The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

Well, tbf, have you had a look at this thread?

It is chock a block with men gushing over service, shipping and the stuff the Lob sells.
Maybe you don't do it but everyone else it at it, like kids in a sweets shop, lol.

People like leaving good (and bad) feedback on Meso and, when appropriate, why not?
:)

Yes - And I've ordered from Lobster, and received his stuff quickly. It was good and I had no issues. Even had a joke with the source himself. He's great and now my go to GH source.

I'm not one of those assholes.

'guys I've made an order of a ton of shit and I'm so excited to get it' - that's not feedback.

I'm not clogging this thread anymore. Apologies to Lobster for the bullshit.

Last edited:
@accidentaljedi173 he must be pretty little if he gets this excited over a single order.

@youwhat? I'm the one with an allowance from mom or dad? You are the guy who just announced your little order like a kid at christmas telling his friends that mom got the best toy for him. Try harder
Good one brotha, glad to see ya back. That’s all you could come up with though? Shame on me for expecting better.

HELLO TO ALL

TB-4 10 MG (Full sequence)
TB-500 10MG (FRAGMENTS)
BPC-157 10MG

The new production has been added to stock. The lab test results will be shared soon

(Hopefully in a week)

And we also have a new offer:

1 kit (5 vials BPC 10 MG , 5 vials TB 500 10 MG) - 139$
1 kit (5 vials BPC 10 MG , 5 vials TB4 10 MG) - 149$
1 kit (5 vials Semaglutide 5 MG , 5 vials Tirzepatide 5MG) - 110$

Only available for kit
Thank you ALL

LOBSTER KISS YOU ❤️

Orders ; thelobster@tuta.com

Sponsors

Back