. DON'T MISS THIS SALE. PRICES LIKE THESE WON'T LAST. NEW RAW SUPPLIER WILL BE MAXSOURCE. RAWS ALL ON THEIR WAY AND WILL NEVER STOCKED SOON. TBK
LMFAO!

I’ve been reading this thread from the start and it truly is amazing how you all snuffed him out. It should be a stickie for how not to run a drug enterprise. Every stress you applied resulted in something else super interesting popping out. It’s so fitting that as he’s going down he makes one more critical fuckup and responds as North44. I’m pretty new but I’ll tell ya I’m sold. MESO for life! Great job guys. This was a great drama.

Panda or the rep, I forget mentioned it a while back. When brewkit was first starting up or taking suggestions.

I mentioned it the other day in the panda thread too. When @G2Ready test c came back as trest I wondered if it was tbk that fucked up. I knew he was handling raws on the domestic end for panda but to what extent I didn't know. If he was shipping out orders or what.

Maybe @Jeffg353 or @PurplePandaLabs Rep. Can clarify.

But definitely the need to do better with their hiring process. The reps seem to be on the ball. But brewers and reshippers.​
Never shipped out any orders for ppl.
Panda helped him out before I can't really get into anything more than that.

For anyone that has ordered from this lying loser, i have a question for you.

After reading this shit show the last few days, finding out this source is a cheap, broke bitch, a raws thief and can't keep his multiple handles straight, would any of you actually order from him again?

So the brewkit is north44? I don't know. I can't imagine someone is that stupid.

Brewkit usually at least pretends not to read the thread and doesn't just respond like that. I mean I can write in all caps and pretend I'm brewkit too. I think test junki/trinity/north44 are just trolling.

So the brewkit is north44? I don't know. I can't imagine someone is that stupid.

Brewkit usually at least pretends not to read the thread and doesn't just respond like that. I mean I can write in all caps and pretend I'm brewkit too. I think test junki/trinity/north44 are just trolling.

Sound reasoning, that's very possible. Personally, if i had the power, i'd ban Trinity and North44 for scamming, then ban this lame ass source because he's a liability to himself and everyone that he comes into contact with.

@Millard Baker you're a busy man. With it being Easter and all, you go relax, let me take the reins for the rest of the day. i promise i won't go overboard whilst wielding the ban hammer. ;):D

For anyone that has ordered from this lying loser, i have a question for you.

After reading this shit show the last few days, finding out this source is a cheap, broke bitch, a raws thief and can't keep his multiple handles straight, would any of you actually order from him again?
I couldn’t imagine giving this goof-ball all my personal info! Scary thought.....

Sound reasoning, that's very possible. Personally, if i had the power, i'd ban Trinity and North44 for scamming, then ban this lame ass source because he's a liability to himself and everyone that he comes into contact with.

@Millard Baker you're a busy man. With it being Easter and all, you go relax, let me take the reins for the rest of the day. i promise i won't go overboard whilst wielding the ban hammer. ;):D

Ban those 3 handles. Brewkit too for all I care. The underground will be quite, for like a day or 2 at least.

Millard liked the post from @rutman about banning him so maybe we finally got rid of the guy. Hope so.

I'd like to see him banned too but then he just comes back as another lab n we have to do this whole thing again. At least if he stays as TBK we don't have to do anymore digging

I'd like to see him banned too but then he just comes back as another lab n we have to do this whole thing again. At least if he stays as TBK we don't have to do anymore digging
I second that...keep TBK and ban the rest.