The New Guy

Everything looks pretty solid except the pct. This one really buff guy that I think might be mentally retarded... Regardless, he's really buff and he told me you want to do 100mg's of tren ace every day during pct because it will help you keep your gains while you recover.

This is phenomenal. I got a good laugh out of it. But I really wish we didn't have to repeat ourselves every other day. This shit is dangerous if done incorrectly.

Sounds like y'all are tired of the bullshit. Maybe this forum should have an entry exam which would force some of us new members to do research on the basics. Although, I can tell some of you like going in on the cocky ignorant ones, which can be fucking hilarious from the little I've seen so far.

An entrance exam would be great. Make the passing score like 50. Weed out the totally incompetent but leave some who want to learn and some who think they know it all. Best of both worlds

Hey I'm 13, iv never set foot in a a gym but I want to be jack3d. So I took my daddies trt vials and shot 8ccs in my tricep. I was too scared to do my butt cause I couldn't see. Iv been doing this for a week now every day. What's a good workout plan?

Hey and don't forget to pick up some pins at the tractor supply shop.... actually don't worry about it.... I work on a pig farm man... I'll just send u pins for free.... they are 18g 1.5 inch.... I also have 16g 1.5 inch... they work good and draw up that oil super fast... just make sure you hold your finger over the injection site to prevent blood and oil from spraying the bathroom wall when u pull out the pin.... just shoot me your addy and I got you man

You are off to a great start @Ozzy619 and bullshit just can fuck off lol. Maybe @Ghostman can learn from you just saying.

This is a good bully thread, hoping it will weed out some of the dip shits and bring Meso to a higher standard. Maybe guys will do a little research about the bare basics now. Let's see if hopeful can turn into reality.

This is a good bully thread, hoping it will weed out some of the dip shits and bring Meso to a higher standard. Maybe guys will do a little research about the bare basics now. Let's see if hopeful can turn into reality.
It will be a stretch to turn the trolls and braindead noobs into awesome posters but it is a start. Hopefully this thread will be a success!

Do
Hey and don't forget to pick up some pins at the tractor supply shop.... actually don't worry about it.... I work on a pig farm man... I'll just send u pins for free.... they are 18g 1.5 inch.... I also have 16g 1.5 inch... they work good and draw up that oil super fast... just make sure you hold your finger over the injection site to prevent blood and oil from spraying the bathroom wall when u pull out the pin.... just shoot me your addy and I got you man
You have em in12 gage I want something smaller so it doesnt hurt.

By the way I have an amazing question. Leave your hater comments to yourself cus you guys are jelous that ima soo sexy and weight 150 lbs 35 percent fat. You guys are sooooo silly like goooses.

STORY

Ok so my imaginary friend told me to take 50 mg of dbol and 100mg of oral tren for a kickstart. Then I did deca at 100 mg a day and masteron at 100 mg a day.

Do today its been like 3 months after my cycle and wtf is pct? I took a bunch of milk thisle and Dim for the estrogen cuz i know that masteron give you estrogen,( see I did my reasearch) . Anyways to you meso dumbasses who obviously dont know anything about steroids even though youve been taking the fo 30 years, why is my 3 inch penis not working??? Im soo confused rich piana and bostin loyd told me I was going to gain 80 lbs of pure muscle and loose 20 percent in fat. Also, why the fuck does my dick not fucking work!!!!

Anyways thanks bros
Cant wait to hear your advice..., so I can shit all over it.

Im on Btw this is my first cycle ☺. Ima soo smart

Heres a pic for the ladies

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 46
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 41
Guys! Send me all your gear for free testing! By testing I mean I'm just gunna use it. K thanks bye

Sounds like y'all are tired of the bullshit. Maybe this forum should have an entry exam which would force some of us new members to do research on the basics. Although, I can tell some of you like going in on the cocky ignorant ones, which can be fucking hilarious from the little I've seen so far.

The most cocky guy ever got ran out of here awhile back, dude liked living in pretend land and had conversations with himself to make himself look cool to guys online.

Repeating info is only bad if the poster has done no research and comes up with some dumb shit, similar to my first post. I would rather hurt a guys feelings and make him realize he is fucking up than butter him up and let him hurt himself and give AAS a bad name.

The entire reason I made this thread was not only for laughs, but for new guys to realize this isn't a game. I will tag people in this thread that need to be educated. This forum has so many articles that will answer every question anyone has. You literally have to type a question followed by thinksteroids and something will most always pop up.

The most cocky guy ever got ran out of here awhile back, dude liked living in pretend land and had conversations with himself to make himself look cool to guys online.

Repeating info is only bad if the poster has done no research and comes up with some dumb shit, similar to my first post. I would rather hurt a guys feelings and make him realize he is fucking up than butter him up and let him hurt himself and give AAS a bad name.

The entire reason I made this thread was not only for laughs, but for new guys to realize this isn't a game. I will tag people in this thread that need to be educated. This forum has so many articles that will answer every question anyone has. You literally have to type a question followed by thinksteroids and something will most always pop up.

What you say makes a lot of sense brother. I did my first cycle back in 2003, I was entirely to young and irresponsible for that shit. I can't sit here and say that I would of taken advice about being too young at that age though and I feel a lot of guys are like that, even when they're at a more acceptable age. Once guys get it into their heads, more times than not there's no reasoning with them. It's fucked up though that people don't understand the gravity of the consequences of their ignorance. This shit doesn't fall in the same category as creatine and whey protein and the "learning curve" to safe aas use is fucking steep. I'm a research junky and I'm still hesitant to give advice due to the plethora of differing views on subjects I initially thought I understood. You're right Ozzy, this shit isnt a game and if it takes coming across as a dick to make a point that can save someone a lot of future health issues, then so be it.

And I think I know who was the cockiest former member is...

How the hell did you guys figure out he was talking to himself? This shit sounds friggin crazy. You must really want to fit in to pull crap like that lmao.

How the hell did you guys figure out he was talking to himself? This shit sounds friggin crazy. You must really want to fit in to pull crap like that lmao.
He didn't want to fit in... he wanted peeps to think he was the greatest ... believe it or not the dude gave me some very solid advice on more than one ocassion.. helped me out... but it doesn't excuse lying to all his meso brothers in order to look better