The New Guy

He didn't want to fit in... he wanted peeps to think he was the greatest ... believe it or not the dude gave me some very solid advice on more than one ocassion.. helped me out... but it doesn't excuse lying to all his meso brothers in order to look better

Yes he knew his shit, but plenty of others here do too, without the weird shit. He made an impact here as he is one of the few members that are gone and people still talk about.

Sucks to loose a guy with a lot to contribute over something like that.

It was more than just that, he was behind some shady behavior too with sourcing gear. Stay here long enough and you will realize there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that happens here. Might even come across a few decent private sources that require vetting in.

It was more than just that, he was behind some shady behavior too with sourcing gear. Stay here long enough and you will realize there is a lot of behind the scenes stuff that happens here. Might even come across a few decent private sources that require vetting in.

Nice, that would definitely be a bonus. God knows Im getting tired of source hopping. Hopefully someone will identify me as a stand up guy but I doubt my avatar will strengthen my case:eek:.

Stats:
20yrs old
212lbs
20% bf

Been training solid for 8 weeks but stopped seeing gains so started my first cycle 4 weeks ago.

Looking for feedback. All you cocksuckers with negative comments can suck a dick because I did my research and just looking for what I want to hear because that what I'm going to do anyways. So don't bother to post if it's negative because I have feelings.

Pinning test e 250 2x a week. I'm doing 500mgs but my syringe says cc, is there a formula to calculate that? Taking a anavar for the first 8 weeks and dbal for the last 8 because I'm doing a lean bulk. Also taking nolvadex that I got from my source to prevent bitch tits. Speaking of sources who do you guys recommend? I only got 1 vial and think I might need another one soon. You can email me at hardcorelifter4lyfe@gmail.com.

I'm taking slin with sugar shakes post workout. My diet is on point too, since I'm lean bulking I'm eating whatever I want and have my calories at 8k a day. Going to add tren the last 8 weeks to lose fat. Think I'll be down to 8%bf in no time at all.

Training I'm doing the typical bro spilt I found on BBing.com and watch Rich Piana and Bostin Lyod videos and do what they say. Cardio sucks so just going to rely on the tren. So my training is solid too.

For PCT I'm doing HCG but was thinking about adding some adex for that estrogen rebound. Any suggestions or am I on point since I obviously did my research?
Looks good to me. Some pics would help us help you better, pics of you gf that is. Toss her a dildo okay bro. We all do that when we are new. It's an honor. You are welcome in advance.

Stats:
20yrs old
212lbs
20% bf

Been training solid for 8 weeks but stopped seeing gains so started my first cycle 4 weeks ago.

Looking for feedback. All you cocksuckers with negative comments can suck a dick because I did my research and just looking for what I want to hear because that what I'm going to do anyways. So don't bother to post if it's negative because I have feelings.

Pinning test e 250 2x a week. I'm doing 500mgs but my syringe says cc, is there a formula to calculate that? Taking a anavar for the first 8 weeks and dbal for the last 8 because I'm doing a lean bulk. Also taking nolvadex that I got from my source to prevent bitch tits. Speaking of sources who do you guys recommend? I only got 1 vial and think I might need another one soon. You can email
Stats:
20yrs old
212lbs
20% bf

Pinning test e 250 2x a week. I'm doing 500mgs but my syringe says cc, is there a formula to calculate that? Taking a anavar for the first 8 weeks and dbal for the last 8 because I'm doing a lean bulk. Also taking nolvadex that I got from my source to prevent bitch tits. Speaking of sources who do you guys recommend? I only got 1 vial and think I might need another one soon. You can email me at hardcorelifter4lyfe@gmail.com.

I'm taking slin with sugar shakes post workout. My diet is on point too, since I'm lean bulking I'm eating whatever I want and have my calories at 8k a day. Going to add tren the last 8 weeks to lose fat. Think I'll be down to 8%bf in no time at all.

Training I'm doing the typical bro spilt I found on BBing.com and watch Rich Piana and Bostin Lyod videos and do what they say. Cardio sucks so just going to rely on the tren. So my training is solid too.

For PCT I'm doing HCG but was thinking about adding some adex for that estrogen rebound. Any suggestions or am I on point since I obviously did my research?

