The New Guy

Ozzy619

Stats:
20yrs old
212lbs
20% bf

Been training solid for 8 weeks but stopped seeing gains so started my first cycle 4 weeks ago.

Looking for feedback. All you cocksuckers with negative comments can suck a dick because I did my research and just looking for what I want to hear because that what I'm going to do anyways. So don't bother to post if it's negative because I have feelings.

Pinning test e 250 2x a week. I'm doing 500mgs but my syringe says cc, is there a formula to calculate that? Taking a anavar for the first 8 weeks and dbal for the last 8 because I'm doing a lean bulk. Also taking nolvadex that I got from my source to prevent bitch tits. Speaking of sources who do you guys recommend? I only got 1 vial and think I might need another one soon. You can email me at hardcorelifter4lyfe@gmail.com.

I'm taking slin with sugar shakes post workout. My diet is on point too, since I'm lean bulking I'm eating whatever I want and have my calories at 8k a day. Going to add tren the last 8 weeks to lose fat. Think I'll be down to 8%bf in no time at all.

Training I'm doing the typical bro spilt I found on BBing.com and watch Rich Piana and Bostin Lyod videos and do what they say. Cardio sucks so just going to rely on the tren. So my training is solid too.

For PCT I'm doing HCG but was thinking about adding some adex for that estrogen rebound. Any suggestions or am I on point since I obviously did my research?

^^^^ most of what I posted I've read in the past two weeks here. Let's tag anyone that posts such nonsense here so they can learn a lesson in reality and learn how to research. I don't like spoon feeding.

^^^^ most of what I posted I've read in the past two weeks here. Let's tag anyone that posts such nonsense here so they can learn a lesson in reality and learn how to research. I don't like spoon feeding.

Stats:
20yrs old
212lbs
20% bf

Been training solid for 8 weeks but stopped seeing gains so started my first cycle 4 weeks ago.

Looking for feedback. All you cocksuckers with negative comments can suck a dick because I did my research and just looking for what I want to hear because that what I'm going to do anyways. So don't bother to post if it's negative because I have feelings.

Pinning test e 250 2x a week. I'm doing 500mgs but my syringe says cc, is there a formula to calculate that? Taking a anavar for the first 8 weeks and dbal for the last 8 because I'm doing a lean bulk. Also taking nolvadex that I got from my source to prevent bitch tits. Speaking of sources who do you guys recommend? I only got 1 vial and think I might need another one soon. You can email me at hardcorelifter4lyfe@gmail.com.

I'm taking slin with sugar shakes post workout. My diet is on point too, since I'm lean bulking I'm eating whatever I want and have my calories at 8k a day. Going to add tren the last 8 weeks to lose fat. Think I'll be down to 8%bf in no time at all.

Training I'm doing the typical bro spilt I found on BBing.com and watch Rich Piana and Bostin Lyod videos and do what they say. Cardio sucks so just going to rely on the tren. So my training is solid too.

For PCT I'm doing HCG but was thinking about adding some adex for that estrogen rebound. Any suggestions or am I on point since I obviously did my research?

Sounds solid bro. Its nice to see you did your homework. You forgot to take caber for your prolactin issues. Dont want decca dick/leaking nipples!!

Since youve been at the top of a couple lists I'm sure you have a few people to add to this list. Time to clear the threads of bullshit.
List?" I'm not on no stiinking list" :pYeah I could name a few guys, but they usually leave right after that one thread lol

List?" I'm not on no stiinking list" :pYeah I could name a few guys, but they usually leave right after that one thread lol

I only made it to the "average member" on a certain list but average seems to apply in every aspect of my life :(

Stats:
20yrs old
212lbs
20% bf

Yo I got a great source for n2guard, and tribulus. email me at sexybeast69@gmail.com. Dont worry man the shits good to go.

I only made it to the "average member" on a certain list but average seems to apply in every aspect of my life :(
That's because you've mellowed like a few other vets here. If they had encounter you back in the day. You would have been atop of the asshole list with me :( lol

Last edited:
Yo I got a great source for n2guard, and tribulus. email me at sexybeast69@gmail.com. Dont worry man the shits good to go.

Nah bro I got the hook on the Sarms

That's because you've mellowed like a few others vets here. If they had encounter you back in the day. You would have been atop of the asshole list with me :( lol

I actually felt left out. Honestly I get burnt out giving the same advice over and over again to a guy that doesn't want to listen in the first place. I used to have guys PM me and would help them with everything. I'll try and be more productive on this up coming cycle. Might try a few new things this time around as far as diet and training go.

Nah bro I got the hook on the Sarms

I actually felt left out. Honestly I get burnt out giving the same advice over and over again to a guy that doesn't want to listen in the first place. I used to have guys PM me and would help them with everything. I'll try and be more productive on this up coming cycle. Might try a few new things this time around as far as diet and training go.
"Burned out" is exactly how I'm feeling now from this year in the underground Ozzy :confused:

I cycle off for long periods and I was told because I do that, not to use EQ because it stays in the system for months... true?

This is just an example of what I've been noticing on Meso latley with new guys. They are running either too many compounds. Or they don't even know what sides each produces. Ie Worm is worried about EQ but says he just ran 18wks of deca...Comon Man do your homework before blasting.

I ran 800 deca and 400 test for 16 weeks and I'm not impressed at all with the results...I