the brew kit

He's a fucking theif. He used to be one of PPL reshippers n took off with a bunch of raws. Used them to get his sad excuse of a business off the ground.
I knew this guy was not the brightest but that is actually surprising that he had the balls to scam an international distributor. @thebrewkit you have my vote for stupiest person of 2018 as well as biggest scammer of 2018.

I'm not seeing the connection. Those were TBKs mistakes n his alone.
Your not seeing what connection? That TBK was a reshipper for PPL and was sending out dirty gear under TBK name? Maybe I'm mistaken here about what a reshipper does? And im being serious about that last sentence not being a smart ass.

Inte
Your not seeing what connection? That TBK was a reshipper for PPL and was sending out dirty gear under TBK name? Maybe I'm mistaken here about what a reshipper does? And im being serious about that last sentence not being a smart ass.
I tend to agree, a lot of shit coming out of both labs for awhile. PPL is trying to clean up it's act, but we'll have to wait and see

He wasn't brewing for PPL so there's no issues with finished gear n he was reshipping over a year ago so I guess there's always a chance he fucked with the raws but doubt many people still have any raws from that long ago.

So, tbk ripped off a certain Panda, started his biz, under like a dozen source names? Alot of coincidental evidence. If i was TBK i wouldnt be worried about LAW ENFORCEMENT in the least. I would be getting a Rabies Vaccination, cuz that CUTE PANDA is going to find you. Lets get one more sale out before you stop answering, shipping. Should have just stuck to being a Test Junki and slung good shit.

He wasn't brewing for PPL so there's no issues with finished gear n he was reshipping over a year ago so I guess there's always a chance he fucked with the raws but doubt many people still have any raws from that long ago.
@Elite_Labs and @thebrewkit one thing for sure. Panda needs to improve his interview process! Hired not one but two complete retards!

I gotcha now. I figured recently TBK did ship out raws with hair that were from PPL. If it happened while sending out his raws under TBK name I assumed it could of happened while sending out same raws under ppl name.

I NEVER STOLE FROM ANYONE!!! PANDA SCREWED ME OVER!!! I HAVE 100% DELIVERY RATE SINCE OPENING 3 MONTHS AGO. I'M ACTUALLY THE FASTEST SOURCE ON MESO PERIOD. DON'T MISS THIS SALE. PRICES LIKE THESE WON'T LAST. NEW RAW SUPPLIER WILL BE MAXSOURCE. RAWS ALL ON THEIR WAY AND WILL NEVER STOCKED SOON. TBK

I NEVER STOLE FROM ANYONE!!! PANDA SCREWED ME OVER!!! I HAVE 100% DELIVERY RATE SINCE OPENING 3 MONTHS AGO. I'M ACTUALLY THE FASTEST SOURCE ON MESO PERIOD. DON'T MISS THIS SALE. PRICES LIKE THESE WON'T LAST. NEW RAW SUPPLIER WILL BE MAXSOURCE. RAWS ALL ON THEIR WAY AND WILL NEVER STOCKED SOON. TBK
Thats funny.

Wow, dudes got so many handles can’t keep track of who he is today. It’s probably a set up from @North44 to get @thebrewkit shut down :rolleyes:
There’s no telling what different labs this dude has tried to open and scam people here lately.
Goodness..... he’s just all around fuckt!

Ahahahaha this is funny wrong handle bro

Hahaha!! The Brew Kit and North 44..one and the same....two handles one loser. What a dipshit.

@Millard Baker

This source is using 2 different handles and places this entire forum in harms way. He needs to be banned sir...

You fucktard maxsource is one of the shittiest sources around, their raws are fucking garbage.
you deluded stupid motherfucker you are done