I'm not sure where you got your cycle advice from but let me help you out.
First you're starting 4 years too late so you need to triple all the compounds you have lined up.

That pct is awful. The proper pct is 200mg dbol only for 16 weeks after last pin.

Training you need to look into the gene Simmons power system and diet is overrated.
The less you can eat the better that's how you cut. Good luck.

First you're starting 4 years too late so you need to triple all the compounds you have lined up.

That pct is awful. The proper pct is 200mg dbol only for 16 weeks after last pin.

Training you need to look into the gene Simmons power system and diet is overrated.

Thanks for the solid advice bruh. Just finished the Jillian Michaels videos so going to start the gene Simmons power bottom system. And I don't plan on eating this cycle, going to let the tren do its job:

Hey my name is Jacob. I'm only 17 so I know I'm gonna get shit for this. I won't tolerate it and negative replies will be ignored/ blocked. I just ordered my first bottle of Test E 250Mg/ML 10ml bottle. This should be enough for 5 weeks at 250mg twice a week. I also have 20 200mg DNP which I don't plan to take unless I gain alot of fat from this bulking cycle. I bought from euroking a few days ago heard mixed reviews on almost any online source so I said screw it gotta go with one. I kept price cheap 45$, 65$ with shipping and 10% off. So I'm not losing to much if it's a scam. I plan to determine if it's real to buy more because I didn't have 120$ to get 2 bottles nor did I want scammed for that much if it is one. My goal is to put on 8-10lbs of muscle, with calisthenics, home equipment(jump rope, dumbells, pull/chin up bar, high jump boxes), and a pretty strict diet. On cycle cal goal 2,500 calories, and consists of mostly beans, lean meat, broccoli, califlour, potatoes, nuts, eggs, and fresh fruits. I'm a vegan but will be eating meat during the cycle not because I can't get enough protein as a vegan but from the fact that I can only eat so many beans and nuts before I'm fucking sick of them. My current weight is 138lbs, 5'11.5. I'll be tracking max push up reps, max pullup chin up reps, highest no step squat jump. I don't have anything to prevent sides like gyno, but I do have prescript acne meds from a few years ago as I used to get it bad. With that being said I do have a source to get these from with expedited shipping in case I need them asap. If I get tingling sensation in nips then I will discontinue cycle effective immediately. However I'm hoping this won't be a prpblem as many people say its not necessary on such a low does. I might even bump down to 400mg a week to extend cycle, to prevent test conversion to estro. Will this help or is this unnecessary. I used to weigh 150lbs and had a decent tummy bump. Def not fat and I was used to being decently athletic. I started up calisthenics and went vegan and dropped pounds like crazy even when I wasn't obese to begin with. Here I am at 138lbs and my goal is to have a aesthetic body.
I've always found losing weight fairly easy so I most likely won't take the DNP.
I've always struggled with putting on muscle, I can probably attribute that to not going to a real gym for targeting specific muscle groups. I'm hoping after the first cycle I'll feel confident enough to go the gym and not be embarassed for not knowing how to use all the equipment. If you have any questions or anything to recommend lmk, I think I covered everything but probably missed something along the way. I'll upload a pic of a year ago, and a week ago.
@LeanJeanJacob ...Almost word for word to your OP Ozzy ...:confused:

Thanks for the solid advice bruh. Just finished the Jillian Michaels videos so going to start the gene Simmons power bottom system. And I don't plan on eating this cycle, going to let the tren do its job:

Lol funn as fuck, but i think you guys are thinking of Richard Simmons, Gene simmons is the guy from Kiss hahah

Stats:
20yrs old
212lbs
20% bf

Yes!!!!

I can't believe this kid. 17. Goddamn it. I'm so furious right now. Doesn't he have better things to do than shoot steroids. Like try smoking weed behind the bleachers. Or playing dig dong ditch. Or getting a blowjob for the first time. Fuxk man. Be a kid

Just updating everyone on my cycle, been 3 days on test e and nothing. I'm the same size, no increase in libido and no aggression. Anyone have a good source they could point me to? Was thinking about going through hammer, he seems g2g on that other sponsored board.