The New Guy

I can't believe this kid. 17. Goddamn it. I'm so furious right now. Doesn't he have better things to do than shoot steroids. Like try smoking weed behind the bleachers. Or playing dig dong ditch. Or getting a blowjob for the first time. Fuxk man. Be a kid

I thought ding dong ditch was something like cock docking until I googled it :(

I need help. I just turned 17 and have been lifting for a year now.

I THINK I HAVE REACHED MY GENETIC POTENTIAL, because I eat like 3 meals a day and workout 2 times a week.

Now I want to try my first cycle.
So what do you guys think is better ?
Test enanthate or test cypionate. ? I heard Cypionate doesnt cause as much estrogen. By the way what a good to go source?

So im about 2 weeks into my cycle, and ive been getting some pretty bad pip.
images-1.jpeg
My friend thinks an infection but i dont think so, i wash all my pins in lukewarm water and let them air dry in my bathroom sink before i reuse them, like i saw on a bostin lloyd video, so i know they are pretty clean.

Anyone have any advice to avoid pip in the future?

Thanks for the solid advice bruh. Just finished the Jillian Michaels videos so going to start the gene Simmons power bottom system. And I don't plan on eating this cycle, going to let the tren do its job:
Get you some hip hop abs... those vids kick ass

So im about 2 weeks into my cycle, and ive been getting some pretty bad pip.
View attachment 52858
My friend thinks an infection but i dont think so, i wash all my pins in lukewarm water and let them air dry in my bathroom sink before i reuse them, like i saw on a bostin lloyd video, so i know they are pretty clean.

Anyone have any advice to avoid pip in the future?
Holly fuuuuck! gaaawd daaaam! nah... it's just pip your good man... get you an 18g pin and a 10ml syringe... susk the pip right out