• ATTENTION New Members: Please take a few moments to introduce yourself, show your commitment to harm reduction, and chat with the community in the "New Member Introduction" subforum. This will help unlock access to additional forum features and privileges.

The Provider Hgh results

First up, the Grey Tops

My first ever GH run, started with an IGF-1 baseline of 250. Ran 2iu for a week or so, then 3.3iu for a week or so, then finally upped to 5iu for a week before testing.

BLOOD test showed igf-1 of 667 after.

First up, the Grey Tops

My first ever GH run, started with an IGF-1 baseline of 250. Ran 2iu for a week or so, then 3.3iu for a week or so, then finally upped to 5iu for a week before testing.

BLOOD test showed igf-1 of 667 after.

Can you answer on if this is the newer Greys he has?

I use Medichecks for my blood work. IGF-1 has to be taken in London

Yeah i seen that

I want it doing for the Ansomone im on, but im not spending a day travelling to London just to get a blood test

How come you decided to go with TP instead of getting Ansomone ?

Yeah i seen that

I want it doing for the Ansomone im on, but im not spending a day travelling to London just to get a blood test

How come you decided to go with TP instead of getting Ansomone ?

Only way to know if it's good is blood tests. Gota pay the money. Lots of research, and TP seemed the best route. Seems to be a good choice

Only way to know if it's good is blood tests. Gota pay the money. Lots of research, and TP seemed the best route. Seems to be a good choice

TP is the Best route in regards to Generics, but they don’t match Ansomone. Fucking love those things.

Its clearly a very good choice based on your numbers

I think im going to use him next, these Ansomone give me 0 side effects at all. I know you cant judge by side effects but it makes me suspicious