The Lobster International,EU and UK domestic HGH,PEPTIDES and Turkish Pharmacy

Hello everyone,

We are excited to introduce another brand-new product: the Semaglutide Pen & Dual Chamber, as well as the Semaglutide Vial 10 mg! As always, we never compromise on quality, and we never will. Our products are shipped in sterile packaging to ensure the highest standards.

Each dual chamber contains 10 mg of semaglutide. Each click of the pen dispenses 0.01 ml, which equals 0.1 mg. The maximum dosage per use is 0.5 ml, or 5 mg. Each pen offers 50 clicks per chamber, providing a total of 100 doses.

Dosage breakdown:

• 0.01 ml = 0.1 mg
• 0.1 ml = 1 mg
• 0.2 ml = 2 mg
• 0.3 ml = 3 mg
• 0.5 ml = 5 mg

For any further questions, feel free to contact us. Quality is never a coincidence; we work hard to make the best product possible.

You can also order the Semaglutide Cartridge on its own

Thank you to all our customers for choosing us!

We’ve also shared a detailed video of the product on our Telegram account. If you’re interested, you can watch it there.

Lab tests have been shared. Keep following us for updates!

Attachments

• LOBSTAPEN 10MG.webp
    LOBSTAPEN 10MG.webp
    101.3 KB · Views: 62
  • LOBSTER TELEGRAM.webp
    LOBSTER TELEGRAM.webp
    97.1 KB · Views: 51
US buyer here. Second order.
Zero problems: ordered 10/3, shipped 10/6, received today (10/17).
Two items: boxed separately and color coded. Color coding was clearly explained which shouldn’t be a problem but for whatever reason seems to be with other sellers (cough, cough-looks over at Tracy).
Here’s the thing: I’m the smallest of buyers. Lobster knows it. I know it. He doesn’t care-same great service. Smart man. Shit, I even got a little unsolicited extra sema for my second purchase.
10/10

Attachments

• IMG_5252.webp
    IMG_5252.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
Hello everyone,

We are excited to introduce yet another brand-new product! This time, it’s our HGH Pen & Dual Chamber. The purity of our HGH in this product is nearly 99% (98.45%). We never compromise on quality, and we never will. Our product is packaged in sterile packaging for shipping. Each dual chamber contains 40 IU. Each click on the pen dispenses 0.01 ml, which equals 0.4 IU. The maximum dosage is 0.5 ml (20 IU), and each pen has 50 clicks. For any further questions, feel free to contact us. Quality is not a coincidence; we strive to make the best of every product.

We’ve also shared a detailed video of the product on our Telegram account. If you’re interested, you can watch it there.I’m sharing the QR code for our Telegram group in the images. You can quickly scan it with your camera for easy access!

Thank you to all our customers for choosing us

Attachments

• IMG_4205.webp
    IMG_4205.webp
    102.9 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_4217.webp
    IMG_4217.webp
    161.9 KB · Views: 35
Back